Sunday, January 14, 2018

Housework - 9

After having a nice day with my uncle



I had only two short conversations with my uncle because I had a lot of group work, class, and drinking.



I was so tired early in the evening that I laid myself down immediately.









" Master, wake up! " Dinner. "



" ... I'll sleep a little. "



" You, doc, get off soon "



" Oh, yeah. "





Looks like he slept straight until dinner time.



Older than usual, my dad, who is late, is considerate of me, too.



Though I was sleepy, I didn't have any appetite, so I ate all the food that my uncle gave me, so I went to bed and slept.



But why do you feel a sense of foreign language in your mouth?


- " Chai. "

" Oh, yeah. "

" Wash it. "

" Ooh! "

My uncle raised me up with a stick in my mouth that had already been beaten slightly.

Kind and gentle guy.

My uncle's levator had already jumped before I could stop him.

You imagined me fast enough to get your own thing off my back! Be worthwhile.


My uncle, who was so quick and still until last time, is suddenly active.


He grabs my head and uses it to aggressively flip his back and look at my mouth as if he was having sex.


" Oop! Web! "



" You know I put up with this two days? "


Maybe two days of patient sex makes you stronger than the last time you were --


I'm proud that you've taken a taste for my mouth.


Your big muscles are in your throat, and it's hard to breathe,


The thought of the pleasure of my uncle wanting me to get a kick out of it stirred me up.

" aah blah blah ... "

" You suck, you suck, you're better than a career woman. "

- " Chai. "

" You? "

" Can I try it? "

" Where are you? "

- After you.

Uncle took my leg off my back before I could answer it.


You seemed to stare at my anchor exposed.


Soon after, he began to ache with his saliva on his index finger.


" Huh! "

" Master, do you like it? "

- " Oh ... "

My uncle, who has long been my master, adds one more finger.


" What about this? "

I was happy to accept that you were able to accept him soon,

The pain was the first time, so I couldn't help feeling sorry for it.

" Ahhh ... It hurts. "

- " Be patient. "

Ahhh ... There is a love gel, put it on, please.

" Okay, Master, that's a little sticky. "

" It's my first time ... Please be easy. "

" Now that you mention it, I'd like to make it worse. "

" Please, mister ... "

" You are a virgin and you are more likely to get mad. "

- " Wife ... she ... " - What do you say?Virgin's seal

- " The hole is a virgin, believe me, it's a guy who's eaten her. "

" Aah! "

I think you were my first friend.

Just seeing two fingers in, and then trying to get it right,

Annal needs a lot of preparation ...





" Don't make a big fuss, baby. "

" It really hurts. "


" It hurts a lot at first. "


I'm going to rip you apart! Please put on a gel because there is a gel ...


" Now that I've put it on, I can put it in? "



" I need you to widen it a little bit ...Thrush! "



Uncle Jell-Ballin's muscles worked in.



" Ha, ha, I like the tightening of the girls. "


" Hag ... "

The man with the root of his thumb started to move slowly with my legs vertical.

A mixture of pain and pleasure

However, it is painful and pleasant.

And when you're getting used to your big muscles,

Your body becomes more and more parallel to mine, and you speed it up.

I'm becoming confused with the feeling inside which is getting hotter.

The guy who finally met me face to face

Uncle Sam is concentrating on closing his eyes and then kicking them.

" Ah, man! "

" Huck, Huck "

- " Stronger ... I think I'm going. "

" You can't go already, I haven't. "

" Hag ... "

- " ... "

" Not there....No! "

Is this the prostate gland? You stab a part with a balan,

I couldn't stand it.

Is it your skills? Or was it just a real thing, so I just ran it through, and it was just a prostate injury?

I don't see anything with my eyes turned up.

The body shook to its full.

" Ha euk ... "

" You feel so bad, baby. What's Ing? Why did you pack? I didn't touch her. "

Is this orgasm? It was different from Annal Self-Defense or Self-Defense.

I never thought you'd wake me up ...

He had the first experience of listening only to words.

" Haghg....................hak ... "

- " Why? "

" I ... it's too hard. "

" I only think about you, aren't I? I haven't packed yet. "

" Ukk ... "

You're thinking about yourself.

Spunk iron ball

I've got your lockstitch going on forever.

I became such a loose-looking example that I couldn't do anything about it.

Except to give it to my uncle.

" Hya, you're still a tight hole, I've been driving you this long. "

" Uncle ... "

" Oh, come on! "

My uncle stuck his arm to the root of my forearm,

I filled the body with a bow and filled the liquid with a liquid filled with passion.

His mouth was filled with sweat, and his mouth was filled with sweat and excitement.

" It was so nice, mister. "

- " Oh, yeah? " Okay, lagno? Isn't it over yet? "

" Oh, I'm so tired. "

" I'm still catching up with my own holes, huh? Are you kidding me? "

" No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's really hard. "

" Be quiet, I'm not gon na count until I'm three times today. " And you know that.

" Haha ... Are you gay too? "

- " Oh, yeah? " Well, that's ...

- " Oh, yeah? " Ouch !!! "

Slow down, you suddenly drive fast.

I wanted to hear him give me a definite answer, but he couldn't speak at all because he was getting too hot.

Actually, I didn't know that my master was treated as an employee of your sexual desire, but I felt difficult and excited because I thought it was your tool.


" And it's true! It looks like a hole in your head. "

" ... "

" Ha ... "

Sounds tough, but the sound of ceaseless sounds and piercing sounds sounds very rhythmic.

I was so exhausted that I felt like I was watching, but I heard the sound of footsteps.

Maybe my dad's footsteps ...

" Hey, mister! Wait a minute! "

" Don't tell me, it's all right. "

" I think he's upstairs on the second floor. "

" What do you think? "

" How are you feeling? "

My dad calls me.

- Mr. Foyle? - You're not in the form of a shapeshifter? Where did he go? "

" Daddy's calling you. "

" We'll have to go later. "

" Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

" Worrying about my mouth, I'm afraid I won't let my stuff go. "

- What do you mean by being so lewd ......Oh, I feel uneasy. "

" Look, you're going down. I'm nervous, so I feel tighter. "

- " Ha ha !! "

My father's footsteps receded and his anxiety became restless.

" Hey, mate, try tightening yourself up like this. "

" ... "

My dad is working on the job, and he's got to be close to our room.

It was really chewy, didn't it?

" Ugh! You're jet-tipped like this, huh? "

" Oh, my God! "

" Go! " My dear! "

I thought you were tense with your dad.

Whether you knew it or not, Uncle Lee drove three times in a row.


I was plagued with difficulty.

" You're saying, " You've got to fill three times. "

" I'm a bit strong. "

" But what are you looking at? " " Shame on you. "

" I'm afraid you're covered by my semen stuffed with semen. "

‘ Child ... ’ ‘ Don't look at me! ’

" Because it puts me out of focus. "

It was nice to see your uncle laughing at his uncle's smile.

" Uncle penis feels really good. "

" Is my penis so good? "

" Oh, yeah. "

" Well, whenever I want to, I'll come back to pick you up. "

- " Ah ... " Please come every day. "

" Because I am older every day. "

' My love is like this ...Besides, you can't say that three times cheaper than that! "

" Today, it's been a long time for you to have sex.

If you keep plugging away like today, I'll think about it every day. "

" You've got a big extension ... "

" From today, Kegel exercise diligently. "

" What is it? "

" I'm trying to put some stress on you. Look, I'm going to browse the Internet, and I'll wash it. "

I didn't give her lip support, but I still wanted to impress him.

While I was washing my eyes, I studied hard for Kegel exercise.

To make you happy.

And to do every day

I want to stay with you even by my uncle.

The old man fell asleep immediately after three reasons.

I picked up the fluffy old lady's jaws and fell asleep.

No comments: