Monday, January 15, 2018

Housework - 10

It's morning.



As usual, my uncle wakes me up and eats breakfast together.



Meanwhile, I have been working hard on Kegel exercise.



To do it every day with you ...







Dad goes to work and you are washing the dishes



I was sitting at the Shopa and doing Kegel exercise for a long time. The guy who washed the dishes looked so sexy.



I went over and hugged my uncle.





" Ugh! Master ... I'm working. I'll kick you at night, so now ... "



" Even during the day. "



" It's not good to be in this position right now. "



" So who's so sexy? "



" All right, let me just finish the dishes. I'll fix you up. "



" You promised? "



" Oh, yeah. "





I didn't expect you to be this far away.



After having sex with you, I think I'm dying to get stuck with you.



Am I being such a dirty bastard?







The man who finished washing the dishes is standing on the table with his chin bent down, bent over his buttocks and left behind.



When I heard the contents, I was just talking with my friends, but I was just joking.



He said he was gon na cut the dishes afterwards, but he didn't want to hurt them.



I went back to the back of my busy conversation and petted my beloved ass.





* " Hey, when do you want to go to karaoke? Town!





My uncle looks at me with a perplexed expression on his face and beckons me to go, stirring the meat.



However, I didn't want to go away because of a look of embarrassment.



When you give up on me and kick me off the phone,



One hand held his uncle's hand.



Oh, well, this is a very gripping grip of the grip!



After a long spell of massaging, I felt a sharp tingle of delicious sleep.


* Nice work place these days ... - No town!







My uncle pushed me out with one hand, but I pushed myself out of the crowd and I loved him.



This time, I feel thrilled to be shaking my head and rubbing my nipples into the back of my jacket.







" Your daughter is cut a lot ... " " Hurray! "







I lowered my pants and asked my uncle's tendons.



Did your pleasure pass over the phone?



On your phone, ' Wow! ' Does it sound like you're sick?



You're such a dirty guy who makes you feel like you're calling your friend!



Unable to speak for a while, he regained consciousness and continued to speak.



Positably





My uncle adjusts to the stimulation of my mouth, and the conversation goes perfectly fine.



I kept rubbing myself with insult to injury because the situation was unsatisfactory.



And then he said,







" Ha, Jae-suk-Jang, I'll call you next time. "







My uncle hung up and bashed a muscle in my mouth.



I'm so excited about the wild look.



I tried to please my uncle with my throat.







" You're a little scary, aren't you? "



" It's because I'm always channeling when I finish washing the dishes! "



- " Then, As You Want "







He told me that he took me to my room and threw me into my bedroom.



Then lay me down and get rid of my underwear.







" Did you search for Kegel exercise? "



" Oh, I sit down and I always play Kegel. "



- " How good are you? Try it. "







Like yesterday, I close my legs like yesterday, and then I put my face into the sky and then pop my fingers into the sky.







" heopck! "


- "Try Kegel exercises, well do you see"



- " ... "



" Um, I don't know.







My uncle starts to poke my hole with his fingers.





" I don't know if I put in two, is that right? "



" I heard you were highlighting the muscles you use to hold your urine. "



" Oh, but why not? "



" I'm working hard ... Uhh! Uhh!





My uncle put me in the paper.





" Continue with Kegel exercise. "



" Huh ... "



" Well, it's a nice girl. You're good at doing it for one day. "



" You're going to push me roughly. "



" No, I'm busy right now, but I'm going to stay at night and I'm going to practice Kegel exercise. "



" Please ... "



" Are you sure this is the power? "



" Oh, yeah. "



" Don't relax for 10 seconds. "



- " Ahhhhh ... "







I can't believe that your jazzy's already packed inside

It felt more like I was filling in.







- " Without any energy "



" Mmmm ... "



" Put more emphasis on it! "







Except for my camp for a while like that,







" It's almost lunch time. "



- " ... "



" Boy, are you ready to have lunch? "







How would it feel to be stuck with him all day?







" Would you please check your meal and make sure you're good at it? "



" You've already got a hunch, huh? Just do it. "



" I still haven't got a clue. "



" Well, thank you, and if you don't like it at night, wait for it to come. "



" Oh! "







Even though I'm still a virgin ... A man of easy indulgence.



I don't know why I'm so excited when I don't seem to have any manners.







My father left for work in the evening.



Uncle set dinner right there, and began eating as usual.



When I look at my father's face, he has a normal poker face.



I don't think I noticed anything yesterday.









" What are you seeing? Something on my face? "



" Ah, no ... "



- " The Unrelieved "







My father's unusual behavior was thrown off guard.



As time went by, the waiting man entered my room.







- " Chai. "



" Oh, yeah. "



You should've been waiting for him. " What are you doing here? " " I'm afraid I'm ashamed of what I'm ashamed of. "

From the words of the kind old man's mouth,



My uncle laid me down and raised my legs to the sky.







" I'm going to fuck you, too? "



" Oh, my God! "







I'm out of your arms.



I asked my uncle's big stick as if I had been waiting.





" Ha ... Ah ... I need to make sure you did a great job on Kegel's sport.



- " Lie down "



" Ah ... "



" ... "



" Your tongue has increased, too? "



" It tastes good. "



Shall I have a look at the shape of your chin?









He put me in a rough place, and he folded me up, and he pointed me into the sky.



I nailed it straight away.









- " Ahhhhhhh! "



" Now, you know, he's got enough pain, and it's time to get sick ...



" Look at the size of your mouth and say, " Look at that. "



Are you really sick? I'm sad, but do you want to get more trouble? "









You talk with a bland smile.







Haha! Haha, please! Mister! "



" Gee, I'm not going to ask you to suck it up and put it away. "



- " Aaaahhhh ... "







I feel like tears in my cheeks, but I'm sick and tired of it.



But I like it so much ... It's my uncle who makes me sick.









" Don't stay calm, Kegel exercise! "



" ... "



" You're right! " Good job! "









I've been looking at him for so long,





Boom!





A blank father came along with the door open.







- Daddy! - Daddy!



" Teacher?! "







I looked at him with my uncle, and I was so surprised that my body froze stiff and froze.



He was no different.



After a while, my uncle took a little bit of time to grasp the situation, but after a while, I slept in my journal.









" Didn't I know you were like this guy? "



" I'm sorry, sir. "







Uncle quickly falls before his father.







- Dad! - I said I wanted to get stuck in it! You're wrong! "



" Be quiet! " Do you want to do such vulgar things in front of your dad? "



" Still ... "You're so wrong. "



" Be quiet! "





" Sir, I'm terribly sorry. "



" Shouldn't you be sorry if you're going to be afraid, or don't you know it? "



" I don't have anything to say. Sorry, sir, I'll take you down. "







Single-faced, yet daunting, Dad.



My dad was so angry that he was so scared that Dad pushed us to look at us like this.



Though he is a fair and reasonable man, he has a sinister and brutal beard.



If necessary, someone who can eliminate the opponent without thinking about it?



He's a sort of person who can smile and draw his neck.



Who's going to beat someone like this ...



What if you get fired? I've become flesh and blood, but I can't live without you.









" Daddy ... I lured him, all my faults, my fault, please. "



" Doesn't he sound like a horse? " I told you to shut up. "







Dad always used the language of gentility ...I can't get used to the harsh words from my father's mouth.







" Shut up and lie down, dividee. I need to talk to you separately. "



" Yes ... "







Dad is a slim, solid middle-aged man who is not big, and he never uses muscle.



He says he has a power to know something, because he's so overwhelming,



I had to go out of the room, consenting to my father.





I went into my room and lay down ... I was afraid that my uncle would get kicked out.



Come to think of it, I'm tempted to have sex.



I don't think I'd be so much more tired of being forced to sleep



I felt it was wise to defend my uncle to the end, in the face of being kicked out.

No comments: