Saturday, January 13, 2018

Housework - 8

A bright light shines in my eyes.



Is this morning?





Yesterday, I thought I was asleep while I was asleep.



Though he was away from my arms, he was still asleep in the same bed as me.



He always gets up at 6 o'clock ... For the first time, I got up earlier than my uncle.







Current Visual 5:30



I didn't want to wake him up, so I lay down on him and watched the sleeping uncle.



Blood-shaped nose



Apparent face is charming both cute and masculine at the same time.



Counterbalance



I moved to the broad shoulders of my chest with the hills.



How do you feel so attractive?







The area where he arrived through his watery abs is an important part of his heart.



My stop is plump and chubby.



I wanted to see the morning sponsor, but I think it's pretty cute.



I still have 20 minutes left until the weather time. Can you touch your body for 20 minutes?



I should be considerate of you, but my instincts tore apart and spat out.



There's already a chubby uncle in my mouth.





The jajangmyeon was a perfect robber.



It feels like he's got a fairly tight jelly in his mouth.



Moderate elasticity and softness filled my mouth.



I'd like to put myself in my mouth, but I feel like I've got a soft, bouncy feeling.





" Hmm … "





I feel like I've woken up a deep sleep.



I wanted to give my uncle a rare experience to wake me up.



After washing so long, the soft jigger becomes slightly thickened and the water starts to ooze.



Excited with it, I was more passionate and fired up with my uncle.





" Mmm..."-"Yeah? "



" ... "



" Ugh ... Son ... Ah..."-"Now ... "



" ... "



- No. - No ...I need to prepare breakfast. "



" ... "



" Son !! "



" ... "



" Hey, I'll give you a wash at night. Now, please, I have to work. "



" ... "



" Oh, no! "





I ignored your request altogether, and I didn't stop you forever.



He said he didn't want to get rid of me, but he did a violent piston workout in my mouth.



The peak of my uncle's semen billowed into my mouth like a flood.



It was pretty cheap yesterday. That's enough.



Do you think it's because it's grown up?





" Huh. "



" I promised you! " It cleans me at night! "



- " Oh, that's not cheap. "



" Oh, well, this is a big deal.Let's.go Say two words. "





I caught my eye by arresting my uncle who hadn't lost his grip yet.





" Egg ... yuck, yuck! Not really! I have to wash and prepare for breakfast. "



" I'd like to spend my entire day chewing on you. "



Uncle smiles silently and goes to visit hurriedly without speaking.

After a while



" Morning! Eat breakfast! "



Breakfast time



The uncle who gave me delicious sperm in the morning is eating in front of me.



A state of feverish excitement



You don't know if we've ever had this kind of thing, right?



After eating Bob, he waited for his father to go to work quickly.





" Dad, come on! "



" Yes, I study hard. "



" Goodnight, Doc! "





A situation where two and a half remain.



I wanted to practice a fantasy with my uncle.





" After all, it's hot, isn't it? "



" Oh, yeah. "





My uncle throws off his coat.





- Uncle, I need you to ask him. - Yes, sir.



" What? "



" Can I take off my pants today? "



" Well, that's ... "



" Quick! "



" Huh! "



The man who was hesitating was so stuffy that I dropped my pants myself.



When I drop my pants, my uncle's great muscles welcomed me.





- " Please wear an apron as you like. "



- " ... "







An old man in a good apron



Then, I start washing the dishes.



A large, unadaptable man standing in the sink with his naked apron on.



I was so excited that I carried out the ones I had always imagined.



Walk behind an uncle who's crazy about washing the dishes.



" heu eut !! doryeonnim !! "







With my body close to my uncle's back, I rubbed his nipple with my fingers.



The smooth texture of the nipple located above a solid chest.



Even strong men who are so trained should have soft and fluffy milkweed.

" I'm washing the dishes.I can't concentrate, so please be careful. I'll let you touch and wash at night. "



" I know you're washing the dishes. "



" This is ... Oooh ...







I licked my uncle's words.





" You're a veteran, so you can do the dishes. "



" Ah, man ... "



" You wash my dishes, I wash your body ... How do you like it? "



" Hag! "





I noticed that your uncle's falseness was noticeably slower.



The body is slightly shaking and the cheeks are flushed ...



It is so cute to be embarrassed by being humiliated by a 16-year-old boy.







" Uncle, do washing the dishes, don't wash the dishes! "



" How dare you say this? "



" Your faucet is sensitive, so you can focus on the dishes so you can focus on the dishes. "



" Aaaaaah ... "







I walked through my uncle's legs and asked him a half-primed muscle.







" I'm going to suck it up until I wash it. "



" Ha-Ham ... "



- I'll check it out. - Right, so do it.





Then I got my hands full and held my booty tightly.



Your ass looks great, but it looks like you'll look cooler now.



The sound of the dishes is down and the Uncle's arm is just grabbing the sink.



What he does is he gets his hands on his hands.



Somehow I felt like I had overcome my uncle.



But I feel my uncle's muscles slightly bigger and more squirming.







" Mr. Shue, I'm sure I'll be washing the dishes till I'm done. "



" Ah, no ... "







It was less than morning, but I got his fluids in my mouth.



I didn't wash it as much as I thought ...Did he get excited when he was speeding up in these odd moments?





" Mr. Shue, if I don't finish washing the dishes even if I don't, I'll wash them until I'm finished. "



" Honey ... Okay, My Lady.





The man repeatedly resumed washing dishes.



I was much more excited about the appearance of the other uncle than usual finishing the dishes.



Balanism stimulated me with glandula glandularis.





" Ahhhhhhh! "





The soft, gooey glandula became saturated with blood and filled with blood.



The sound of the slow washing dishes dies down again.



Your whole body is shaking.



I think it would be great if Dad stayed here until he left.





If you get adjusted to the balad,



My uncle starts washing the dishes hard.







" I'm finished washing the dishes ... "



- Already? - Already? Are you going to do it again? "



" ... "







I wish I had been sloppy, but since I'm a professional uncle, I see only a very clean bowl.



I wanted to make it cheaper three times this time.







" Mr. ... I don't care ... I don't want you to be clean. "



" Now I have to clean and do the laundry. "



- " Ah "





Bored, I watched my uncle's movie, dwittae, who was crazy about cleaning and organizing.



My uncle gets mad when he's ready, but he's usually good at making me feel bloated with his heavy build.



Besides, I'm just wearing my apron today.



Cover the front, but leave the back behind!



I followed you around to see your big, strong, handsome face.



I felt so disgusted by this act.



So I looked up to see my uncle through it all.





" I'm done doing my day off. Why are you so tired today? "



- " ㅋㅋ - "



" You know, I have a dirty look at you. I'll take a nap. "



Let's sleep together.



" I'm so tired I have to sleep ... "



" I'll be quiet. "



" Is that true? "



" Sure. "





So you and I lay in a bed.



As I waited, I undressed my trousers.







" Master! Stay put. "



" I'm gon na keep it in my mouth. I'm not gon na suck it up. "







I cut my uncle's thigh and put his uncle's muscle in his mouth.





" Master ... "



" Once again. "



" I have to sleep. "



" Just once again! I'm putting it in my mouth. "



" ... "





I really kept my promise this time.



Your uncle's muscle was slightly enhanced when he put it in his mouth.



He went back to sleep, and he went back to a little bit chubby.



I washed it like a puff of milk and went to sleep together.

No comments: