Friday, January 12, 2018

Housework - 7

- Morning. - Get up.



" Oh, come on. Just a little bit more. "







I didn't want to get out of bed because I had a fresh sleep after a long time.





" Go to school. Son, come on in the morning, come down and eat. "



" Just sleep a little more ... "



" Oh, come on, sleep a little longer. "







to be weird



So far, you've always woken up and walked down.



He's treating me like he wants me to wake up and come down.



Was it that of yesterday so shocking?



The thought woke me up and ran to the table.





" Mister !! "



- " What? " My little brother? Is there enough rice?



" No ...Well ... "



" You don't need anything, do you? "



" Ah, yes. "







Cold ... It has definitely turned cold.



And I can't even tell you how to --



Is it always tasty? What do you want to eat tomorrow? and so on



He was a kind man who smiled and talked to me a lot ...



I should have given up my desire.







" You're going to school, aren't you? "



" Oh ... "



" Have a nice trip. "





And, uh ...The reliable smile I gave when I went to school every day has disappeared.



All you have left is a dry, speedy way to go.



Since my uncle came, I haven't been able to concentrate on everything.



Sometimes I like it, sometimes you get cold ...



I didn't know how to pass today, just thought of my uncle.







I came home, ate dinner,



I waited for my uncle's day and night to end.



And I went into my uncle's room.







- " mister "



- " What happened? My little brother? "



" I was so sorry yesterday ... "



" If you're here to say that, please leave. I don't want to think about yesterday. "



" Mr. ... "



- " I'm out of hours. Please leave. "



" I'm so sorry.



" Get out? "



" I only thought of my desire yesterday. I'm so sorry. "



" Please, please give me time to think about myself. "



- " Oh ... "







Did I tell you my heart?



I feel slightly calmer in my last word.







I'd like to sleep with you so far, but I've been thinking about wanting to work.



I didn't want to keep away from you because of my sex.



If you can stay with him, you won't have sex.







The moment you put your jajangmyeon into your mouth.



I knew I couldn't stay as long as I could.



But that was so sweet and hard that I was shaking in front of my eyes.



How many gay people won't you put in your mouth?



I made this excuse in my mind and waited for him to approach me again like a mere child.







A moment of great thought



' ttok ttok ttok 'hada '







" Little Lord? Sleeping? "



- " No "



I'll come in.



- " Yes. "







I think my uncle is finished with his idea.



What shall I say?







- " My Lord "



" Oh, yeah. "



" I was so self-conscious about what he was curious about, but I was so shocked that I was so shocked that I was so shocked. "



" I'm sorry, sir. I'm curious about your body ... "



" No, I thought I was thinking like a brother, but I can't ... I'm more sorry. "



" No, I shouldn't have done such a thing to my dear brother. "
The apple relay lasted for quite a while.



They were wrong to each other. Objectively, I was wrong.



I'm sorry, but he didn't do anything wrong.







" Am I wrong? "



" Oh, my God. I lost. "







My uncle laughs luxuriantly.



And after a while, your mouth opens ...







- " Chai. "



" Oh, yeah. "



" Are you really curious about my curiosity? "









What should I say? I thought for a moment.



But there was a comment earlier.









" When I saw you closely, I was curious to see you, " he said.



" You were curious, did you get curious? "





Huh!



And at the same time, when you get up, you drop your pants,



My uncle has a great root in front of me.



It was the place I always wanted to touch and wash.



I was so embarrassed that I froze.







" That was a real curiosity.





The old man who says, " I don't want to get off my pants. "



I'm holding onto my hands and holding onto the hands of Uncle Sam.



I asked my uncle's tendons.





‘ Single! ’ ‘ Master! ’



" ... "



" Eh ... "





As soon as he got there, he gave me a funny groan.



Look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,



You know, you can wash your fancy, gorgeous Uncle Sylvester's stuff.



I'm happy.





As soon as you put your tendons in your mouth, you put your tongue in your mouth and tickle your pillow.



My uncle's arm got up fast and got up fast.



I wanted to enjoy this soft feeling,



I loved the fact that my uncle got promoted quickly because of my tongue.





I felt uneasy about my uncle's arm for a while, so I wanted to feel him in a comfortable position.



So I began to push the side of my pelvis hard.



You know, he stuck to him at first, but he knew what he meant.



Jage moved slowly to the bed without falling out of his mouth.







In such a sitting posture, you grab the upper half of your jacket with your hands and shake it off.



I paid my attention to OOO.







But the attitude I wanted wasn't this.



I pushed my uncle's chest hard with both hands.



My uncle sensed what I meant and lied.





There was nothing youthful about a young gay man who prostrated a man with a ripe naked body.



My hands feel the touch of my uncle's body.



Whether he's a man or a woman who has forgotten to be a man or a woman.



I began to groan through the thick moan that I gave myself when I was sleeping alone.



My uncle's moaning and sucking on his neck created a curious harmony that made the mood even stronger.





He led my hand to his chest to see if I needed a lot of stimulation.



Let's start flailing your nipple in earnest,



The uncle let his head down with a stronger groan.



Her upper body was also taken in by the head.







I could tell the excitement of my uncle without having to look at him.



It was because something foreign but delicious kept pouring into my mouth.







My uncle gave me more difficulty in excelling[going out] the irritation.



The whole body of yours, slightly red, was even trembling.



I felt as if the climax was imminent.



My uncle broke his mouth and opened his mouth after a long silence.







" Master ... "



" ...... "



" Is it cheap? "



" ... "



" Eh ... "







It's cute to see you look so uncomfortable when you look up at me.



I'm so nervous that a big guy like that is gon na want to wrap himself up for a while.



I didn't want to give you a better look at your cute facial expressions, and I didn't let your uncle go, without giving me a definite answer.



Staring squarely at the eye





" Ahhh ... Son ... How could you ... "



" ...... "



‘ Master ... ’ ‘ Cheap. ’



" ... "



" Ha ... "





At that moment, my uncle's muscles were squirming and pumping fluids out of my mouth.



My uncle's semen was as full as it was then.



I don't usually eat semen.



I didn't want to take my uncle's semen off.







" You.........another? "



" Man! I love it. "



- " Are you that happy? "



" Oh, I want to wash it every day. "







I'm sorry, but he looks happy.



It would not be uncommon for a person to drink his or her sperm like this.





" Can I sleep with you, mister? "



" Oh, yeah. "



" Your body is warm. "







You look like you smile without a word.



It was too warm.



That day I had a pleasant and comfortable evening with my uncle.

No comments: