" Hrothgar ... Uk "
My uncle began to moan.
I finally got myself together ...
I wasn't supposed to get a dirty look at you.
My resolution was broken for a long time
I found myself in front of my uncle's room.
Is your sex drive stronger than you think?
She's quite old, but she couldn't defend herself in two cheap days.
A robust, ripe man moaning, rubbing his nipple.
I was filled with excitement at the sight of the beautiful, licentious body.
If you hear a little sound coming out of the yard and groan,
And a tall, handsome boy.
I was already over the threshold of what courage I had today.
Sit quietly and walk quietly and sit down and sit quietly in front of the door.
I watched my uncle take pride in watching him mastrude.
The rough breath of your uncle, moaning
By the closer glance I could feel many things.
The fever was near me, but it seemed to me somewhat to some extent.
Sweating sickness
Free-writing
The thicker than the roof of the roof, the thicker than the thicker ones, the winds rolled around.
Pink peel bars are dark because they are dark, but they feel more red than usual.
I'm admiring the biceps of the arm of the P.B. #
Would the arm of a man who is as good as the length of his foot be 14 to 15 centimeters tall?
Last but not least, the veil was refreshed and the excitement of PriceCholm slopped through the middle of the night.
Picking at the sight of the scene was really the hardest thing I had to do.
You rubbed your nipple for a while,
He twisted around, stroking his body too hard.
And then he'd wet his fingers with saliva, and then he'd caress himself softly, and very slowly ...
I watched the scene as it was, and couldn't stop breathing aloud.
I was fortunate to have been buried by your moaning,
Feeling so much, the old man took his hand to sleep.
Shall we watch him masturbate?
But I already see you masturbate,
There was nothing to go through.
I was so eager to comfort my hard-working uncle personally at home.
I quickly bit my uncle's sleep before I touched his paper.
‘ Huh? ’ ‘ Huh? ’
My uncle yells and screams quickly and screams out loud.
- Oh, my God. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.My dear? "
I looked at my uncle slyly at the door.
- And ...Oh, my god, what ...?!
He was also flustered.
The embarrassment of being embarrassed is that you should cover yourself with pleasure wherever you are.
If you keep talking like this, you'll win an awkward relationship with your uncle forever.
‘ Master ... ’ ‘ Stop! Stop! ’
- " ...... "
I tried to carefully and forcefully take my head off,
I held on to it with all my might.
And when I had that argument and my tongue had ripped out your balan,
My uncle's arm was drained.
" Ah ... Ah ... "
My uncle gave up trying to get rid of me and began to feel me.
A worse, stronger moan than when I rubbed myself alone made me more exciting.
And my two hands, trying to get out of my way, they were holding my head.
I began to shake my head up and down.
I liked it when you responded to me, but I felt so dizzy.
Take your hand off carefully.
I began to slowly savor the paper of my uncle.
Hard, blood, warmth ... Your paper was enough to satisfy me.
And the delicious boy that I wanted to suck so badly
The sweetness was beyond comparison.
I once sucked the paper of Jung Gyeon-yi, an athlete's boy whom I had a crush on in high school, with a touch of curiosity.
Jung-gyun's thick short paper is the first time I've ever tasted it.
It was so delicious that I couldn't imagine a better dish.
My uncle's was definitely more than that.
Even though it is fresh memory of teenagers,
Again, a ripe fruit root in its thirties is a few times larger.
Let's take your words out of your mouth, and admire it.
" Haghg ... Master ... "
" Good, mister? "
" Uhg ... "
My uncle is breathing heavily as if he had been electrocuted by electricity.
The shaking of your hands ...
Though it smells a little old, even the smell was so good.
It is the basic smell of men.
" Ooooh ... My Lord ...
As he moaned, he held my hands to his nipple.
Of course I began to trample on my uncle's nipple.
Draw a circle on the wheel, hold it, roll it, roll it, and scrub it.
Then I started appearing like PriceChom pouring out of the bar.
You may feel the best pleasures you can feel right now.
I feel so much better that I can share my rough breathing with my uncle.
Let's look at the body of a man who gets so excited.
I wanted to put my whole body in my mouth.
When I first put my nipple in my mouth, the soft texture greeted my tongue.
Let's lick the Peppery Pap
He breathes his breath and breathes his breath.
With the rest of his hand, he touched his uncle's chest and jackknown.
It's a soft touch, but it's hard to see the inside of your heart.
The masculine beauty was sufficient.
Although my armpits, my navel, and my groin went through my tongue,
I was not satisfied yet.
I need to do my best to comfort him.
I put your knees around your arms to hold your whole body in my mouth,
Annal raised his knee indistinctly.
" Oh, boy....not there! "
" It's not what you think, I'll wash it for you. "
" Akook! "
When my uncle refused, I quickly clicked my tongue at my uncle's.
The secret part of him ... Did anyone talk to him here?
The panel of the uncle's closed tight book did not readily accept my tongue.
So I gave up putting my tongue in the anal and felt my uncle's wrinkles.
There was a lot of hair around my uncle's annale.
But I didn't feel dirty and these hairs made me feel more manly.
It would have served to make your wife look better, wouldn't it?
It was part of the site, didn't have time to wash it, and I could smell it off,
The smell failed to cool down my ardor.
I could use my tongue to tap my uncle's annale, and I would gobble up,
I felt every wrinkle in my uncle's tongue.
My uncle stared at me with a excited, long-closed look on his eyes, with a heavy groan.
How can a superior feel while being analectic?
" Ha ... Master ...
My uncle is staring at me with an imploring[ploring] look.
Maybe it's a gesture to ask for a discount.
So I asked him, " What is your problem? "
" Ah, ah ... "
" You like it, mister? "
" I ... I don't ... I don't ... "
You want to wrap it, don't you?
- " ... "
- " Is it good? Is that bad? If you don't answer me, I'll stop here. "
" Ah ... eu ......o ... Okay! I love it, so make it cheap, baby! "
Right after I hear the answer, do the piston with your mouth.
He began to rub me in the mouth with my mouth and cross
Uncle seemed to have rapidly begun to reach a climax.
Because your jaw was bigger and more moving in your mouth.
After reading your peak, I gave you a more vigorous piston workout.
My uncle tried to pull my head off his sleep.
" I think ... I think it's gon na be packed. "
- " ... "
" Motherhood! Aah ... "
I'm having my own sex, and every time I say that, you're a bastard.
I wanted you to make me feel at home,
Having actually taken the time to myself, I feel worse about calling you a hero.
What a big, muscular guy this old man said, ' Sir ... I think it's gon na be packed! '
I tried my best to get out of my mouth,
I never let go of my uncle's sleep
Finally my mouth was full of semen from my uncle.
A massive amount of semen was filling my mouth, and I tried to spill out.
I tried to, but I didn't get ready so I could get anywhere to sleep
It was sweeter and more delicious than I thought, was it because I wanted a liquid?
He swallowed a full semen.
" You.....that ... "
" Delicious, mister. Again. "
- " ...... "
My uncle looks like he has a lot to think about after he has made up his mind.
It was good to assess, but after giving up on my master's son and taking care of him ...And he's a father with a son.
Be understandable.
" You....you go to bed now "
- " Yes. "
Now my uncle's face is filled with worry.
I wanted to do more, but I had to go back.
How should I look at my uncle tomorrow?
I worried for a while,
I fell asleep quickly perhaps because of the physical exertion I had earlier.

No comments:
Post a Comment