As I had expected, I hadn't seen my uncle's body since that day.
I knew this would happen, and I put it in my eyes as much as I could.
And that's why the shape of the old man, Jazzy, is getting blurry,
The emotion of the day is waning.
But the blurry figure was enough to excite me.
I've been worrying about my uncle's birthday suit all day.
" You got something to worry about, son? "
" No! I just wanted to think. "
" I think that's what worries me. Tell me what you're worried about.
" I didn't ... I didn't ... "
" You've got a girl you like! "
‘ That's not true! ’
- Don't be shy, man. - Just think of me as a close brother.
Are you too old to be older? Think of it as an uncle and let it go, and if you care for it, you'll get sick. "
- Thank you for saying that. - Thank you. It's just not serious. "
" Why don't you say that, " I'll give you a black man, but I'll lend you a hand. "
" Oh, my God. "
Your arms are too warm, warm, hard, and ...
" It's too much, too. "
Between you and me
I rushed into my uncle's arms.
So I closed my eyes to my uncle and felt his touch, feel, and temperature.
" Just think of me as an uncle now. "
" Oh, brother. "
As soon as you said brother, the big arms that held me hugged me tighter
I could feel the warmth of a stronger man.
The agony I would never tell you ...
The only key I can answer for this situation is the one my uncle has, but it's painful to be able to tell.
You don't know what I think. I am grateful and sorry for the man who gave me some clothes.
General unrequited love ... will die out someday.
But I have to see the outline of a cook's back, the shape of his hip every day,
I never knew when this feeling would subside.
My uncle has been doing a stroke or two of self-defense once or twice a week since I came here.
I'm afraid that the movie might get worn out without my father's knowledge.
You shouldn't imagine this with the man who gave me the warm water.
I can imagine my uncle making a moan and making an impression and fooling around with my wife again tonight.
He was slamming hard on the deal.
" Ha ... Uh, you got ta fuck me.
' Husson Hussum.
" Ha ... I love it ...Faster ... "
- " Ahhh. Ah. "
" Mr. ... I have to fuck you often. "
" Ha ha! "
Something's wrong, though. My imaginary uncle is making a groan.
Your groans were so vivid.
Strange ideas came to mind.
" Aaaaaah ... "
The moan was real.
The groans of the heavy men were heard regularly in the opposite direction.
Was he excited?
Let's get to the entrance to the other side of the room where you sleep.
The groans of the uncle are flowing periodically through a slightly opened door.
Let's take a peep into the room through the crack in the door.
There was a big man who was wearing a blindfold and stribbling his nipples with his fingers.
And the pink balana on the edge of the rose stand.
He seems to be a healthy man with a strong sense of humor.
I mean, we can't afford to stay in our house, we can't call our partners, and we're piling up.
This is the product of the sex drive, isn't it?
Peeking at your secret hours ...I felt sorry for you, but I couldn't turn around.
It was a time to solve a lot of things that were curious about you.
You know, he thinks he's a freak habit, a blindfold.
He was playing his own game and enjoying his own time.
How many preachers came out at the end of the squirming bar?
I was curious, but I still haven't had the courage to cross the threshold.
Keep watching them, and the hands that rub your nipples around the inside of your jacket,
The hand that wraps it around is rubbed slowly up and down.
You know, it's like playing a foreplay on a horse.
Uncle starts to wave back as if it is really sex.
I was thinking of being on top of you.
I just peeked before I felt wet.
I wish he would climb on to me and trample on my Annal like that.
" eok keu !! "
A short, heavy groan.Maybe that means you're off the sex drive.
Of course, liquids are coming out of the fat man's paper
I was spread all over my uncle's stomach and chest.
Your arm then fell weakly into bed,
Uncle seemed to go to waste, leaving the semen on his body in disorder.
I want to make the man's body clean,
I could not muster up the courage to cross the threshold.
On that night, Dildo couldn't get away from my Annal for a long time.
" Morning, young man. "
" Ahhh ... What time is it? "
" 7 o'clock, eat breakfast and go to school. You have class this morning, don't you? "
" Um, I know. I only sleep for an hour, so I want to sleep more. "
- " Wake up. "
" No ... Hmm? "
My uncle put his hand under my waist and knees and carried me in his arms to the table.
" Dude, I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep more. "
" Eat your meal and sleep. "
" eu ao ... "
I could feel your warm arms.
On the thin T-shirt, you could see the big thornbone and the contours of my chest right away.
Really sexy body yesterday, full of semen.
" You're here, baby? "
" You see? Huck "
" You're healthy in your 20s, I guess. "
So I was delivered to the breakfast table.
" Park Sang-jun! What the big boy is doing? Aren't you gon na get out of Mr. Moo-seong's quickly? Uncivil! "
My father's sharp yelling really knocked me back.
Sir, a young man could be sleeping a lot, I'm fine.
" Not that I slept a lot or less, not that much of a baby.
" I'm sorry, Dad ...
- "Be prepared to to be sent to the rags to riches when are you putting this stupid when I return again, Let's be adults, adults"
- " Oh ... "
My uncle tries to cheer me up when he sees me, and he looks at me with a bright smile.
" Today, we grilled grilled salmon. "
- " Wow! " That sounds delicious. "
" Enjoy yourself! "
" You're welcome, too! "
I feel like I've been beaten up with my dad for a while
Watching my favorite salmon makes me feel better.
- " Master, do you like salmon? " I like it. "
" I like it. "
- " Do I have to bring salmon from next time? Don't eat anything balanced. "
" No, I like anything else. "
" Until yesterday, " she said.
" I've got something to think about, it's settled now. "
" Thank god, I don't want to spend my time thinking about it when I'm young. I can barely enjoy being young. "
" You're young, too. "
I'm you.
You are so handsome and handsome, but you don't know what to do.
Wear a full expression of shame
" Eat well! "
You seem to have a hearty smile.
Even though I slept only about one hour, I could go to school with a smile.
" I will go to school! "
" Welcome back. "
Today class is filled with class and group assignments
I'm not going home until nearly 11 o'clock.
I had a really hard time raising my head in the middle,
I survived the day thinking about my uncle's smile.
I saw you yesterday. You started masturbating.
I planned to endure an hour to peep into my uncle's awkward appearance.
But after midnight, I couldn't hear anything in your room.
I couldn't sleep through.
Zzzzzz
A brightly lit room
I don't think I woke her up early.
A refreshing feeling in a long time
Yesterday, I realized that I was waiting to hear my uncle masturbate, but I fell asleep.
When I woke up in the morning, I don't know why I thought about it.
My uncle lent me a lot of anxiety and treats me like a warm brother.
Look, I've got a maggot in my eyes,
It's pathetic.
" Did you wake up early? "
" Did you sleep well? "
" I slept well, too. Let's make it delicious for breakfast today. "
" Oh! "
Thank you very much for watching me look at my breakfast.
I'm just the son of an employee ... You don't hide your warm heart, you reveal it.
I feel sorry for your son, and I should stop thinking about him and masturing.
I'm going to school.
- " Have a nice trip "
The reliable and gratifying smile that I saw yesterday ... Be a day's spring
So I lay down on the bed with a clear mind.
Considering your smile ...
by the way
" Hag...khg ... "
I knew this would happen, and I put it in my eyes as much as I could.
And that's why the shape of the old man, Jazzy, is getting blurry,
The emotion of the day is waning.
But the blurry figure was enough to excite me.
I've been worrying about my uncle's birthday suit all day.
" You got something to worry about, son? "
" No! I just wanted to think. "
" I think that's what worries me. Tell me what you're worried about.
" I didn't ... I didn't ... "
" You've got a girl you like! "
‘ That's not true! ’
- Don't be shy, man. - Just think of me as a close brother.
Are you too old to be older? Think of it as an uncle and let it go, and if you care for it, you'll get sick. "
- Thank you for saying that. - Thank you. It's just not serious. "
" Why don't you say that, " I'll give you a black man, but I'll lend you a hand. "
" Oh, my God. "
Your arms are too warm, warm, hard, and ...
" It's too much, too. "
Between you and me
I rushed into my uncle's arms.
So I closed my eyes to my uncle and felt his touch, feel, and temperature.
" Just think of me as an uncle now. "
" Oh, brother. "
As soon as you said brother, the big arms that held me hugged me tighter
I could feel the warmth of a stronger man.
The agony I would never tell you ...
The only key I can answer for this situation is the one my uncle has, but it's painful to be able to tell.
You don't know what I think. I am grateful and sorry for the man who gave me some clothes.
General unrequited love ... will die out someday.
But I have to see the outline of a cook's back, the shape of his hip every day,
I never knew when this feeling would subside.
My uncle has been doing a stroke or two of self-defense once or twice a week since I came here.
I'm afraid that the movie might get worn out without my father's knowledge.
You shouldn't imagine this with the man who gave me the warm water.
I can imagine my uncle making a moan and making an impression and fooling around with my wife again tonight.
He was slamming hard on the deal.
" Ha ... Uh, you got ta fuck me.
' Husson Hussum.
" Ha ... I love it ...Faster ... "
- " Ahhh. Ah. "
" Mr. ... I have to fuck you often. "
" Ha ha! "
Something's wrong, though. My imaginary uncle is making a groan.
Your groans were so vivid.
Strange ideas came to mind.
" Aaaaaah ... "
The moan was real.
The groans of the heavy men were heard regularly in the opposite direction.
Was he excited?
Let's get to the entrance to the other side of the room where you sleep.
The groans of the uncle are flowing periodically through a slightly opened door.
Let's take a peep into the room through the crack in the door.
There was a big man who was wearing a blindfold and stribbling his nipples with his fingers.
And the pink balana on the edge of the rose stand.
He seems to be a healthy man with a strong sense of humor.
I mean, we can't afford to stay in our house, we can't call our partners, and we're piling up.
This is the product of the sex drive, isn't it?
Peeking at your secret hours ...I felt sorry for you, but I couldn't turn around.
It was a time to solve a lot of things that were curious about you.
You know, he thinks he's a freak habit, a blindfold.
He was playing his own game and enjoying his own time.
How many preachers came out at the end of the squirming bar?
I was curious, but I still haven't had the courage to cross the threshold.
Keep watching them, and the hands that rub your nipples around the inside of your jacket,
The hand that wraps it around is rubbed slowly up and down.
You know, it's like playing a foreplay on a horse.
Uncle starts to wave back as if it is really sex.
I was thinking of being on top of you.
I just peeked before I felt wet.
I wish he would climb on to me and trample on my Annal like that.
" eok keu !! "
A short, heavy groan.Maybe that means you're off the sex drive.
Of course, liquids are coming out of the fat man's paper
I was spread all over my uncle's stomach and chest.
Your arm then fell weakly into bed,
Uncle seemed to go to waste, leaving the semen on his body in disorder.
I want to make the man's body clean,
I could not muster up the courage to cross the threshold.
On that night, Dildo couldn't get away from my Annal for a long time.
" Morning, young man. "
" Ahhh ... What time is it? "
" 7 o'clock, eat breakfast and go to school. You have class this morning, don't you? "
" Um, I know. I only sleep for an hour, so I want to sleep more. "
- " Wake up. "
" No ... Hmm? "
My uncle put his hand under my waist and knees and carried me in his arms to the table.
" Dude, I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep more. "
" Eat your meal and sleep. "
" eu ao ... "
I could feel your warm arms.
On the thin T-shirt, you could see the big thornbone and the contours of my chest right away.
Really sexy body yesterday, full of semen.
" You're here, baby? "
" You see? Huck "
" You're healthy in your 20s, I guess. "
So I was delivered to the breakfast table.
" Park Sang-jun! What the big boy is doing? Aren't you gon na get out of Mr. Moo-seong's quickly? Uncivil! "
My father's sharp yelling really knocked me back.
Sir, a young man could be sleeping a lot, I'm fine.
" Not that I slept a lot or less, not that much of a baby.
" I'm sorry, Dad ...
- "Be prepared to to be sent to the rags to riches when are you putting this stupid when I return again, Let's be adults, adults"
- " Oh ... "
My uncle tries to cheer me up when he sees me, and he looks at me with a bright smile.
" Today, we grilled grilled salmon. "
- " Wow! " That sounds delicious. "
" Enjoy yourself! "
" You're welcome, too! "
I feel like I've been beaten up with my dad for a while
Watching my favorite salmon makes me feel better.
- " Master, do you like salmon? " I like it. "
" I like it. "
- " Do I have to bring salmon from next time? Don't eat anything balanced. "
" No, I like anything else. "
" Until yesterday, " she said.
" I've got something to think about, it's settled now. "
" Thank god, I don't want to spend my time thinking about it when I'm young. I can barely enjoy being young. "
" You're young, too. "
I'm you.
You are so handsome and handsome, but you don't know what to do.
Wear a full expression of shame
" Eat well! "
You seem to have a hearty smile.
Even though I slept only about one hour, I could go to school with a smile.
" I will go to school! "
" Welcome back. "
Today class is filled with class and group assignments
I'm not going home until nearly 11 o'clock.
I had a really hard time raising my head in the middle,
I survived the day thinking about my uncle's smile.
I saw you yesterday. You started masturbating.
I planned to endure an hour to peep into my uncle's awkward appearance.
But after midnight, I couldn't hear anything in your room.
I couldn't sleep through.
Zzzzzz
A brightly lit room
I don't think I woke her up early.
A refreshing feeling in a long time
Yesterday, I realized that I was waiting to hear my uncle masturbate, but I fell asleep.
When I woke up in the morning, I don't know why I thought about it.
My uncle lent me a lot of anxiety and treats me like a warm brother.
Look, I've got a maggot in my eyes,
It's pathetic.
" Did you wake up early? "
" Did you sleep well? "
" I slept well, too. Let's make it delicious for breakfast today. "
" Oh! "
Thank you very much for watching me look at my breakfast.
I'm just the son of an employee ... You don't hide your warm heart, you reveal it.
I feel sorry for your son, and I should stop thinking about him and masturing.
I'm going to school.
- " Have a nice trip "
The reliable and gratifying smile that I saw yesterday ... Be a day's spring
So I lay down on the bed with a clear mind.
Considering your smile ...
by the way
" Hag...khg ... "

No comments:
Post a Comment