Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Housework - 4

- " Mmmm ... "


The noise from my uncle startled me and made me jump to my waist.

Seo ...You're kidding me. You don't think I smell you, did you?


Seeing the watch makes me wonder ... I don't know why time flies so fast when it's good.



It was 25 minutes.

" You're 20 minutes old. "



" Thanks for waking me up. "



- " So, are you going to do it in front of you?



" Yes, I should. "







The uncle who lies down doing



It was the first time I encountered my uncle's tough paper.



Of course, it's a tall, thick man.



Because it is hot, the length of the towel looks about 12cm larger than it looks.



A chubby appearance with a waste of space



But what is more surprising is that it has not yet been activated.



I remembered my uncle's jazzy who was rolling smoothly when he turned.





And I also want to know if I can find a way



A pink balak half wrapped in my fomentum was enough to catch my eye.





I wanted to see your jacket for a little while longer.



I talked about my uncle, Jaji.





" Wow! Dude, you're so big!



" Oh, yeah? What? "



" yours. "



Haha, I hear such a noise. "



" Isn't it promoting that? "



" No, you got it. You've seen it's so soft, huh? " Ha. "





A gentleman who gently massages his jackknife and proves his limp.



I...I ...I want to touch you too ...





Then he said, " I lie down, " he said, " with a towel and his face. "









" Master, 20 minutes, please. "



" Oh, yeah. "









You can do it for two hours. Uncle Sam



Nice to see you look at the front page of your awesome uncle's eyes,



Not much more than before.







You know, I was able to see the glue you wore earlier.



Right now, I cover Jaji with a towel.



But now is the perfect time to appreciate your body to your heart's content.



I decided not to miss an opportunity.





A brawny hipbone, sexy hirsute and bulging shoulders



Protruding chest muscles that maintain shape while lying down and abdominal muscles that can not cover even the waist



A sweaty, muscular body





All of this is drawing my attention.



I want to taste you ...I want to lick my uncle's entire body right now.





I can smell your armpits all the time.



I'm covered in a towel, but I can smell the smell of jazzie,



I was impressed by your big thigh muscle.





Is that how it's been 10 minutes? I have courage.



I had put my tongue to the cheek of my uncle, who was swollen with a deep bow.



I can't make head or tail of it.



It just means my tongue touched your nipple.





But it felt sweet as if I had stuck my tongue in some sugar water.



The tip of the nipple is so sweet, if you kiss me, it will be as big as chocolate, right?



And you're so bored with the guy's feelings,



Interest in the forbidden areas began to grow.





I'd like to get that towel off my ass.



You walk, and you're gon na wake up to see me as a pervert.



Hu...I wish I could blow a gale and fly away.





But did God help?



I wasn't having any wind, but I began to hear towels.



Surely this is the sleep trigger?



I cheered my uncle's letter in my heart.



Now! Come on! Stand tall! Show me how proud you are!





As I replied to my cheering, his uncle's attitude began to soar.



At first, it was 30 degrees angle.



90 degrees, 90 degrees.Burst into a passion





But this towel still lies over your uncle's seat.



Oh, dear ... I'm really pissed off at the subject.



I was so angry that I lifted the towel and threw it away.



Actually, I don't think I'm upset, but ...





Then, the phalanx of a perfectly exposed uncle stood out, and a vein shot out in a rage.



How long have you wanted to see this?



I touched my heart with emotion and saw my uncle's jaw shaking with a heartbeat.



Uncle Jazzy's shaking ... I didn't think it was an erection because I went to my nipple.



It is just asleep ... Actually, I hope you were offended by my tongue, but it is also frustrating.





This blood, this size, this unbalanced pingue.



It's not much bigger than what you saw before,



Still, thickness of the tissue cavity, approximately 15cm to 16cm.



That's not enough to fill me in, so let me enlarge my insides.



I still want to be tamed by my uncle.



I want to comfort my uncle in my own way because it is difficult to manage my family.



Look, I'm glad you're looking at him.



I am still far from satisfied.







If you stand there, you want to sit down and sit down, you want to lie down.



I saw the silhouette of a towel, and I saw it.



I want to wash. And I want to see cheap things. If you see anything cheaper, you'd like to put it in.



My greed is endless.





Three minutes later, the man who stood tall and swayed.



I puzzled over my uncle's pretty ping-looking smile.



Shall I put it in your mouth? Or shall we just watch it?





I don't want to be estranged from you.



When you get caught, you'll get out of my house, right?



But isn't there a chance that you can stand up and see what you stand for?



While I was thinking about this, my face was heading toward my uncle's pillow.



You know, the Pingdou, who's just in front of your mouth,





Won't you wake up if you don't feel like you're taking a bite to wash it and don't bite?



So I put my balan in my mouth.



And then he slipped through his lips slightly.



Then I peeked out my tongue at the end of my uncle's glasses.



Since it was sleeping, Friccom couldn't feel it.





" Mmm … "


Did you wake up slightly?

I was startled and bounced back.





But that's all.



But where are my courage that filled me?



The place was filled with fear.



' You didn't wake up, did you? ' ' Did I catch you sucking?



The following thoughts fill my head.







When I looked at the watch, 18 minutes had passed.



When I checked my time, I really worried about whether or not I should take a photograph of my uncle's big muscle.



The great roots of my uncle's life



I'd like to go with my desktop if I had the heart.



When I say I'm hard, you give your back to me without any trouble.



I felt at least some courtesy should be observed to the man who always served kindly to me and prepared my meals.







" You're 20 minutes old. "



" Oh, thank you for your kindness. "



" What? "



" Oh...I stand ... "



" He's really big. He's really getting bigger. "



" When did this happen? "



" Five minutes ago. "



" Would you like to go, please? "



- I'm gon na be misunderstood. - Hmm. I thought you slept like a good night's sleep. "



" Maybe something, by the way. "



" Oh, yeah. "



" Do you think I'm taking a ride? "







Ohh!



You're naked enough to show him ...



Are you showing us anything that you've shown us?



I haven't seen you around for so long,



But thank you so much ... I can't believe you just showed me your birthday suit.



I have my more mannish uncle in front of my eyes.





Obviously there are some muscles in the flesh, but the very bulky muscles are penetrating the flesh and showing off their presence.



A good, well-lined body with a small fat belly



This good body looks better than usual in a sweaty and shiny canister.



And a long page of a chubby, thick uncle took a period of his manly beauty.











" Um, I don't know.



- " Compare this to the color of your face "







I tried to look at myself as if I were okay, but it was very hard.



I slowly looked at my uncle's body as if I were taking advantage of his color by being clever.







" It's a little ... burnt, isn't it? "



" I don't have to be tanned in just one day. Let's go wash. "





I wanted to ask you to wash up with me, but ... This remark did not come true.



You've seen him. You know how to wash them together.



Because he's not doing anything to wash himself together.



I didn't say washing together.





After taking a shower, we sat side by side in the cool show.



I had a lot of curious questions, but I thought it was a good chance to ask.







" Are you married? "



" I'm not married, but I have a son. "



" Oh! " How ...



" I've never been married to my ex-girlfriend. " My girlfriend's parents were dead set against me because they were dead set against me.

DEAR ABBY : My son is raised by a female friend of mine.



" Why did you oppose it? "



" Because I can't earn that much money? After ... "



" People like you don't want to starve or spoil your children, but they don't have a good eye. "



" It's comforting to say that he says so. "



" Do you have a picture of your son? "



" Here, I can't see it once a year. My ex-girlfriend hates meeting my son and me. "



- They're bad people, but they're still ...By the way, he looks so handsome because he looks like a dad. "



" Thank you. " " Thank you! "







In the photo that you showed me, a little boy who looks like a gentleman, looks a little chubby, and a little boy is smiling.



Like father, like father, like father, like father, like father, like father, like father, like father, like father.



Anyway, I just loved her father. Should I turn off my interest now?



Don't ask me if I'm married ... Of course, I thought I'd never have kids.



Consultations of conscience and instinct clash with each other.







But I can't help but wonder if my libido



Over time, my kid's son, the son of a bitch, gets erased.



Your uncle's inspired, full of nudity.





" Sangjun-Oh! "



" Huh? "



" It's not like eating food like that. "



" Okay. "







After leaving the suit, he didn't change his clothes.



As always, I point to my attitude with a solemn expression.



You know, if he's not really alone, he might have had enough.



He is intelligent and intelligent with a cold, sharp image.



That's why I always look nice, and I'm always doing my best.



Ever since I was young, I have gained 173 kg of muscular muscle.



If there's one thing I want to do, I'm not sure?



Watching your dad laugh is a big event you shouldn't see once a year.



It's cool, but I always lose my weight.



I don't know exactly what I mean, what I mean, what I think, and what I'm thinking, instead of getting close to him.





Look, I'm worried about my dad's expression of anxiety







" Doesn't it taste good for dinner? "



" No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I think I have something to think about !! "



" Tell me if you don't like any food you like. "



" Not really! "



" If you don't like anything, you need to tell me. "



" Oh, my God! Sure thing. "







And then I lay in bed with time.



I keep thinking about your uncle's accelerated jackknown days, and he's so bored.



Even my fingers were washed away.



Uh, yeah, I hear you're opening the door to the opposite side of the room.



My dad's room is on the first floor, and I can't come up with anything in the evening.



When I left the room, my uncle entered the room.





" Aren't you going to work? "



" You said you could stay in bed with a lot of empty rooms. "



" Okay, goodnight. "



" Good night, too. "









It would be nice if you came to my sleep and forcibly put me in my mouth.



Annapolis ...



What shape does your pink balabar look like in me and spit out the semen?



I can't sleep with the excitement of my uncle staying at my house.

No comments: