Saturday, January 6, 2018

Housework - 1

" Sang-jun! Stand up! Breakfast. "

" Mmm."-"Yeah. "

Strangely enough, my aunt woke me up and woke me up.

My house is rich, and my housekeeper always stays at home.

My aunt had also played some role in her mother.

Anyway, I'm surprised he woke up to wake me up.

I washed my face and came out for breakfast.

An uncle with a short, short-blooded hair is putting food in the kitchen.

" Oh, dad? Who is he? "

" This is my new maid. "

" You're a housekeeper. Did you stop her? "

' She's got enough money to pay for it now. She's gon na come back and say hello.

Say goodbye.

" Uh ... "

My permanent aunt was 10 years old and 10 years old.

As a young lady who treated me warmly as a child, I felt like a stepmother.

Now that I am 20 years old, I am an adult, but I do not need my mom.

I still feel sorry for you.

Anyway, my aunt, who is a housewife, doesn't adjust.

About 185 cm tall, broad and thick shoulders and back muscles, but much thinner than the back and shoulders, with thick thighs and calves ..

Your body doesn't have a muscle split, like a bodybuilder, but it's got a few flesh.

Even the butcher couldn't seem to hide his muscle.

Do you want ... Who would dare imagine that she is a housekeeper when she sees a man who looks like that with a reverse triangle?

But… Without a moment's notice of her absence

Uncle Housewood's wife slipped into my mind.

I've been seeing men since I was a little boy.

I always loved male entertainers who were physically fit, starting with Kwon Sang and ending with Jung.

Since my first love, Jin-hyeok, a track star in elementary school, was in love with my older brother Jeong Gyeon-yi, a high school baseball player.

From this point of view, I have always loved the manly style of men.

But ... Uncle Jeong-gyoon was not like these little brigands.

A ripe body with male hormones around it.

The developed hips leaves a clear outline of the grey churnings he wore.

I'd like to see your face, the outline of Kappa, and, if I can, the outline of it.

My uncle seldom shows how busy he is.

" Dad, aren't you going to eat with me? "

" Sure, Mr. Moon-seok, I want you to say you have some work to do and have dinner with me! "

" Aah! Yep! "


I could see my uncle in front of me like that.

A bulging shoulder line, a slightly raised capa, and a small but solid abdomen.

A handsome chin nose, a blunt instrument on the eyes of a smiling giant Cupool

A nice smile with a short beard like a device with a craggy face

I could feel male and warm at the same time from my uncle.

I don't know how you're so good-looking.

But ... I couldn't see my face because I was looking at your upper body ...


Say hello. It's my new housekeeper, Mr. Soong-yong. It's my son Sang-jun.

- " Hello, mister "

- " Hello, my dear. "

When I said hello to you, I wonder how a healthy guy like you ended up as a housekeeper.

How old he is, how married?

You can see the focus of the night and the daughter's hand.

I just wondered about everything.

" How did you get here as a housekeeper, though? "

- " Be quiet at the table, and I'm not asking you anything like that. "

" Yes. "


Breakfast would have been done by you.

I had so many questions about my uncle that I couldn't taste the food.

I don't care if I don't concentrate on eating anything, but I don't think I'm gon na panic,

He seems to be quite a good cook.

But you know, your food was out of my depth.

I wanted to know about you, so I wanted to finish this meal quickly.


" Let's pretend you eat it. "

" Hmm … well, it tastes good, but why are you telling me he's a virgin? "

" I'm your son, my son. "

- Uh, er ... - That's too weird. Just call me SangjungI. "

" No, it's bad manners. "

" I'd like to ask you to treat me nicely.Anyway, I ate well !! "

When I first heard him screaming, I was embarrassed because I was embarrassed,

My uncle, Sang-Nam, is a deep voice.Awkward, but really nice.

I never imagined this situation in real life.The Sangnam-ja's housekeeper ..

My big mama, a big mama, works at my house.

Just like a dream .. Isn't it a real dream?

By the way, I ate all my meals, but my dad and uncle are still.

Kids ... I don't know why big adults eat so slowly.

You have to wash the dishes and clean the dishes.

My mind is just as fast as I can be.

" Thank you. I'm going to work now, and I'm going to ask you nicely. "

- Mr. Jones. - Yes, sir.

After my dad went to work, he started washing the dishes.

Former maids worked very hard, too. You work so busy, huh?

When I told you about this, when I knew about you ... Hyu-ah ...

Shall I clean the house?

" Hey, why are you still sitting on the table? Do you want me to cut off any apples? "

" No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

" Something interesting. " " This is the age of gender equality. "

As a matter of fact, I was watching my uncle's good offices.

I've got a huge bag of loose T-shirts and I can't get it off.

I could not fail to pay attention to the clear contours of my hips.

I want to go and touch your ass and lap your back muscles.

I decided from the first day when you came, what should I do next?

After washing the dishes, the uncle took an apple out of the refrigerator and sat in front of me, shaving it.

" I heard you're a college student, bro. You're not going to school today? "

" Oh, it's full-air today. "

The way my uncle shaves the apples

The apples look relatively small, with their bronzed arms carved with fruit and apples.

But the muscles that move when you shave an apple ... Why are they so unbalanced, even though it's nice?

What is more, the fact that my uncle cuts apples too well was that of a certain kind.

If I asked a superior to cut fruit, he would cut me while I was shaving and I would have a hell of a blood cut.

I wouldn't even leave anything to eat because I cut my skin so thick ...

You son of a bitch scared the skin out of an apple. And it was not cut off.

" Mr. President, why are you so good at shaving apples? "

" I'm a housekeeper, so I'll have to know how to do this. "

" You're a great cook, it's just not right. "

" It's up to me, but where is it that you should get along, that you should get along, that you shouldn't? " "

" But if you don't mind me asking, how did you get a maid? "

I said, " Well, I was a cook and I don't want to work in the heat all the time.

I've been meaning to hire a male housekeeper, so I've come. "

" Wow, that's why you cook so well. "

" Yeah, I'm gon na get up so I can clean it up. "

" Oh, no! How old are you? "

" I'm 36. "

Somehow I felt like you, but I wanted you to be young.

As I had expected, it was nice that you were in your thirties.

I don't think I'd get to know you when you're over 40.

If we get closer, I would call him my brother ...

Then you wouldn't call me the bastard, but what would you call me the bastard?

Being called a " Mootie " is more special and good.

Between happy worries

My uncle is knocking on the cleaner's door.

It must be hard to clean my house because it is a two-story house. I was sorry to have a large house.

But the apology was soon blocked by the idea of peeking into his shape.

I sat down in the shopa in the living room to appreciate my uncle's cool days.

Elbow muscle

When I bent down slightly, the thick hip bones and thick legs became too sexy.

When he was cleaning up, I followed him gently and looked after the uncle.

Pretending to play a game of cell phone games.

" Master, do you have anything to say to me? "

" Oh, no! "

" Well, I thought he was following me. "

" Oh, I'm hanging around when I play that cell phone game. " Hehe, Egypt "

He thought our ship would just stumble over it.

Thank goodness ...After all the hot cleaning time ...

" Yo, what do you want to eat for lunch? "

" Er, what should I eat? "

" Korean food, choose food. "

- " Pork cutlet. "

I'll see if there's any pork in the fridge. I got ta get back to you. I'll be back.

" Oh, come on! I'm coming with you! "

" No, I'm going to go alone. Stay home and relax. "

" I just wanted to get out of here ... "

" Of course. "

I wanted to go out for a walk with my uncle.

No comments: