Tuesday, January 2, 2018

That guy's day

I open my eyes and I see a face. It's a surprise. I was an entertainer.


I thought I remembered it so often and checked every inch


The new look of you makes me love you more.


Do it. You're different today than yesterday.


I love you more than yesterday because I'm more beautiful than yesterday.


I put my lips on your red and transparent four lips


I want to love you from morning


I am not authorized to wake you up.


There is no ability to stop this perfect moment.


So the new closet will not let you click the camera


I try to kiss it on the screen of smartphone.


I opened the door like a thief, shut the door like my mother,


I try to work in the morning you eat.


Let's see. The meat in the refrigerator .. The fish .. The stew material ..


Bob would not have to eat the hats now.


Because it is two servings every time, even pressure cooker will be enough.


I wonder how long it has been for my aunt to eat fish.


Norwegian mackerel is baked and greasy,


Pepper is put, and it is finished with a magic powder with a miso miso pot.


Chicken is love, put eggs in a heart-shaped frame,


I took out the sunny side up and sprinkled black sesame seeds,


Lie next to you again


Time you slept


When you grow old


You smell the time next to me.


When will you open my eyes to your transparentness?


Maybe it is a burdensome face to face from morning


I checked to see if it was okay,


I look at you again.

love.


By the time you do not look at me.


What god you live in has given you morning,


I awaken from my nausea and draw me in your eyes.


And laugh.


- Boss ... lol. When did you look at it?


Try to lie.


- I did not sigh.


- When I go to the bathroom at dawn


- I pretended to sleep if you were going to be burdened.


- lie.


Letting you laugh with a reasonable lie,


I ask for a kiss in return for looking at you.


lightly.


- Is not it too sweet from the morning? haha


- Is not this on your plan?


- I can not say anything.
  Morning sex was in my estimation.


- I'll try it on time.
  I'll cook it up.


Visit to the smell of fish filled with


- I guess it's been a real few years since I ate mackerel.


- I do not think so.


- It's not rice.


- You do not need to turn the rice for a single person.


Take a piece of flesh and put it on your spoon.


I am ready to see the scene in which it enters your mouth.


- Well ~ It is so delicious!


- I eat it all alone, so I'm eating it. Thanks.


- Ei-chan, two ... I'll do the dishes.


- Yeah.
  There's more rice.


- Yeah. L can eat two more air.
  I think the stew is more delicious than my mother's.


Whether the 3-year-old or the Michelin 3 star chef made the egg fry


I swallow the horseshoe in the bite and scrape enough to boil the boiled miso stew to the bottom.


My stomach hurts. Pretty thing.


I eat rice and while I do the dishes, I lay on the sofa for a while


Listen to the song. I played what I heard and La Campanella with Rang.


The noodles that have finished the dishes cover me.


- The boss did it all.
  Bob is so delicious, but you are preparing yourself ... I'm sorry.


- Do we have to play 2 plays once?
  I am glad to have made you as clean as today.


- I am confident that I will be free.


Then I look into my eyes like the first person to see.


Your clarity, drawn in my hazy eyes,


How do you look at me.


- The boss is a whiter whisperer.


- It's white, whiter.


- No, I do not have any congestion.
  I want to lick it.


- Uh huh. Did you learn about that in Insta?


The melody of Rang Lang, which passed between you and my lips, lost its place to go.


- Hmm. It tastes mackerel.


- lol. The boss also likes mackerel.


End the short kiss and enter the shower room.


2 I ate half of the air and came out of the boat. Be cute.


- I do not want to go bubble up.


- It's so cute.


As always, I wash you and apply a skin lotion.


- You can use it at home.
  I also apply cosmetics
  I eat protein supplements as well as meals.


- No, it's just me.
  Your boss cosmetics are overpriced.


- If your skin gets better, who benefits?


- The boss.


- So try.


- Yeah.


Open the cafe together,


A pretty girl came up and gave me a free size up.


I have glanced at you,


It's lunch time. I got a coffee friend on the third floor.


I talked to him very kindly and he was pinched behind the counter,


At no charge, guests can see


You hold your hand behind your back and practice your dripping,


What do you want to eat in the evening,


In your pretty words that you want to spend a whole day at home


I went to the market to buy dinner materials like hammocks.


- I'll give you a curry.


- Then I'm on the side ...


- Even without side, it's okay.
  Right. Did you ever try to curry it? It's delicious.


- Yes? So let's eat it.


Stop your hand trying to pick the Ottogi,


For Japanese Bmond Curry


- It's better, it melts well.


- Ok? It's not my recipe, but I'll try it.


Your back to home and preparing your curry


I do not even have time to blink.


It's as if it's white, so it might be congested.


- Where's Mr. Parsley?


- In the lower left corner of the condiment box.


The finished curry is darker than Ottogi.


Parsley sprinkled to the specialty shops.


- Great .. I did it but I have to take pictures.


It was the taste of my love that I ate.


- Bye-bye. It's so delicious.


- Right? Please try wrapped in seaweed.


I will eat everything and I will do the dishes again.


I lay on the couch and sing melon DJ


I played Kim Sam Soon's OST.


After you finish the dishes and put your hands under your droid again


I like to make some kind of ass like a tortoise cake.


- How do you touch your ass?


- Lower body exercises.
  I have some body fat.


- It's just beautiful.


- You're the boss.
  I have nothing but my boss to touch my body.
  I feel like living in an island called boss.


- Hmm. I did not think about it.
  You're being treated for real estate.


- LOL
  It's warm and easy.
  Are you heavy?

- No, I do not mind stopping for a couple of years.


Time to spit out moderately loose breaths,


- I believe you.


- Huh? You believe?


- Yeah


- I do not have anything, but in what context.


- I do not believe me and my mom.
  The boss is now added.


- Thank you.


- Ha ha ha
  Um ... I think faith is harder than love.
  Though I loved those people I met at that moment
  I do not think I believed it.


- But why do I believe it?


- The boss is like that.
  I want to live with you.
  You ask me to think again.
  I think I've never seen such love before.


- Is my face so tired? haha


- It's perfect. I'll answer that I will not live.
  It was a perfect look.
  The boss is so tired with his eyes.


Not everyone is reading that look.


- Now I feel easy.


- Was it uncomfortable before?


- I do not know. It was not the kind of love I did.
  And when my parents divorced
  I decided I did not want to marry.
  I broke up so ugly


Instead of lashing his buttocks


- We had a lot of wounds.


- When you asked me to think about living with you.
  When I think of enough, I think
  I got a call from my mom.


- Well...


- What do you say when your mom asks you later?
  I did not think about that part.
  The boss would have wanted to think about that.
  I still have a short idea.


- So that's the conclusion I came up with.


- Yes ... I can tell my mother.


I can ... take care of you.


Tell your parents you live with them,


I could put an advertisement in the newspaper.


- I would have had a hard time.


- It's easy.
  Stable feeling? same
  I did not feel very unstable in my life
  I guess that's because I have never felt a sense of stability.
  Color blinds have never seen a color like they do not know what colors are feeling.
  Now it's too easy ...


I make a long sigh in my chest with a stable sigh.


- Well then ...
  May I ask what you are going to do in the future?
  I am very sensitive to the students and I have to ask for permission because it is hard to ask.


- I will.
  I hope it's decided by the end of the year.


- If you want to study more, I'm fine.


- Are you okay?


- I want to go to graduate school or I can apply for it.


Your first look at rabbit eyes.


- The boss.
  I did not want to live with you seeing that.


- I do not think it's the same thing.
  I can afford it.
  Because you know that you do not want this
  I want to do this.


- still..


- You're still young.
  I have time to study.
  It's an environment where anything can happen.
  From the Wizard of Oz
  'You always have strength.
  The important thing is that you realize it.
  There was a similar phrase ...
  If you have not thought about it yet
  Think I can give you time.
  If you want to be a barista,


- Really? uh..
  Then I'll try to think.


- But I think a little while.


- Yeah?


- I can not stand it when I touch your ass.


- Oh, haha.


After a stable sex


I lie down with you in the back


We can sleep comfortably.


I was allowed to go beyond the moon.


- I'll love you more tomorrow.
  Good night, Bari.


Confessing love like smoke to your ears that have already fallen asleep


I dreamed that you would come again and chased you.


A day equals one second, but ten years.


Love is what it is.


I wish I was getting old this way.


It was love.

No comments: