Sunday, January 7, 2018

Housework - 2

" Ugh! Brother....pipes ... "

I'm sorry, I can't see where the ears are, so ...

- " It's okay. "

Actually, I wanted to know if your nipple was in the erogenous zone, so I touched it deliberately.

I mean, the feeling of the hard nipple sticking out of it was incredible.

I've been told once to fake it as a mistake,

It felt like I wanted to pat you all day long if you let me.

Besides, the man who was stirred up was really a Hallelujah

The cute figure swaying in that big body!

I walked like that for 15 minutes to get to Sammat.

My uncle and I entered the three mat, sweaty.

And, uh ... The customers seem to be looking at us with a strange look.

My uncle walks around with dignity, whether he cares about it or not.

" You need anything, son? "

' Well, I'm afraid she's not gon na last until yesterday.

" Let's take a little bit of meat and some fruit. "

- " Oh, Chocotter !! "

" Why does an adult eat that? "

" Oh, mister! Is this a cereal? "

" Take care of mine, please. "

‘ Huh? ’ ‘ Huh? ’

Mister ... this big size, cute ... I loved living in a house like this.

After catching the cart, I looked around and enjoyed the wonderful sight of my uncle.

" Now I think I bought everything. Shall we go? "

" Can I take a taxi, please? "

" Why is he doing so hard? "

" Oh, no! You're melting. "

" Then take a taxi, and I'll foot the bill. "

Let's just go together.

I do not do aerobic exercise everyday and do not like to walk ... I should have stayed at home.

The sun at the mart entrance makes the sky yellow.

But my uncle's face is still the same.

I'd love to be with you.

I wish you would just like me to live under the air conditioner.

I wanted to talk to you on my way.

It was so hot that I couldn't say anything.

I just saw you and complained about the heat.

Whenever he does, however, he gives a warm smile.

But this smile ...Be too dangerous

I wanted to fall into your dimples ...

But your dimples had a mild analgesic effect

I started to moan tired when I had not done aerobic exercise.

" Mr. ... It's too hard. "

" You're in terrible shape, young man. A nice guy ... get on my back. "

" Oh, yeah?

My uncle squats and squats to give me a clear view of my muscles.

As a courtesy should I refuse because he was tired, but I didn't want to pass up the chance to feel his body.

" Thank you, mister. "

" Well, you wanted to take a taxi, but I didn't. "

" You're welcome. "

My uncle turns around and smiles.

Actually, your back was harder than warm,

I just wanted to say it was warm.

I think it was 12 years ago when I was recently kicked by someone.

I can't believe the guy who gave me a piggyback ride for the first time in a long time is my ideal type of man.

It's so nice.

It would be unpleasant to contact each other in sweat.

I like the way my uncle gives his back without hesitation.

I can feel your strong chest sometimes ...

" My love! My love! Get up! It's home. "

" Huh....I'm sorry, I fell asleep. "

I guess you were so comfortable.

Uncle that must have been hard, smile again warmly.

When I arrived home filled with cool air, my body was alive.

" Ah! It's cool! "

" Moder! Your clothes are all sweaty so you should wash, change your clothes and sit on the couch! "

" Mr. ... Look at me when I'm in trouble. "

" I cleaned up the sofa today. Please help me, my love! "

" Oh, yeah. "

" I need to wash myself too. I'll wash it and fix it right away. "

" Oh, come on, I'm washed up with you. "

" Oh, we need to wash it together. "

Oh, come on! Let's wash it together. Is he gon na be able to look at it like this quickly?

- " Oh !! "

‘ Huh? ’ ‘ Why are you coming in here? ’

" I'd like to wash it together. "

" At the same time, I wanted to wash myself. "Oh! I'll sweep upstairs, please write down here.

" Yes, sir. "

Somehow I felt so fast.

I had a shower and took a shower.

So ...I ran into someone who took a shower.Oh, my god.
It looks like a nude body with only a towel wrapped around the bottom !! Hallelujah!

- " Uh? "

" Oh, boy, I didn't have anything to wear. I'm sorry.

" Sorry about what? "

" I've shown you my dad. "

" No, you're in great shape. "

My uncle was in excellent shape.

Kappa and her shoulders were not covered with clothes, but they were also big and nice.

I felt a little bit fat, but no one would be able to say anything like a pig to you.

Fat failed to cover up her muscles.

The abs were very blurry, but in fact, the fact wasn't hard to tell where the big abs were.

My uncle was a young wrestler in shape.

I hoped your body was a beautiful bottom-cut muscle,

The young wrestler, like a young wrestler, was very cool.

On the front face of a man on a towel ...

I knew you were at least the whole thing!

It was pointed out that the naked silhouette of the object, which was pointed out below the veil, was not reflected in the silhouette, and the object of the article was about 10 centimeters long.

The sharp balance outline of the bar gives you a clear view of your tendons.

I could easily visualize it.

- Look, look, look, look, look ... I'm ashamed of myself. "

" Come on, baby. "

" Master, can I dress casually when we're alone? I have a lot of fever. "

" Sure. "

Due to increased heat in the body, the body heats up because there are so many fevers in the body that the body heats up so much heat that the body heats up. I can't stand it because I'm curious.

I lay down on the sofa and waited.

" Wait a minute, please! Fried pork cutlet will give you a quick buck. "

" Oh, my God! Hurray

I was in the kitchen, and I checked your clothes.

Oh, my God.

No comments: