Monday, November 2, 2015

In the Jongno White Horse Sauna

It is a place that I often go to when I want to support my body from the bath, and also I want to do it.


Tang is very satisfied with general bath level. There is a sauna in the bath, but it looks good out there so I can not do anything there.

Anyway, I have been scanning in all over the body at Tang. And I can see 20s. Body shapes ranging from Stan to Pat

I like a little plump, white and cute person, and the person who looks like 20 at that day came in with a huge stuff hanging around. His face was also a dongle, he was pretty big, he was wearing glasses and a little chubby. It's a white body with almost no hair.

He went into the wet sauna next to the bath and wanted to see him close. Looking at the detail, my chest did not protrude, but it was pretty like a low hill. It was pretty thick, thick thighs, a natural whale or a half-covered thick thing. I was wet because I was wet, but my hair was so soft that my white body was sore.

It seemed like it was going to be okay, so I rushed to the sleeping room on the 2nd floor of the locker room. I can hear the sound of the noise coming from there already.

After getting accustomed to the darkness, I was lying next to a middle-aged man who was lying in the middle of the scan. Then he would touch his hand with his hand and grabbed my hand and dragged him right away. It was not a big thing compared to the big size, but it felt good to get caught in my hand. (But I'm a bit disappointed because of the whaling)

I am very sexy in moaning with a low voice because I have a hand cuff and I caress my nipple. Then he gave me my name, and it was very cold. You did a great job. My hand tugged at one of my faucets.

Then it seems to be cheap and I will be with him for a long time today. It was so good that I sprayed it three or four times, and I ate it. So he said that he had a hard time doing his job.

I have been waiting for about five minutes before I went out and I was a little disappointed because I could not see the young man I had seen before. But I washed and went into the sleeping room again, so there seemed to be about four people in the corner.

When I went to see one of the young boys who had a heartache, others were working hard. I see him next to him, and when he saw that the young man was erected, he was so big that he wanted to take it.

So I touched the guy who was doing it and touched him a little bit, so he slipped away. ㅋ I was really cute when he was moaning because I was so fuzzy. The stuff is so big that it fills my mouth.

I told him to wear it in my mouth. So I just spit it out and I could not get through it.

I told the young man later that we had to meet each other separately.

After he went out, he lay down a little and just came out of the mid - aged chubby and got ejaculated.



No comments: