Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tutor training 02

Let's be together with the guy and masturbation, and it will be a really noisy place.

Now I follow me more than my brother and as close as my lover.

I followed the schedule of the boring and persistent test-taking life in my own way.

I also did not go to school because of libido.

At the end of the hard-line running until late at night,

I hugged me from behind and said, "Good-looking brother ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes ~~ hehe "

Now I was more aware of the exquisite flavor of my cock than I am.

"Ya ~ ~ Is not it a tired machine or a tired machine?

I'm giving you a pinch, but already in my mind

And the blood of the excitement was rising in the mind of this guy.

I got used to sleeping and hanging pants in the room.

The thing of the guy is always true even if I always look.

It is hard to bear this thing without sucking it.

I really want to suck .. I want to taste .........

"Hey, have you ever slept with a girl?"

"I do not know what to do with my kids.

I can not even get a meeting like that because the boss is going to do it.

.......

The real thing is that if I grabbed them, they would collapse and bubble. "

"I'm crazy.

Sex is more of an oral sex than a hole in the hole.

I am really dead ... I do not have kids who do girls properly these days "

"How many women did you ring?

I think he's dead because he's a Kingka ...

I need to talk to you.

"They look at you," Brother caress a little bit? "

Then, 'How do you do that?

I do not like it ... but then I reluctantly lick my tongue out.

I must show you that it is death to suck and chew like this.

It's not like that.

It's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very.

So ......

Not funny...

Born out Tina na ~ ~ "

"Yeah, well, it's just a bunch of stuff ...

Oh, but that's why you suck your cock like that? "

"Are you curious?

Will you do it once? "

"Brother Can you suck me?

Heihhi ~ ~ I'm a little disturbed .. "

"Haha, we get each other's daughters.

If you see everything and you are only good,

I'll show you that this is what I like to do.

"Curiosity always arises.

I've already been like this, but I'll give it to you. "

This curious guy loves and trusts me so much.

The guy who had already tasted the best masturbation of the masturbation seemed to have no masturbation now.

I did not even start, but my eyes were already half-cold and run away.

I was a little nervous and my heart trembled.

In a few months, I will finally be able to put his angry love weapon inside my house.

I wanted to hold the guy in the grip of my horsepower by being madly excited.

Once you have your tongue sticking to the thick pillars of the guy

I was able to suck the guy's head in the rough texture of the back of his tongue.



"Huck ~~~"

He barely prevented the sudden groaning of the leak, and there was tremendous tension and strength throughout his body

'It starts from now.

I'll send you to heaven.

He grasped the inner part of his thighs with both hands and licked and rubbed his fingers just by the movement of his mouth and tongue.

I felt and felt again the tongue curves of the vigorous and harsh blood vessels of the tightly knuckled guy.

The root of the pillar and the body meet the rubbing gently with a tooth and rubbed the neck of the head of the head.

I slowly pistoned very smoothly and gradually increased the speed.

I felt the tenderness of my tight and tough thigh muscles, and I pushed the jungle forest, which was firm and firm, into my mouth and chewed it.

Even the sweet younger guy's sweaty crotch made me nervous.

I wanted to put the balls and suck it up to the anus, but I could not go too far ahead.

It was an object to ask for real tide.

The guy that I was with before did this.

He was a bigger, more muscular guy than he was.

Suddenly he came up.

When he came up, he licked his ass more like crazy.

"Oh ~ ~ I think I'm going crazy .... I love it ... Oh ~~~~~

This is crazy ~ Oh ~ ~ I think I'll turn around "

"Will you stop?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

He was already limp.

I felt the delicacy and jealousness of this Oral that I first felt, and he was drowning in his dreams now.

Now it's time to hit the urethra.

It will be the peak of excitement.

I slightly bite the end of the glans.

"Uhh ~"

His toes were already curled as he bent and his feet were crouched as much as possible, his upper body twisted and twirled, sweating sweating for Oral's excited pleasures of pain.

I was more excited to see the muscles of the chest that swept away by sweat.

My cymbals were already exhausted with excitement and had wet all of the front panties.

I pushed the tip of the tongue into the urethra and chewed it slightly.

"Ahaha ~ ~ ah ~~~~"

I can not help feeling the pleasure of pain

That expression ..... the very expression of satisfaction that the guy

I am building now.

When I saw him groaning and laughing like a crying, I also got more and more crazy.

Now, with his teeth and his lips, he pushed his ass to the piston.

It almost seemed to be almost the same at the peak of his explosion.

"Oh ~ ~ my brother comes out .. I think it is ... ah ~~~"

"Just shy ... in the mouth ..."

I did not want to shed his semen elsewhere in the excitement.

He twisted his upper body, lifting his waist with a hoist.

I wrapped my thighs and buttocks in my arms and pushed my cock deep into my mouth as much as possible.

I felt an intense explosion shock at the back of my neck.

Two or three more explosions followed a powerful explosion.

The taste of the tongue in the taste of the sweet guy 's milk ran through my throat.

The tenderness softened the whole throat and made me feel warm warmth.

He was already broke with sweat and broken like a patient suffering from the flu.

But the smile on the face did not leave.

"Oh ~~~ My brother .... I'm not a joke .... This is a shit ... ~ Let me do it every day ..... Masturbation is not a joke ...."

"Bitch ..... I am going to go .... Do you always stick to your mouth or mouth?"

"But my brother ... I like it so much ... I am your brother. Why are you doing such a good job?

I do not think I can escape from my brother ...... "

"Hey, do not be ridiculous.

I'm excited, so I'll go cheap. "

"My brother ~ will I do it with my mouth?"

"I'm fine ... I'll do it by hand ..."

I once ruled my wandering excitement with my hands.

I poured hot milk over the Kleenex toilet paper.

I also came out so much that I wanted to be serious.

The guy smiles.

"My brother, I have starved a lot ..."

"This kid has nothing to say to his brother ~ ~"

He grabbed his balls as hard as he could ...

"I'm sorry ... I will not ... ah ~~"

We were either priests or brothers ...

I was a friend ....

I do not know if I'm a lover ..........

It became a strange ........




--------------------------------------------------------------------

End

Thank you..

No comments: