Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Overnight in the hut

The cold wind of winter made our steps heavy. A cottage in the middle of the mountains



He took a heavy step toward. He and I have been together for a long time and feel a little bit tired of each other Christmas

I am planning a more memorable trip than a comfortable trip.

I was supposed to spend one night. The weather below the mountain was sunny.

The blowing and snowing began to fall. Most people go down, saying they are dangerous,

I looked up and looked up. There is no one who accompanies us as we climb up.

I went up. Finally, the smoke was visible and small huts began to be seen. How

I do not know if I planned this, but it looked so beautiful. We go into the management room and hold a room.

. Fortunately, there were not many people, so I was able to get a small room. Toilets outside

There was a simple cooking and futon. It was not so cold as I thought. Not yet

In the afternoon, I watched the snow outside, had a snowball fight, went in for dinner and ate dinner. That

There was nothing special to do, so I exchanged the eyes of each other and prepared for bed. Then suddenly called

I heard a sound like a bell. It was interphone sound.

 "Hello, this is the management room.

 "Yes? No way, they're too narrow,

I firmly refused.

 "Hey, that's what happened, I'll be there in no time."

I put the receiver down. I open up the door to run to the management room with anger or clothes,

It was coming. It was a cute brother who seemed to have a gentle smile on his plump impression. I'm empty

I looked at his face.

 "I'm sorry, I have a lot of snow and I need to stay here overnight because I do not have a room.

Yo"

He and I looked silently but my mind seemed to be the same.

 "Yeah, yeah, it could be."

Jinan first hit the championship. He also liked both styles. I too have Jill

I prepared a lot of things. And the problem was to decide the bed. At first, unlike the intention,

I was sorry to have stuck it, but I was more interested in sleeping with a new man. Inevitably and equitably

We decided to put him in the middle. I gave a little sad look to Jinan and prepared a bed.

All. He could not stand the warmth, and in the winter he was sorry to sleep in his underwear. Of course,

I fell asleep. Jinan was so weak that he fell fast asleep on the mountain. I am in a tight space

Chuck pretended to be lying on his side and looked at his face. His familiar face is seen in eyes that are accustomed to darkness.

Respectively. It was so beautiful. I moved slightly and lifted one arm to his chest and saw his eyes. any

He was asleep as if he was nosy. I moved a little with courage and he moved me

I moved my body. A big face was in front of me and I felt his breath. I breathe a little and I feel sorry

I breathed. Then suddenly he opened his eyes and looked me in the eye and took my hand under him

All. I felt his big excited thing. It was so warm. I am careful not to break Jinan

I played with his things. After a while he turned his back and turned my hand to see if he was excited

I asked to sleep. Sorry, but I fell asleep in a happy mood.


 I was awakened by a loud noise. Suddenly two of them got up and were preparing for breakfast. Wake up and wash

I decided to go down with me. It was unreasonable to go up to the summit with a lot of snow yesterday. like that

One night at our lodge came down and came down. Jinan will be there for a while to buy a cigarette.

I was awkward looking at the sky.

 "Thank you yesterday, honestly I'm so happy I did not sleep ..."

 'Well then, I am a man of my beauty.

It has come. He decided to use the express bus to get to the terminal.

 "Goodbye"

I was sorry but greeted and climbed in the car.

 "Wait a minute, please.

The two of us decided to wait naked and wait. Let's wait for a moment.

I gave them gifts one by one. 'Then there will be the last number in it.' I

I put the gift into the bag as if it was nothing. While I go home and Jinan is cleaning up his room,

I saw a gift. There will probably be a note. Still, one note fell off the wrapping paper. memo

After reading the paper, a giggling laugh came out.


"Thank you very much yesterday.

 From the moment I first saw you, I was saddened. I felt this feeling when I saw a man

 It was my first time in my life. I woke up at dawn and saw your face, and I was out of my mind.

 If you do not mind, I will leave your contact. Please contact me once,

 011-0000-0000 Cho, Hoon-young "


 Jinan will be reading a letter in his room and making a laughing smile. If you drink alcohol in the evening

I talked a lot about the night in the beautiful hut and reflected a lot. And after that, we have a little more

It was close.

No comments: