Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Gym ( Fitness Type 2)

My brother and I decided to take a drink and took off their clothes in the locker room and headed to the shower.
I wanted to see his body while taking off his clothes in the dressing room, but he was so close that I could not see him secretly.

It was good to think that I showered with my brother though.
I imagined that my brother and I were facing each other.

But as I walked into the shower, a few people were showering and my fantasy just broke.

My brother and I went to each empty room and took a shower.
I watched the back of the mirror reflected in the shower while I was in the shower.

With wide back and towering butt .... sexy.

How can I be so cool?

I wanted to go back to my brother's back.

First of all, my brother went out of the shower room.
Because there were people in the locker room, my brother and I went out quietly dressed silently.

Tsuru: Is there going to xx university?

I: Yes. Ok

Brother: Do you know a well-known pub?

Me: No. I do not come near xx often.

Brother: Then there is a place I know. Would you like to go there?

I: Yes. Ok.



Brother and I headed to xx university.



Brother: Do you like alcohol?

I: I do not drink well, but I like it.

Brother: What about cigarettes?

I: I do not. What about you?

Brother: I do not. I really do not like cigarettes.

I: Yes. Is your house near school?

Brother: Yes. It's right next to the school.

It took more than ten minutes to walk to school while talking.
There was a lot of people near the school because it was money.

My brother and I arrived at the bar was not that big.
So there were a lot of guests from both South and South,
It was a bar where I could not eat with my brother.

My brother and I took a seat and ordered drinks and snacks.



Tsuru: Then I saw the name I did not see. What is your name?

B: I am Kim Tae - min (pseudonym). What is your brother's name?



He knew his name but pretended not to know.
If you do not give me your name,
I thought it was weird ...


Brother: I'm Lee Se - yun (pseudonym).

I: Please relax. I'm your sister.

Brother: Yes.

My brother and I had a drink and had a conversation.
He was calm and energetic when he spoke.
It was not too lively or too quiet.
There was a lot of laughter, and when I laughed, my face was cute.


I: I always wear a headset when I work out. Are you listening to the song?

Ryu: Yeah, why?

Me: No ... I thought the gym was loud and blocked with a headset.

Brother: Oh, the gym music is not my taste.

I: Listen to what music?

Brother: I'm a pop song. I like pop songs.

Me: What kind? Can I listen to it?


He took out his cell phone and played the music and handed it to me.


Tsuru: Listen to the earphones. Can I borrow mine?

I: It's okay. I have that earphone.


I took out my earphone and plugged it into my brother's cellphone and listened to the song.

It's because I've got alcohol in my body.

That's what your brother listens to.

The song was good to hear. I wanted to keep listening.

Not at this time, but I was an ordinary man's love-loving enthusiast.
I fell in love with my brother in the cool figure of his brother and calm and caring personality.

When I saw his cell phone, I wanted to ask about his brother's number, but I thought I did not have time yet.


I: When I first saw you, I thought I was a big boy.

Brother: I thought you were a soldier when you first saw it.

Me: Yes?

Brother: My head was really short. I thought it was a soldier on vacation.

Me: Ahh ha ha, are you short hair?


My brother remembers my first appearance ...
I fell in love with her brother, and I was happy with her words.

I did not know how much time was spent drinking with my brother.
So brother and I drank until the second tea.



Me: Goodbye.


I wanted to stay with my older brother but greeted him first.


Brother: Taemin, how long does it take you to get home from here?

Me: It takes me about 30 minutes to walk.


Xx To go home from university, you have to go through the gym.
It took about 30 minutes.


Brother: far. Do not do it, but sleep in your house.

Me: Yes? Will not my family feel uncomfortable?

Brother: It 's okay. I live alone.

I: Do you like it?

Type: Yes

I could not imagine going to your house.
I walked with my brother and I wanted this dream.
Your brother and the shower?
It was good but it was something strange.


His brother's house was close to school.
There was a church next to the school.
There were many houses. One of them was your brother's house.

My brother's house was quite spacious and clean.
The beds, the desks, the clothes, etc. were well organized.
The sink also did not have washing dishes or garbage around.

Me: Wow, your house is really clean.

S: Yes?

I: Yes. When I go to school, my friends always get dirty and sometimes I clean them.

Brother: Taemin is nice.


Even in a word of praise,
I was thrilled.



Tsuru: Let's go to bed. I chopped off the floor.

I: I feel uncomfortable sleeping on the floor. Just sleep with you.


I would not have been able to get it if I had not drunk.



Brother: You two should be uncomfortable ...

I: It's okay.


The bed was in close contact with the walled room.

After briefly washing hands and feet

Turn off the lights.

I lay on the wall first
My brother lay next to me.

The bed was too uncomfortable for the two men to lie down.
I turned to the wall so that my brother was not inconvenienced and lay down aside.

And that you are lying with your brother
I was excited in my mind.

So I was sleeping on my side.

But when it comes to sleeping
There was a buzzing sound from behind.

It was the sound of his brother moving.
My brother turned and approached me.

He stretched out his foot between his feet.

The younger brother and the younger brother crossed and were contacted.

And my brother's chest clinged to my back.
My brother 's hand grabbed into my clothes on my back.


My body was put back in my brother 's arms.


My heart began to tremble and my stuff began to respond.

I was still.


My brother 's hand climbed up into my coffin and stroked my belly.


Just like a mother touches a belly child's belly ....



My things got harder.

His hand stroked my stomach several times and stopped. And I was still standing on my stomach.



(What is ... a sleeping bag ..)

I'm going to have my hands on my stuff that's hard under my belly.
I wanted to move it, but that did not happen.

I thought I'd lie back in the direction of my brother and hold him in his arms.
I did not do such a crazy thing as to wake my brother.



Still, it was as good as it was in your brother's arms.



Behind me

My brother's breast muscle and arm muscle ...

And my brother 's warm body temperature and breath were so good.


There is a wall where the room is quiet and can not see anything in front of me
I could concentrate on my brother 's barely without worrying about anything else.



It was so warm.

I do not know how long you've been in your brother's arms.

One hour felt like a minute.


I put my hand in the hands of my brother in my position.

(.... I hope the time has stopped here .....)



That day I could not sleep until the day was bright.

I want to continue to enjoy the happiness of this moment ....

No comments: