Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Gym ( Fitness Type 1)

Fitness Type 1

The advantage of a place called a gym is that you can exercise and watch your body while exercising.
Not only that, but also because I have the opportunity to see the naked of my body, I feel expectation and irritation when I go to the gym.

A few years ago I was in the army and returned to college.

I had a body that was dry before enlistment, and I was able to get proper muscle and weight from the army through regular life and exercise. However, when I came back to school and adjusted to school life, my weight began to fall gradually.

At the time, I was a naive and timid gay rider who searched for gay, domestic, etc. On the site xx, xxx, etc, which I did not know anything related to these things.

The gym, which is only 15 minutes walk from home, has a university nearby, and there are many young men and women as well as uncles and aunts in the evening. There were a few hanamn, a body. However, the eye is good, but there are a lot of people waiting for the apparatus to take a long time and did not exercise properly.

So I started to exercise in the morning from the next day. The morning gym was much cheaper than the evening.
There were a couple of young men, a few young women, and no young women at all. There were people who were notable even in such a small number of people.

He was over 180 and had a tall, thick thigh attached to his headset and running a running machine.
He sweats so hard that his sweat sweats all over his sweatshirt. He has come down with a towel on his running machine wiping his sweat off his face.

I watched the front of the person in the mirror while doing the fitness equipment in front of him.
The man, who had a manly pleasing appearance and a short sporting hairstyle, was a typical body image. It was cool.

After that I went to the gym with a little nervousness to see him.
When he arrived at the gym, he was always running a running machine with his headset on.
When the person is doing the treadmill and doing other exercises, I look at the mirror and pretend to exercise and watch him.

Another advantage of the gym was that it was not like this. The mirrors on the wall are all sticking together, so you can not look at them. However, sometimes it can be confusing if you meet your eyes ...

The man really worked hard. I was ready to go home after I finished my workout and I was still exercising.

When I was at the gym, I had a 170 - year -


Then one day I arrived at the gym at the same time as usual and was taking off my top coat to change into a sportswear in the locker room. I heard someone coming out of the shower room. I turned my head to the shower without any thought.


...

That was him.

...

At the moment I looked at the person and turned his gaze. And he even changed his top coat.
I saw it for a while, but his body was really sexy. Thick arm muscles, thick thighs and stuff ...

I took off my pants to change my pants and a voice came from behind.


"Are you a student?"


I changed my pants and turned my head.


Me: Yes? Yes.


When he turned his head, he was in his underwear.
Looking back, my body was really sexy. The actor in the wild ..
It was not clear, but there was a little abs.

The man put on his clothes and talked to me.

That guy: Ah xx Are you a university student?

Me: No. I am oo university.

He: Oh, what grade are you in?

Me: That second grade. Because I am a college student, I only go to this year and graduate.

The man: Yes. How old are you?

Me: That's 24 years old. How old are you?

He: I'm 28 years old.

Me: Oh, then the worker ...?

He: No, I'm a graduate student.

Me: Yes.

He: So you're going to school?

I: I'll be right there by your train.

He: Yes.

I: No. I live with my family.

He: Is the house close to the gym?

I: Yes. What about 10 minutes on foot?

It was too sudden, so I talked to him rather than talk.



Him: So be patient.

I: Goodbye.




I felt so good that exercise was so good.

I saw his ... No, his brother's body, and he had a conversation.


After that, my brother and I became a greeting.


Me: How are you?

Brother: Good morning!


He always greeted me kindly.

When my brother first saw me, he approached me and greeted me with all my heart.

And then he put on the headset again and exercised.

Sometimes when I'm in the wrong position,

I would come first and let you know.

Brother: When I do a bench press, I spread my arms so that the force is dispersed so I do not get much stimulation in my chest.
If you open your arms like this, your chest gets a good stimulus.

I: Thank you.

Brother: Please try it.


He showed me a friendly demonstration.
His brother was lying on the bench to show the demonstration.
The outline of my brother's chest muscles and things on clothes ... sexy.
Not only that, but also the voices were not so heavy, and they were nice because they were of a moderate-sized male voice.
I was so excited when my brother touched my body to get my posture.


After that, I have decided to give the bench presses even now.

After being greeted with my brother
When I was at home, I used to imagine a giggle at the gym,

I was in the shower with my eyes, so I started to move,
I used to imagine the situations I would have seen in the wild, and I would have done my own comfort.


Then, the term end examination was approaching already.

Because I was in the final semester, I had to work on the preparation of the graduation and the final assignment.

I was busy and I could not go to the gym for over a month.

After the final exam period, I went to the gym for a long time.

The chairman of the fitness club greeted me gladly after a long absence.




Boss: Oh Taemin (pseudonym) It's been a long time. What has been going on?

I: I've been busy for a while.

Boss: Really? I was worried. So you're starting out today?

I: Yes.

The boss is an older man in his late 40s who is always kind.
When I go home after workout, I sometimes eat vitamin drinks, bread, soy milk, etc.
There was a lot of God who helped me.



Boss: Seoyun (pseudonym) found you

Me: Seoyun? Who is he?

Boss: You know. Tall and short hair

Me: I know ..



It was his brother.



(Oh .. his brother 's name was Seoyun ... I did not know his name in the meantime ..)

That day I first knew his brother's name.

Boss: Seoyun asked me if I did not see you these days, did not go to the gym. Can I have your number?

Me: Yes? No. When you exercise, you'll face it.



My brother found me ... I felt good.
But the numbers seemed to be something.
The boss suddenly asked me, and I thought that he would greet me all the time
I did not receive it.


Boss: Yes.

I: Thank you.



I changed clothes in the locker room and went out.
His brother was not seen.

(You've already done a workout.)

I have not seen his brother for a while since that day.

I thought about asking you about your brother.
It was just a silent exercise that I wanted to get to sea.

Then one Friday

I do not want to exercise too much that day.
I put off to the gym in the evening.

Because of the money, the gym was free.

I wanted to be able to exercise.

At that time, a loud voice came from behind.


"Good morning."


It was brother.

He laughed at me.

Me: Good morning.

Brother: It 's been a while. I feel a little better between Ahnborn.

Me: No. I have eaten a lot of alcohol these days.

Brother: It looks like this muscle.

I: I do not have your promise. Your brother is a lump.

Brother: Yes, I do not have an appointment today.

Me: Oh, but are you coming out this time?

Brother: Oh yes, I was working. I'm an office worker.

Me: Oh yes.

So brother and I shared a simple regard and started each exercise.

He started running the treadmill with his headset as usual.

After a long time, his appearance was nothing like the old one. It was cool.
The muscles that are still contoured in the clothes of the shortest sports hairstyle ..
I wanted to.

I greeted my brother to prepare to go home after the exercise.

I: Let me just go.


He dropped the device he was using, turned off his headset and turned his head.


Brother: Ah. Will you go?

I: Yes, please do your best.

Brother: Excuse me.

Me: Yes?

Brother: Would you like a drink with me if you like?

Me: Yes?

Brother: I have a call but I have no appointment and I am sorry.

Me: Oh, yes. Ok.


I was so drunk with my brother.

No comments: