Monday, December 18, 2017

Cousin type -4

I stayed in the Komono house for a long time, and I came to work with my brother.

At first, my brother seemed to be a nuisance, but now he teaches me to be a cousin.



- "Hey, if you do that, you should go out on your shoulder."

  -"like this?"

- "No, lean more at an angle and then put it up."

  -"like this?"

-"Huh"



The most anticipated day when you exercise with your brother is the day of exercise

This day is a day where you can fully see the wonderful behind-the-scenes of your brother doing barbellows and pull-ups

Deep hill valleys, relatively shallow valleys leading from there, and a great backboard is cool.



- "Let's do it today."

  - "Yeah, I'm hungry."

 In fact, the shower time is more waiting than the exercise day

It was not hard to see your brother naked while you were close to him.

But why do I get curious every time I look at it every time?



I thought you had solved your curiosity since that night.

The curiosity seems to have been resolved and is growing again.

And after a month since that day, it has grown to a dangerous level

My calculations show that if I saw thirty times, I would just have to look like a man.

It seems that there is another feeling that I do not like to acknowledge.



The hanging thing of the brother is conspicuous.


-"brother"

  -"Huh?"

- "How many times have you ever used that elephant?"

  - "What are you talking about?"

-"that..."

  - "ASSESS?"

-"Huh"

  - "Uh ..."

I think you've done a lot of sex if you were your brother.

It looks like you are calculating the number of sexes.



- "It seems like it should have done 2-4 times a week. Will not it be 300-400 times?"

  - "I've done a lot with you"

- "Inmai saw your blood 10 times"

  -"What are you talking about?"

- "I ate ten virgins."

  -"Five!"

- "Do you look different now?"

  - "All right, do not boast."

- "How many times have you done it?"

  - "I? I think I've done 20 times."

- "I did it moderately."

  - "But then my brother also have sex?"

- "No, it's solo these days."



I had a girlfriend a year ago, but I can not remember how many times I feel like I did it.

The shower was over and I got home.


- "I'm stiff, you gotta beat your shoulder."

  - "Yeah, like this?"

- "A little more"



I banged on my brother's shoulders and was sleeping.

I've learned a lot of massage in the past.

I had no idea what kind of job I would have, so I had to learn it by insurance.



-"brother"

  -"Huh?"

- "Will you massage me?"

  - "Do you think you can do that?"

- "Yes, I learned two years ago."

  - "Oh, you should have told me sooner if you learned something good.

In two years, the technique would have been rusty, but practice with your body! "

- "Uh, I will."

The face of your brother turns green.

I did not know you would like it this far.

Maybe you can think of it as a good thing?

- "Then take your clothes off and lay back"

  -"Huh!"



  I was going to lie down all my clothes, but one thing makes me nauseous.



- "Panties too"

  - "Should I take off my panties?"

- "I have to get rid of it because I have to massage my butt."

  - "Your ass is not so stiff ..."

- "I want you to practice with your brother.

  -"okay"

 The thing that displeased my eyes has disappeared.

My brother was lying back naked.

Why is it shaking and trembling in the body that I have seen so many times?

I expected this situation to come, but I am more nervous than I thought.



- "Sport massage?"

  - "Yes.

- "I'm out of power."

  - "How do I get the power out?"

- "It hurts more without power"



  The massage starts from the neck and goes down.

Your brother's wide shoulders look great today

Muscles of triceps, triceps, bulky muscles

I want to touch everyone soon.


The texture of the muscles is not really very special.

It's kind of like touching my arm.

But why do you feel excited about this unusual texture?

I felt the thick back muscles of my brother so.



There are also some unexpected charms.

You are not used to getting strength when you get a massage.

Every time I sleep, I moan

I would groan from pain.

Will you make this moan when you have sex?


Soon his hands and eyes were moved by his waist dancing.

And the thick and firm ass

His waist is narrow.

I massage the waist so I can not moan and have no fun

However, I was waiting for the waist massage to be completed soon.



And ass!

Your ass is the part of your body that I saw the most.

If you do not see the mirror when you turn around, you've seen your butt.

But the most part is hidden in the buttocks.

There is a place I have not seen yet.


His ass was firm.

Hip with more muscles than fat

It's really a bumpy butt.

On the first day I met my brother, I remember being sorry for not touching for a while.

Now you can sleep forever!

And the dark pink glans and balls that look under your hips.



I was enjoying my brother's ass.

I see a secret place for a while.

Even though I was in this situation, my brother was still getting a massage.

I thought I might open it up a little bit.

The moment you give yourself more massage

You can see the most secret part of your brother straight.


I've seen so many naked moments and I have never seen that part before my eyes.

Black-faced anus

It's the dirtiest part of human body, but I'm interested in it strangely.

Is this one of the weakest parts of your body?

I thought curiosity would be solved only by seeing it until I encountered this place.

Curiosity begins to multiply in many ways.

I wanted to smell it.

Maybe I'll be rude, but maybe! I hope you have a good smell.

Bring the nose between the opened buttocks while massaging.

I smelled better than I thought.

I just had a shower.

The smell of soap smells good

I have a really crazy idea coming up.

Why do you want to kiss here?

Am I gay?


I'm just trying to get rid of my crazy thoughts.

He moved his hands to his thick and healthy thighs and calves.



- "Ah, it hurts!"

  - "So take your power off."

- "Oh ... how come?"



He still did not seem to get used to the massage.

The calf is sleeping, but it makes a painful groaning

The other person does not get sick like that.

Is your brother sensitive?



- "Now lay back"


Your brother turns your body.

The rear view was also nice, but the frontal view seems to be more beautiful

Warm and large pectoral muscles, abdominal valleys, and stuff

I have never done sculpture, but I felt like I was dealing with sculptures at the completion stage.



- "Hey, get me a towel."

  -"Why?"

- "Downstairs ..."

  - "What's up with this guy?"

- "I'm a bit embarrassed, though."

  - "Just do it ... I'll get it."



I had a good idea.

- "Uh yeah! Cover it, huh?"



I covered my eyes with an imported towel.



- "What are you doing?"

  - "Massage your eyes"

- "Is there anything like that?"

  -"Huh"



I have a memory I once received from you.

I remembered to massage the eyes with a towel and follow it.


Because of your brother's request, I could not even notice the feeling of his body.

After massaging the eyes, do not ask them to remove the towel.



Your brother's ...

Things were pretty big, but not too hard to see

At least I could see the place where I passed through 300 times.

A whale on the left thigh

Black It looked more elegant and sexy than usual

Now, I want to feel the texture of the night again.

No comments: