Sunday, December 17, 2017

Cousin type -3

- "What do you mean?"

  - "Do you remember that? 9 years ago."

- "Nine years ago?"

  - "Did you touch yours?"

- "Mine? What?"

  - "Chili ... you touched it."

- "Oh, I remember."

  - "I was so sorry, I just wanted to see how big it was.

You did what you should not do, when you were younger. "

-"Ah...."

From the moment I saw my wonderful brother, things were not going to be a big deal.

But I'm not sure I'm okay.

I apologize for the old days when I can not ask and go.

It's been too long since I've received such an honest apology.

I was impressed that my brother, who could make such a confession late, felt cool.





- "Will you forgive me?"

  - "Ahh ... no, what .... 9 years ago I took work ..."



I stumbled on the sudden situation.

This looks like a grudgingly apologetic appearance.


- "If you do not feel like it ......... you can touch the same thing till you release it."

  -"uh?!"

- "It's our relatives.

  -"really?"

-"Huh"





It was kind of perverted.

From the moment I saw you, I wanted to touch your brother's things.

Is it because it is a thing of the muscular man?

Under normal circumstances, you should not touch this kind of apologetic thing.

I did not want to miss the opportunity.



- "All right."



I answered and immediately grabbed my brother 's goods over the sweatshirt.





When I was a school student, I ran into the kids' peppers.

The reaction of the kids was fun and I felt good.



I did that until high school.

There were a couple of dogs bigger than adults,

Your brother's the best.

It's really big!

I can still hold it with one hand

I do not think I can catch it with one hand even if it grows a little.


So I held my brother's things with his right hand.

Heaviness fills my hand.

He turned his head to me on the other side.

I wanted to see the look but I can not help it.


I was so lazy to hang my brother's things for a while.

It feels so good

I want to feel the texture of my things

I put my hand into my brother 's sweats.

Warm up and feel the texture of the balls

It touches me directly.

Sometimes I feel the touch of a solid underarm.

Usually, if you did this to a muscle man, it would have been powdered.

This situation that touched me with all my heart was exciting.

When I touched on the clothes, I felt the unusual touch of the other big things.



Your brother's balls are small eggs? A big quail egg? Is there a big quail egg?

Anyway, one side was bigger.

He massaged a pair of soft balls one at a time.



- "Uhh! Jae-won, I'm sick because I'm sensitive to your balls.

  -"Huh"



I liked the moral and soft feeling of the balls.

I was sad because I did not have a brother.

When I did it again, I grasped both sides of the balls and tied it together.

A little bit of power went into my brother's stuff for so long.

- "Uhh ... I feel like this ... I'm really sorry."



Is your brother not being honest?

Your brother 's body is very candid.


I never touched my hand in my panties during school days.

It feels exhilarating.

Besides, it is not a normal man and it is the situation that it is devastating the important part of the big man and the big part like this at will.

Do I feel like I'm strong?



My brother's stuff was caught in one hand from the start

Because I touch a little, I can not rub it with one hand.

I wanted to enjoy this giggle more.

Unfortunately, holding a stick of a slightly hardened brother

It began to grind.

Every time I give strength to an ear, it feels like it's becoming more and more heavy.

I wanted to erect my brother completely.

My growing older brother moved from place to place as soon as possible.

The glans .. middle middle etc.

Feeling of a glans glans is good.


Soon your stuff got harder.

In fact, one side of the breeze feels good,

I did not want to take my hand off the old thing to enjoy the hustle and bustle.



A type of thing standing perpendicular to the body

It seems to be about 17cm as it is really heard.

It's almost 1.3 times longer than mine.

The thickness is 600 Vita?

Wow ... it's really big.


I did not know my hand would stop after my brother was completely erected.

I've touched a lot of things, but I think it's the first time I've ever touched someone else's solid.

She was a little mixed in with her sexual curiosity.

I wonder if your brother's sore pants will get hurt.

I took my brother's goods out of his pants and began to grumble.



That's why I ran into your brother's hard stuff for a long time.

Warm and solid texture is fine.

The glans still drift and soft.

Now there's only a soft spot in your pants.

I played with the glans.

At first, I feel the feeling of touching the glans or the gentle touch

I held my glans firmly with two fingers

The hardened type of thing is not surprised at something, but it gets more and more powerful.

Did your brother feel it? Or conditional reflections?

When you catch the glans, the type of thing that pops out is interesting.

For a while I played with the glans.





When I was tired of hardness, I moved my hands with a soft glans.

If the rigidity is too short, it will lower the hand.

I shook like a daughter

Every time there is a hard place in my hand

I feel that his older brother is shaking a little bit.


- "You must have been really sorry ... I am really sorry ... but I am 30 minutes now and can not you stop?"



My brother shakes his lips with his head pointing to the sky

I want to see your brother's face. I saw his brother's face, but his expression is not good.

I want to keep calm, but my heart is weak when I look at my brother's angry and numbing face.

A six-year-old boy is not going to eat anything. He has to violate his critical area for 30 minutes.

But if it is not this time, I will not be able to touch this place again. I did not take my hand off.

I think I just wanted to let you touch me.

I kept poking around silently.


So I went up and down the glans and the pillars

I touched the glans.

A moist, sticky liquid was felt.

I put the liquid on my finger

I rubbed my brother's glans.

Then my brother jiggles.





- "Uh uh ... fuck you!"

  - "Ah-brother ... sorry"

- "Oh, I've touched you for 20 seconds, and I want to kick in for 30 minutes.

  - "Oh, I'm really sorry."

-"Ugh"

The face of my brother, who is dimly visible in the darkness, was as angry as my face

I sank deeply and turned around.



I put my hand on my forearm and pulled out the horse.



- "I'm really sorry."

  - "Ah! Tsubur, remove that dirty hand !!"


I feel good about your brother.

I do not think it's been too long.

How should I look at your face from tomorrow?

He applauded his courage and gave up his stuff for a real atonement.

I've been touched for 30 minutes and I'm happy ...



It seems that brother and sister are also back to each other, and it is likely to observe night with almost open eyes.


---




The alarm went off.

Brother is rising first.



- "Jae Won Ah"

  -"Huh"

- "I'm sorry I was angry at night."

  - "No, I was too long."

- "Did you finish all minutes?"

  - "Huh? Yeah, it's okay."

-"let's go eat"



I'm glad I did.

I wanted to learn health from my brother.

I was wondering if this would work.

The curiosity of your brother has been solved to some degree.

Now all I have to do is stay in plain sight.


Since then, I lived on the roof of the Komono house until I went to the army.

I want my brother to learn health and be friendly.

We have been together ever so well, just like any cousin brothers.

But the texture of the night was not forgotten.

Why?

No comments: