Thursday, November 19, 2015

I love you, gym teacher 08 (confession)

 Confessions



I have been worried for days and days since I have been working with Lee. I also wanted to be alone with my friends. After such a thought, I made a hard decision to visit my teacher. I thought it was easy to tell my mind, but it was too hard to start.

On Monday, it was the last day of physical education. I was always ready for my heart, but I wanted it to be an opportunity I had. While I was standing in line with my friends, it seemed awkward for some reason alone. The kids seemed stupid to speak, and only their head was tired. At that time, when the teacher gave me autonomous physical education, I went to the gymnasium for a while and found that I came to watch the kids, and when I turned around, something came flying in my head. I could not see my blurred vision. I woke up after a while and was in the gymnasium, teacher 's sofa, and teacher was sitting next to me.
"Stand .. teacher"
"I took him to the infirmary, but he brought it here because he did not have a place to sleep."
"Oh, do you?"
"I had anemia, I was tired or I was nervous. What are you doing lately?"
Suddenly, it seemed like tears were pouring out at the words of the teacher. I barely spoke out.
"Sir, are you making any mistakes?"
"You want to hold him?"
"Please hug me."
I poured my tears and said to my teacher only barely.
"What 's wrong with you?
I was one of the only people who knew my situation, and I thought it was probably because of my personal circumstances. The teacher approached me and told me to raise me up.
"I do not know what's going on, but if you have a sad thing, come to your teacher and tell him to try.
I cried with tears.
"Thanks, I'm sorry, and ..."
I did not forget the words. The smell of my favorite teacher 's perfume was enormous.

After that, my aunt took me to the hospital and got my treatment. Even though I said it was fine, I took a contribution. My body was alright, but my heart was too empty and too painful for some reason. The Hwanghwang and the JaeHong countries did not even bother or even confront Hwammin. When the phone came, I cut off a few words and thought it was not ... but then it was one day. I stayed up late at school and met my kids unexpectedly while I was working at school. Hwammin saw me and passed by. Maybe he knew my mind or hearing from the athletic teacher, but he was approaching.
"What are you doing these days?"
I was serious like him.
"What."
"I do not have to talk or talk about anything, but I do not have to pretend to be bright on the outside."
"What was I saying? What are you doing?"
Something in my mind seemed to put out words of hatred and anger.
"It's been a couple of days but I've only known you until now and I'm pretty disappointed."
"I wish I was disappointed, I'm like this."
"At that time, is it because of your spirited love?"
Suddenly something came out of me.
"What are you doing?"
"I told you to tell me if you like it and if you like it, I'd rather forget it.
"I do not know what to do, but I do not know what to do if I do not know what to do.
"What? This chick!"
My fist came flying to me. It broke on the floor of the classroom as it was.
"Stop it, all of a sudden," he said.
"Yes, I'll hold on to it.
"Let go, the younger is even better, get up!"
"What if I woke up?"
The fist came flying again without speaking. I was kicked with my foot several times in succession. It was helpless for the children to stop. He was not a smiley guy, nor a cheerful guy. I was punishing me with anger and something pulling in my mind.
I said with tears and blood coming down from my face.
"If you want to beat, you'll beat me."
"What? It's more right, it's more right."
I was hit. I felt like I was right about time. I was fortunate that Jaejoong and the ruling country were dried up, and if not, I might have died. When I was standing up, I knocked on his face with his arms clenched.
"Yes, it is.
I have been fighting so many times. If I had to win and win, I would have been a loser ...
I spilled blood all over the place. I wanted to do that without knowing why.
"Thanks, I'm sorry I've been so far, and kids."
Hwammin, who was passing by, hurriedly came in with the toilet paper and chased the children.
"Did you do a mass beating? What's the kite?"
"I do not know, I do not know."
From then on, he was stealing back tears.
Dinner was late and I thought I would go back to bed and lie down in bed.
'Jingle jingle and dragging me and -'
I may have had only love, but I did not even try to challenge it. When I spoke at the bathroom then I heard the scent very seriously - maybe from then on I might have been watching. When I thought so, someone knocked on the door. I woke up with the right leg and walked with the jelly bean. He opened the door and stood there. I spent a few moments of unsteady time trying to open up my mouth.
"Why are you here?"
"I was sorry."
"Are you here to say that?"
"Ah-huh."
I was scratching my head and asked me to come in.
"Are you living here alone?"
"You knew."
"Oh yes."
I was a little blunt.
"I thought you should do that if you were a friend."
I stopped walking.
"If you do not have a word to say to you that you are struggling, I would like to make you feel like a man with a bitter fist."
"..."
"I came to want to say it again. I just want to get through it if I want to do something that can not be done."
"..."
"I'm going to go.
He grabbed the guy behind him and said,.
"Hmm, thanks ..."
We both hugged each other and cried.

A few days later I was standing in front of the gym. It seemed that there were no children in the school because it was late. I opened the gym room and went in.
"Oh-Yeon-ah, what's going on?"
"I came to say something."
"Oh, yes, do it."
He said that he wanted to get through even if he was willing to be strong.
"Do you acknowledge the love between men?"
"Love between men?"
"I am doing that love now."
"... so?"
The teacher looked seriously.
"I love you very much."

No comments: