Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I love you, athletic teacher 07 (Prepare for love.)

Preparation for Love



Since then I wanted to be more active. If you love, it means that you want to convey my feelings to that other person. - You can touch a loved one who can go closer to your teacher in anger at the gift attack (which would be a little snack in a bottle of water if you do not) I did anything. I was originally a weak body, but I was willing to join in helping out with the teacher and I was with my teacher even in the late hours. The teacher seemed to depend on me, who seemed like a child because he was a sane body. All of this was the preparation for love and its fruits. The time and the life at the school where only one was so delightful and were only tired were accepted as a part of happy days.

"Hey, you're strange these days.
(We often meet like this.) My husband, a wealthy man, bought me something to eat on the pretext that I live alone.
"Do you look like that?"
"It's really funny and funny. - It's not that much because it's so delicious."
"Food is delicious, too. Who bought it?"
"Do you have anyone you love?"
At that end I looked at the air and spoke out of my mouth.
"I love you, but I do not want to be too hard for you to come back and I do not want to praise you because I do not want to pray. Because I want to own it. "
Hwammin, who had listened to her for a long time, said with a spoon.
"Do you eat rice? Eat rice."
"Oh yeah, thank you today too."
"Thank you, have something to eat next time."
"Next time, I'll buy it. I get a monthly salary from a bathroom part-time job and a convenience store part-time job."

As I thought it was from the beginning, the fruit of love is to me one. I wanted to be one with the teacher, whether it was physical or mental. The spiritual thing was already done slowly. Then, at the end of that platonic culmination, one of the flesh, I prepared and prepared for it. The money that I had gathered in the meantime provided me with underwear for my teacher and myself. I did not know why, but I just wanted to buy it. My parents' resident registration number also bought adult supplies for several sexes. In the evening Ivana video was prepared to get the best pleasure from me or the other person. Then, by chance, a messenger floating on my computer came into my eyes. Of course, it was not my current figure, but it was the same as a nice and well-regarded male. With that ID, I knew one by one the facts about the sex of the children that can bring excitement to me enough of my school. I came to the eyes of the next generation was the guy Lee Tae-joong. The force was very hot, and the arm muscles were not a joke.

[Hello?]
[Aww, I'm your brother ^ - ^]
It was funny, but I tricked them to be older than they were.
[Yes, you are doing well these days?]
I do not know what to do because I can not guarantee its health. Maybe a woman is probably killed.]
[Yes?]
So I was thinking of him as an exercise for my first experience.

It was the coldest Wednesday of the week. It was a day when teachers were relieved because school schedule was not so tight at school. In order to achieve the plan I had set up from the past, I called Lee Tae - jung as the most unfamiliar 4th floor toilet.

"Who is this?"
"Wife is you?" - Lee Tae-jung, who is looking for you.
"Why am I looking?"
"Yes, Mingyu has taken you to the fourth floor bathroom."
"Why suddenly, why not?"
What is the cigarette, the fourth floor toilet is a good place to avoid the teacher 's eyes, and it was the main smoking place of our school. However, these days, the crackdown was about to smoke outside the school.
I went to the bathroom on the fourth floor and locked the door.
"Why not?"
"If you wait, will you come later?" "What is your name?
"I'm deaf, it's the sidebar.
"Oh, I see."
I decided to keep my plans in order to maintain the atmosphere.
"But you said that your arm muscles are not a joke.
"Yes, I did exercise, but do you want to show me?"
I wanted to brag. Men are like those pride.
"Good to show."
I wondered if I could kick my arms and take off my stomach. The ship had a prince engraved on it. It was a bit hazy, but my boss seemed sturdy. And then posed like a bodybuilder.
"Great?"
I was so excited about seeing my peers wobbling every pose.
"I am envy, why do not I - I drink this drink."
I handed him a drink with a thick sleeping pill.
"Thanks."
I pushed the pouring shrimp to the compliment.
He forgot about smoking, smoking a cigarette in his mouth, and started to talk. Talking about my friends, I started to stumble and after a little over 10 minutes, I started to stagger a little.
"I know - why are you sleeping?"
Even though it was poisonous, 10 minutes later, it looked like a great guy.
Then he looked like he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I put the guy in a chair in the bathroom and first he took off his clothes again and started to touch every inch of his body. I looked at the hair of the armpit rather than folding my arms again, smiled, and enjoyed the body of Lee. I could not bear my symbol anymore, so I started to lower my pants. I took off his pants and the boxer shorts appeared. The bulge in the middle was bulging out and the glans were slightly protruding from the outside. I peeled off my panties. Then a huge object appeared before my eyes. As I said in the messenger, it looked pretty big. I touched my hand with my hand and took it carefully with my mouth. He smelled a little sour, but soon he put his fingers in his mouth and started to grow. I enjoyed the cock as if I were eating my favorite candy. I bite a little bit, testicles in my mouth and spit, and I was really unfolding a video of Ivan. The video camera that I had already installed in the corner was running. Not long after that, he moaned unconscious in the sleep. Probably the moment came to the situation. I pulled it out of my mouth and exercised the piston by hand. Then the white water began to stretch out. I stretched my cock to his mouth and pushed it back and forth. I reached the peak and pulled it out of my mouth and scattered the semen on the toilet floor. I did the back-tailing and detailed my traces of the guy with a video camera. I let him go back and I woke him up. It seemed to barely wake up for a while.
"Why am I sleeping?"
"Min-gyu came to see you sleeping and went to wake up. Why suddenly sleep?"
"Did I get tired? Did I sleep in my chair?"
"Anyway, let's go now."
"Oh yeah."
Now it seemed to me that I was ready to accept you.

No comments: