Thursday, November 12, 2015

I love you, gym teacher 01 (first meet)

First meeting



Now, although I was on the Korean peninsula for two years, I did not know each other's faces. When the first day passed and a week later, when we found out roughly what each other was, we seemed to have no children to think about.
"Hey, where are you going?"
My third year friend Hwammin was coming from the end. The child was the other half, but the chief was also a good and faithful child. I was almost the opposite personality, but there was introverted part, too, and it was a child who seemed to be in good agreement with each other.
"Where are you going?"
"Next time is athleticism, how about the last week, the athletic teacher went on a business trip, we did not have an hour in class."
"Physical education time? So are you going to change your gym suit?"
"Then why do not you just go out?
"Yeah, then change it hard - and our gym teacher,
"Are you stupid or athletic?"
It was the first time to listen to the fact that the athletic teacher was sweating. With a slight stare, I rushed into my gym suit and went out to the playground.
On the playground, the children stood straddling the line. I stuck in between and stood there. At that time, there was a man who seemed to be a gym teacher with a voice to come from a distance. He was a tall person, wearing glasses, but with a big eye and a solid person. Every time I spoke, I used to do it sometimes, but as I said, I was a very handsome person. I was a little bit tough at the time, but I gave it to all the students and gave them a lot of fun. I liked the person's patience. I was the one who gave me the first physical education time I liked.

No comments: