Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I love you, athletic teacher (prologue)

 [Prologue]

My name is Yeon-jung, a junior high school student who lives a normal life with an ordinary face - if anything else, the object of desire is more like sex than reason.

From my childhood, I was not inclined to Ivan. If you do not mind, you should say half-naked ... Listening to a childhood story tells me that I was wild, but now Wild is not going to be an exaggeration. But I do not want to be a woman like the recent Transgender Star. I have love and longing for reason, but only part of love is part of Eros.



Such temperament entered the junior high school and became thicker. When I was in the first grade of junior high school, I learned to speak masturbation to a man who chatted by chance. Since I watched him teach by video, I wanted to have a male masturbation with a video chatting. Until that time, I did not think it was what I wanted because it made me excited.
I lost interest in it, but I was much more interested in the man who was like a child, but who strangely set the symbol rather than the woman. When I became a junior high school student and knew clearly that I was a homosexual person, I realized that such a tendency came to me.

Now it is becoming more and more desirable to know sex of same sex rather than sex among sexes. I watched photographs and videos while watching foreign Ivan sites, and when I saw muscular stars on TV, I found them and solved my sexual problems by looking at the pictures. On the outside it seemed nothing but the muscular body on the street and on the internet seemed to be enough to excite me.

Such things got better in the bathhouse. My dad does not have a bath, so I do not know at home, but when I go to my cousin, my aunt likes to go to the bathroom, so he can go to the bathroom with the health club that he frequently goes to. After seeing the men and their symbols of men's beauty that came down from the gym, I was forced to go down my hands. It was a lot to solve in the bathroom or underwater alone. On the day when I was stimulated by my male, I was excited and was embarrassed to stand up immediately.

The school I attended was a boy school, and there were many friends who were bigger and better than me. I did not mix up with the crowd that I drove around, but the kids who said they would play in the school seemed to solve it by talking about sex and acting by themselves. When I saw the boys who were naked at the time of resting because of being men, I could not hide the excitement of the prince carved in their boats or elsewhere in the mature body. So, through the messenger, I found out the IDs of the children and listened to their detailed stories with different IDs.

When I was in another school year at the end of middle school, it seemed to me that I was finally exposed to one of the desires.

No comments: