Friday, September 22, 2017

My residence roommate 01

The

The roommate comes in.

"Are you coming in now? It's a little late today."

"I do not feel good about this brother.

The guy in the room says to take off his clothes.



"Why do you feel?"

"Because of him."

"OO What do you think he is?"


OO met him in a blind date a month ago

It is the same school, the same grade school girl, with only the undergraduate.

I did not see it myself, but I always boast about it.

In addition, he is so fantastic that he is fantastic and perfect.


His words are almost 100% reliable. (Only for eyes seeing women; -_-;)

In fact, he has a good eye for a woman.

Appearance and body. Even if only one of them is omitted, there is no need to think about it.


If your lover's appearance has to match some level

He deserves it.


It looks cool and looks cool.

Well-developed physique like a student of physical education. It's easy to sigh ...

One thing is the guy who does not have a corner.

The eyes to see women are tricky, but that's only for women.

I do not care much about other parts.

In short, it is a nice guy who looks like a man.


I never believe that God is fair.

Usually on the key. Unusual appearance without star. Unexplored hair

I do not seem to be there since I was in high school.

It was such a student that there was not much presence.

If I hear a lot of people who feel it's not enough,

How many people can afford to see underneath him?


"Oo, he makes people stand out.

He takes off his clothes and speaks with his panties alone.

My bulging bullet pulling my eye out

I will try and ignore it.



"What makes you feel better?"

"It's like when you give it to me once, but when it's decisive."

"Do I have to laugh or not? Is that what you're doing to me as a solo?"

"I'm sorry, but what do you do about getting drunk? ㅡ ㅡ"

"So, did you come to the gym in the fitness room?"

"I do not feel like I'm doing it anyway," she said.

"Then wash and grow up"

"I've already taken a shower, but I do not think I'm getting a little bit burned,


He changes pose like a body builder

Breast muscles and biceps tend to inflate.


"Well ... it looks like ..."

He looked at the guy with a rough look and turned his gaze back to a book.


"Hey, do not do that, just take a good look at it.

He turns my shoulder toward me and asks me.


"Hey, what are you going to do at a bodybuilding convention?"

I replied with a slightly irritated voice.

"Hmm .. really amateur bodybuilding contest college students want to go out?"

I do not care if he does not feel my irritation.

I speak with a serious expression.



I have spoken to him that he is not interested.

In fact,

How about your body, every time you try to touch it

I feel almost thrilling beyond tension and trembling.



The body of the guy wearing only the triangular panties

It is not really easy to look straight.

I wonder if it would make sense to be tortured in Heaven ~ Heaven ... -_-;




"Hey ~ will not you?"

He strikes me on the shoulder.

"Uh ... uh ... you grow up first"


He prepared a seat on the floor.

I lay down with a big boy and close my eyes.


The lady's stuff looks more prominent.

I wear clothes even in the water.

Even if it is not a triangular panty, but a boxer short ...



I have to sleep. + _ +

No comments: