Friday, September 22, 2017

My dormitory roommate 02

'Well ... yeah ...'



"Yeah ... So ... I'm excited ... vinna ~"





Awding? What sound?


I woke up because of the sound, or when I woke up.

I hear a groaning moaning.


I looked around the room and concentrated my attention on the situation.



'A little more ..... uh ...'



The identity of the groaning sounds from the guy lying next to him.

(I was lying sideways, exactly speaking from the guy in front.)


Suddenly my mind is sparkling.

Where is he sick?




OMY GATE !!!!!

My hand was on his belly.

He's trying to pull my hand down and take it over his stuff.

The situation was getting worse. @. @


I'm not ...

No matter how I make judgments and take action

He took my hand and covered his stuff.


When did the panties peel off?

In the palm of the hand, it came directly to the hot and hard one. + _ +


The guy's stuff was already quite big because of the fire.

Oh, man ... I'm hard.

It is correct not to be hard but to express hardness like stone. -_-;




'Well ... a little more ...'


Around !!!!!

Did the groan sound like the boy was sleeping?

But what the hell are you dreaming about?

I think it's realistic, and I'm lively ...



By the way, what should I do with my hand ('')?


'Continue .. well ..... well ~'


What? a little bit more...


He blesses my hand on his things.

It seems that the thing of the guy who is under the hand and laughs is making more sex.



'Oh, oh .....'

He is twisting to the waist. I have a shitload.




That moment.

Something feels hot and your hand is wet.

The liquid that protrudes penetrates my hand and splashes on the belly of the boy.



I feel embarrassed and at the same time

He suddenly raises his body.


"Oh man, I am a swindler !!!!!"

I screamed without knowing.



He's sitting idle.

I came into my eyes that I was already used to the darkness.


He does not understand the situation

I sit for a while without moving.


I also seemed to freeze ... I was still.

It's wet ...

With his stuff in his hand ...

No comments: