Sunday, September 24, 2017

My dormitory roommate 05

I do not know what to say to him

It did not take long.


From the first day,

It was hard to see him wearing more than two clothes.

The basic is the shorts with the triangular panties option.

Wearing sweatshirts was very rare.





and also..

He does not clean up his surroundings well.

When I go out, I do not organize my naked clothes in the closet, but I just put them in nowhere.

So the chair is usually a clothes hanger, and there are many clothes on the bed.

The books in the bookshelves are freely and geometrically arranged.


Clean the room? I do not do that now. -_-;





"Hey, is not it a visual poll for the people next to you?"

(What is the visual pollution?


Three days after I entered the dormitory.

To the guy sitting in bed wearing only panties after showering

Feeling burdened, he said.



"Visual Pollution? What?"

"I'm wearing that."

"Is it burdensome?"

"I do not feel burdensome ... I care."

"What is a man, not a woman?"

"There is a time when the same man is nervous. ㅡ ㅡ;"

" okay. "

"What do you know?"

"You are so envious of my body?"

He showed me the biceps biceps.


"ㅡ ㅡ;"

"If you cry ~ I'll say envy if broken"

"Excuse me ... You want to brag, then do you do that?"

"I'm proud of who I am.

"Now the weather is cool, but it's frustrating."

"I told you I came from Gangneung."

" so? "

"My house is right next to the beach.

   So I was almost naked on the beach since I was a kid. "

"It's not everybody living on the beach."

"Not everyone is like that.

   You do not have to wear all your clothes. ^^; "

"It's ... I do not ... -_-;"

"Hey ~ Let's sleep"


That's what he said, and he fell down.

I took off my panties in a blanket and dropped them under the bed.



"You ... what are you doing?"

"Uh ... when I sleep at home, I will not do anything. ^^;"

"So now you're going to sleep naked and go to sleep? Emoticon_110"

"En ^^ ;;"

"Is not it too easy? ㅡ ㅡ;"

"It's too easy ~ right. ^^;

"Now I have a little bit of a face, is not it?"

"I should say yes ^^;"



The day he entered the house very hard at the beach

One shower after a hot summer day

I do not wear any clothes.

It was so comfortable and I could not be free.

What kind of sense of emotion (?) Did he feel?

So after that I barely go to sleep without wearing anything.



I did not mean I had not slept naked in the hall .. -_-;

But there's something more to it than a sense of emancipation.




Imagine a guy naked in a blanket.

I felt my face rising.


He was so comfortable that he fell asleep.








The next morning.

The moment I opened my eyes and saw the side ... It seemed to stop my breath.


The blanket to cover his body

I was almost asleep on the floor because of sleeping.

The naked body naked body was revealed.



But ... but ...

Like healthy men in the morning.

His thing was showing the phenomenon.



In the body of a man lying on a large main line ..

The thing of the person was exhausted toward the abdomen.



I could not take my eyes off his body for a while.


The chest and abdomen that sleeps in a very comfortable form

Slowly ... It was going up and down regularly.

He sometimes even nodded in his strength.



I could not even breathe much.


No comments: