Saturday, September 23, 2017

My dormitory roommate 04

What happened to the room with him?

It was from the beginning of the second semester.


The dormitory is supposed to have one room for two people.

Unless there is a special request at the beginning of each new semester

My roommate changes.


Before coming to the dormitory,

When I saw your roommate name,

I thought that I had assigned a girl to a boys' dormitory.


The name of the student who will be my roommate was 'Ichiha'. Gwanghee ... -_-;

Well, there's no way you can not use a 'hee' in a man's name.

Park Chung Hee. In addition to Lee Kun-hee,

Does not contain 'hee'. 'Kang Hee Grand Festival' (But Kang Hee's name is correct.


If you do not have expectations for your new roommate, will you lie?

But the moment I see the name ..

The name does not exactly match the person's image.

Why is it that the anticipation has disappeared a little?



Weekend before opening

I arrived on Sunday afternoon and unpacked in the dorm room.



Even though I packed up my baggage and the evening was near

My roommate did not come to use the room.


After dinner, in the break room

I was chatting with people I met in a long time ...

It's been about an hour since I came back to my room ...

The door opened wide and the guy who seemed to be a new roommate came in.


The moment you see the guy coming in

I have some faces I imagined in his name

The fact that it is so different ...

Into the inside came out exclaiming.


Why is there such a person?

It is the person who flushes the brilliance of the surroundings.

That was the style that he was.

I was only wearing tight jeans in tight jeans ...



I was rushing in the hot summer weather

The sweaty sweaty forehead was stolen, he said.


"I've already been there. Nice to meet you.

He smiled brightly and reached out his hand.


"Uh, yeah, yeah, it's nice to meet you.

I was half-hearted in his shining appearance

I stretched out my hand while struggling.


He arrived at late hours, so ...

I sat down for a while and began to organize my baggage with no time to rest.



"I came from Gangneung, Gangwon-do."

"Uhh ... I'm Jeonju.

"I know where Jeonju is, even if I do not say Jeolla-do."

"I just ... I say you're Gangwon-do."

"Yeah. ^^;"


As he organizes books and clothes,

Like I knew me from a long time ago

I talked to a friend like this.


Your forehead is thick. I have a big brother.

I guess I should have exercised! -_-




"I'll take a shower."

The guy who did the packing

Taking a towel and a piece of underwear, he said, stepping out of the room.



Actually, I ... I told you before.

It does not seem to go anywhere. It does not bounce.

And I do not have boobs or nonsense.

I can not easily approach a stranger first.



For me ...

I began to enter the gap of my heart.





"Oh ~ I think I'll live in the shower."

Said the guy.



 Ugh!!!



When I saw him, my heart began to run.

He is wearing only a triangular pant

I was pulling my hair dry with a towel.


I thought it might be a little thicker and bigger.

His body was more than I thought.


The middle chest muscle was also fairly thick.

The abdominal line was clearly visible.


And the white little triangular panties

I was showing the outline of the object of the thing as it is.


"You ... did you walk to the shower from here?"

I asked as much as possible to calm down.


" what? "

"Did you come in the hallway like that .."

"What are you doing?"

"But there are a lot of people."

"Hey ~ Everyone is alive What do you think?

  And if you have a girl, how about you? What if you show me a few ^^ "

"Do you have an exhibition?"

"It's nice to be comfortable."

"Just .. It's different from home."

"Do you care?

  Then you will have more things to worry about. "

" What does that mean? "

"If you stay, you know ^^"

"................"

No comments: