Monday, July 24, 2017

General trainer sweat wet pants

Sometimes when I go to the locker room after the exercise, when the trainer is in the shower,
Like a pair of overalls, the panties show off some of the spandex panties that are gorgeous and palm-fringed.
Yesterday, I went in, and the light pink triangular panties were spread over the black tights.
When I look closely, I sweat and it is mottled.
I concentrate on the shower water and pick up the wet trainer of the general trainer unintentionally and smell it.
The smell of men's exercises that are full of male hormones causes vibration.
When this baby passes by, the exciting smell that vibrates around me admires the smell of this child's groin.
The front part of the flat is stretched to the back of a heavy object, or it grows on a heavy object.
There are only one or two hairs, but it is wet with sweat without any free marks.
I put my nose.
Pissing in the urine, the smell of bitterness, the smell of sweat in the balls is a little dizzy.
I unwittingly put it in my mouth and suck it.
The salty general man 's bitterness spreads at the tip of his tongue.
Imagine putting the raw material of the trainer wet in sweat after the silver into your mouth.
Then the water in the shower is turned off.
I put down the hearth that nothing happened. I go to my locker and take out the shower gel. "Are you late today?"
The trainer uncovers the white grape and exudes a distinct smile with a smile and leaves the shower.
It is obvious that it has come out to be too big, it is halfway.
The last time I took a shower, I always get rid of it.
The moment I get down my pants to answer and wash it roughly! The erection has yet to completely disappear. Go straight through the trainer to the shower room
I have a chest in my back. 'Did you see my panties?' Yeah? I was surprised at the moment and looked at the benches and pants which I put down with no hesitation.
Awesome cheeky vassal 'Is not that what?' And points under the bench.
I turn around and say a word again.
"I've seen you touch my panties before."
I thought the moment my heart popped out of my throat.
"I'm sorry. I tried to see what brand it was."
I am embarrassed and a lie that turns out to be ridiculous.
"I saw you smell"
At the moment I can not speak to the thought.
"Do not do that in the future. Why do you smell this dirty thing?" And I wear it again as I look at my face, which I just put in my mouth and wash it.
The heavy cock is exposed naked on the front of the pants with palms.
I think I was mistaken.
Then he laughs again.
"Even when I was in school, there were a lot of friends in the dormitory.
Let's keep touching it, and if you drink and stretch it,
Going crazy.
Confused and embarrassed, he enters the showers.
I think we should move the gym immediately after the remaining membership is over.
After the shower is over, the trainer is already out.
But there is a fluorescent patch that the trainer wore on the bench.
I am confused again. Did you leave it intentionally? Or was it because I was so surprised that I went out of my way?
Now I will not come back again in the gym of the Tongue Muscle General Trainer The smell of the balls of the vibrating Spandex Pants will be shaken into the bag with the feeling that it will be as it is.
The trainer in front of the counter at the counter stands out with his white teeth on his face.
The trainer wears one size smaller gray Nike short tights with a heavy front fuselage line above them.

No comments: