Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Teacher and student

After graduating from college, I was immediately referred to as a high school physical education teacher.
Since I was a young man who has been active since I was a child, I applied to the Physical Education Department.
While I go to school, I do not neglect the exercise, swimming, health and various martial arts
I made up my body whatever it was.
As a result, he became a solid muscular body with no body weight of 78 in 24 years old and 180 keys.
In the light of the mirror, I am the owner of a body that is so nice to me.

Once school life was fun.
He taught, and he had a good life with his children.

But one day suddenly something unexpected happened.
It has become a turning point in my life.

After the school was over and I had to finish my job, I went into the gym to check the gym.
I heard a strange sound in one corner.
At the moment, I thought that some bad guys had gathered and smoked, and when I approached them to give my attention, the sound was strange.
I heard a strange breath and moaning, and I approached it quietly, and one guy was standing with his pants down and another was bending his waist and holding his butt.
I immediately recognized them.
The guy standing in the back is a miniguru who is doing our class and the guy who is bending is a close friend of him.
I was shocked as if my breath stopped.
I have had a relationship with a woman often and have a relationship with my lover periodically, but the appearance of a man and a man was a great shock to me.

Mingyu is a classmate in the class, and is a leader and a Taekwondo player.
Nearing the height of 185, the weight of nearly 90 was always overbearing.
But her face was clean and well - dressed, she had a lot of women, she studied well, and her family had almost perfect conditions.
Changsik was friends with Min Kyu, but now he is not like that.



I approached with a loud voice.
He looked at me with amazement, but he continued to ignore me without stopping at all, and the light of hope shone in his face.
I was puzzled by MinGyu 's behavior, and MinGyu acted more and more violently as if he had come to the last moment. He shouted loudly and leaned his head back and enjoyed his joy.
The hot breeze came out of the mouth of Mingyu and overwhelmed the surrounding area, and I felt that my goods had some kind of force.

"What are you doing now, Min Kyu?"

Mingyu is now breathing and looking at me, I do not know what to do.
Mingyu 's goods escaped from Changsui' s horseshoe, and he put his hand on it. Then he leaned down to his desk and cleared the clothes that clog his mouth.

"What's going on?"
"Teacher Mingyu is forced to hate ... It hurts too much."

I looked at Mingyu. He stood still, saying nothing.
His stuff was moist as a whole, with the water flowing down from the end, just to tell what had happened.
His stuff looked like 18 ~ 9cm in his body, and his thickness was about the forearm. It's not the first time I've seen a man's stuff, but it's the first time I've ever seen something so big and big.
I once packed Chang 's clothes and sent them home.
He stood facing Mingyu and started to humiliate him.

"I put my pants on. I thought it was a schoolgirl, but how can I do that?"

I hit his cheek twice with his palm, and he looked at me.
His eyes were shining and rebelling.
I was angry at the moment and slapped his cheek.
Suddenly he shook his head and shouted.

"Teacher, what do you think I did badly?"
"Is not it bad that Changsik did this to you?"
"That's why Changsik also enjoyed it."
"Do not lie."

When I hit him without any hesitation, I suddenly flew to my face and fell to the floor without any hesitation.

"Who are you?"

My feet cost my boat before I fell, and I was attacked without any reason.
He is my student and I am his teacher, but this moment he was totally overwhelming.
His kicking, Taekwondo player, was completely ruining me.
He climbed up to me, knocked down by his indiscriminate kicking and punching that lasted for a long time.
When I came up above my chest, I shook my hands with my hair and slowly lowered me.

"What are you doing?"

He spoke in a low voice, smiling with a slight smile, without regard to my words.

"Teacher, I'm not in a position to do this to me now."

His voice was overwhelming and I was suddenly afraid of his actions and began to recognize the situation.

"Mingyuya, let 's get rid of our story."
"I've been waiting for these days since I first came to you, and I've only thought about slowing down the teacher like this every night."

His tone was coercive and almost anti-malarial.
I tied my cuffs to the legs of my desk with the strings I had next to them.

"What are you doing now? Let go!"

I was not his teacher already. Changsik was changed to the position of just before.
As a teacher who graduated from college, I was in a position to beg for mingyu after being under the third grader of the high school.
Even though I was struggling with shame and humiliation, it was not enough to push out Minjyu,
She smiled and said she knew.

"Now you know that it's not going to work anymore.

It was completely half-finished. With fear and humiliation I gave up everything and left him to me.
His hand slowly unfolded from the shirt button, but it fell down.

"I am a wonderful body as I thought, I am the body that I have been dreaming of, I have always imagined that I would make a solid and muscular guy like me and make it my slave. Quiet!"

He is six years younger than me, but he is already overwhelmed by me and I desire his disposition under him.
His hand slowly dropped from his neck to his chest and stopped at the nipple.
He gnawed at him with his two fingers.

"Oh, it hurts! Please stop .."

When I screamed, I jerked my cheek without hesitation.
Now I can not make a sound out of it, and I became his slave in a situation where my arms were tied and I could not get help from anyone.

"You are no longer my teacher, my slave, if you are a slave, should you act like a slave, or you will be punished."

I grabbed my nipple again and twisted it hard.
I was almost killed in the ongoing pain, but there was a strange feeling in my heart.
The more the pain, the more exciting the pleasure was.
The new pleasure that I have never felt in a different situation that I was subordinated to someone began to gradually gain strength in my goods.
Mingyu 's left hand touched the nipple, his right hand slowly descended and passed through the belly button into the barge dancing.

"Do not do this!

Even though I begged him, he clenched my hand at me without any consideration.
I was born and nobody had touched my things like this, but now I was struggling with shame as I was being forced by my student here.
His hand, like a predator, whirled around in my pants and played with my things.
Then, his pants and panties were peeled off, and his arms were tied together completely naked, and he could not even dream and lay down and only want his disposal.

"Oh, I'm so sick of you too!" I've only dealt with young children, but now I've met a real man. "

He continued to hand me my stuff.

"How about you, is not it real?

It was real. I felt a new pleasure that I never felt in that state.
And as I expressed my heart, my things stood very hard.

"I did not know you would like it so much, do you think you have a lot of experience with this?"
"Min Kyu! Please stop it, I am the first."
"This is the first time, is this thing standing so tight?

I did not want to admit, but deep down in my heart I had heard another desire that had been hidden so far, and my face was warmed up and I even heard the insults.
Now I decided to give up everything myself.
His hand began to lick the part of the glans with his mouth as he nodded my goods.
My stuff, filled in his mouth, seemed to culminate in his various skills.
I licked my glans gently at the tip of my tongue, and I put the whole thing in my mouth, and while sucking it slowly, I grabbed two eggs with my left hand and my right hand was going down further.
I was just shouting a shallow sound. His right hand touches my back.
When his hand reached a place where no one could touch it, he was surprised at the moment and one of his fingers began to come in,

"Alas!"

I moaned myself. My fingers picked my anal around and at first it was one and then two.
I could not imagine that there would be three fingers in there, and the feeling was almost climaxed by his mouth and hands to overwhelm me.
I took my hand off my body as he noticed my feeling.
He looked up and looked.

"It's good?"

I have a reddened face.

"Not yet, when I say I will be wrapped up then."

Then he slowly began to take off his clothes.
It was the first time that an 18-year-old high school student was so perfectly developed.
The physical condition of the body was superior, but the body was perfect without exercise.
His pants popped out and his stuff popped out. His stuff stood up and looked bigger than before.
The glans at the end was already flowing semen. The moment I saw his stuff looking at the sky vigorously, I felt a moment of trepidation.
He got on my chest. His stuff was on my face.
His right hand grabbed my stuff.

"Open your mouth. If you think otherwise, you will taste death."

I pulled my things roughly by saying. As I opened my mouth without turning his head, his hands flew to my cheek.

"Hook up"
"When I talked to you, I heard it."

He screamed.
My intention was opened and his cock pushed in.
I started to lick his cock with my tongue as his cock hardened my mouth.
It was embarrassing to suck cocks but could not.

"Good job! Now suck my balls."

His hairy nose came into his mouth and I swallowed the two eggs alternately.
He moved his body into his mouth and began to lick his tongue without any hesitation.
He started moaning and increasingly I boldly tapped his tongue into his horses little by little.
In his cock, the semen dripped into my face. His cock came back in.
He started to redden again and he was excited to keep his head back and groan.
After a while he pulled out his cock and sat down between my legs and lifted my legs up sharply. I was afraid of what I expected to happen.

"Min Kyu! I can not do that. Please ask me, I have not been there yet.
"It's good, it's good, it's good for the first time, do not worry.

I was tied up with both arms and Mingyu's mass was holding me down, so I gave up everything and left me with no more rebellion.
He began to touch his thighs and hips as he slowly watched.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this moment? I thought of you from the first moment I saw you thinking about having this insane ass in mine."

Suddenly he was sleeping and suddenly began to hit my ass with the palm of his hand.

"Hook up"
"It's a really good ass!"

He kept beating without any rest.
I was about 30 years old, but I felt like I was thrilled when I was right.
I wanted to deny, but I was definitely feeling. The humiliation and physical pain of having a teen in a young teenager who was younger than me was turning into a new joy and pleasure.
I wanted to beg. The more he hit him hard, the greater his pleasure. Min Kyu also noticed this fact.

"Well, you're a natural slave."

I could not say anything. I was feeling good pleasure when I was hit by a young student who was well-mannered and well-mannered. He grabbed both ankles with both hands and lifted it up.
I was totally showing him all of mine and now I felt fear and another feeling that I was going to be trampled by his cock soon.

"I told you it was the first time.It will hurt at first.You will hurt me.You will really accept me.You will be hurt.I will not be hurt.I will always hurt you.I've been waiting for a while and your hips will be completely torn and you will be born again.

As soon as I felt his big cock touching my anal,

"Aak"

He screamed by himself and tried to escape from the pain, but he held me tight and his cock came back in.

"Ah Ah! Min Kyu!
"Hold on! And the school that has been quiet has heard your scream."

He stuck me in his strong tone and his cock continued to poke in.
He stopped for a while and I thought it was all over.

"Oh! I really like this tight-fitting flavor."

Now that half came in, I began to bump back even though I could not take it anymore. It was a real feeling that my ass was two pieces.
I could not stop trying to scream with pain, but I was referring to it. I hoped that this moment would pass by.
Soon after, his movement stopped and his cock felt slowly sitting in my body. I too slowly settled down and my body adjusted accordingly.

It's the first time I've ever met a guy like you. "

He whispered in my ear. I was feeling. His stuff in my body.
As I felt something empty, I came into my body and filled the empty corner. I slowly felt his things in perfect harmony, and the pain of a moment ago quickly disappeared and fullness and joy were emerging. As I said, I felt like I was born again.
The man 's cock came into my body compulsively, and I felt more joy and pleasure than any emotion, and I was appalled by it.

"Now, you're all mine now! Let's start."

Mingyu began to move his ass slowly. His cock began to stir in my body and I began to shake with pleasure.

"How are you feeling?"

I could not say anything but just groaned. But it is clear that this moment was wrapped in a great pleasure.
Min Kyu pulled out his cock and squeezed it deeply once more.

"Aang .. Min .... Kyu"

Mingyu 's body began rhythmically moving his ass back and forth, and I also accepted him in his body.

"Agh .. Ahh .. Min .. Gyu .. ah,"

I was no longer his teacher. He was his slave who begged him for his penis.

"Well, I want to hear what you want right now.

He grabbed my head with one hand and whispered in my ear. I licked my ears with my tongue and whispered and whispered to me.

"Minjyu! I want you to continue! Please push me hard! Make me yours! I want to be yours. Please make me harder.

I begged Mingyu to put his cock harder. When I asked Min Kyu to do my desire no more than my self-esteem, Min Kyu started to move more and more roughly as if he wanted to take care of me.

"Open your eyes and look at me.You are now completely mine.You know? Open your eyes and see who your master is, how you are eating to me! Do not call me Min Kyu! Call me Min Kyu! You are my slave now! Dogs. "

As I looked at him, he was shooting at me with a smile of a conqueror and a deep pleasure.
As he looked at me with his eyes, he started pounding his cock.
After a while, he left my legs and took off his cock.

"Come on! Lean like a dog."

I changed to a posture with a limb like a dog as he told me.
I heard a little shame, but I felt bliss. It really seemed like a dog. Soon he came in between the legs and began to touch my ass with both hands.
He grabbed him hard and hit him. The fire in both eyes flashed.

"Are you okay? Will you hit me or will I stop?"

I was a student at school when I was in college, but this was my first time.
At that time, I felt really strange, but now I was thrilled with my whole body.
I started to know that I could get excited when someone was right.

"Min Kyu! Please hit me, please hit me hard."
"Well, you are my dog, too."

I was again begging Min Kyu. This time I felt that this was the right pleasure to beat.

"Yeah, I'll do it for you."
"Hook up"

His hands began to strike hard. Every time I was hit, I was rolling back and feeling pain and joy. His beating continued and my butt was red hot.
About twenty or so he struck and then stopped. He also breathed a sigh of relief. I opened my butt with both hands and opened my ass and brought his cock to my anal. Then he came in deeply only once.

"Aak"

This time, the scream came out of the grueling pain. He pulled it back and straightly squeezed it deeply. Minjyu 's cock began to violently tear up my anal and I was shivering in pain and pleasure.
In line with his rhythm, I started to move my body and was slowly adapting.
He grabbed my hair and whispered back into his ear.

"How are you?" "Feel it, feel it." "How do you feel about being mine?
"Agh .. Ah!"

I was falling into deep pleasure with only a groaning. His energetic and physical strength was so great that he was pounding his cock without rest. It was like twenty minutes.
As he moaned, he was slowly approaching the peak. His movements began to grow steadily and rapidly. My cock blew up as it burst.
Mingyu 's hand went down and began to go back and forth as she grabbed my cock.

"Oh, more harder and more ....."

I started begging more and more and he started shaking his ass back and forth more quickly.

"Ahh ... I'm going to come out, ah ..."

Min Kyu was nearly at the peak and I was running to the end by the hand of Min Kyu.

"Agh .. huh ....."

With a long moaning, Mingyu first spewed water on my back, and I also packed it at the same time. In the last struggle, he fell down on me and I fell on the floor and began to breathe in my breath. For a long time he was breathed over me and his cock was still in my hood, still hard.
After a while he pulled his cock out of my backyard and laid me back on my side. He looked up and looked at him differently.
He was no longer Min Kyu. His cock was still standing with drenched water.

"Suck clean."

Mingyu grabbed my head with his hand and put it on his cock. I put his cock in his mouth and started sucking.
I had forcibly sucked his cock, but now I was sucking on my own. His cock filled his mouth, stood firmly in my mouth, and I put his cock deep into his throat.
When he reached the pinnacle of the moment, his vigor was great, just like this.
I wanted to please him as much as possible. I wanted to give him another pleasure by using all the methods I could. He grabbed the back of my head with my hand and moved my head back and forth and pounded his cock in my mouth.
The other hand came to my butt easily, and he throbbed with one finger. His fingers picked me up again and gave me another pleasure. As he sucked his mouth for a while, the sound of groaning seemed to gradually grow as Mad Kyu was about to make a second ejaculation.

"Ah, yeah, okay! It's harder ... ah ... ah ... hard to suck ... coming out."

His cock began to pour water into my mouth and I just passed into my throat. I kept drinking his water. Now I passed over my neck so sweetly. He twisted, feeling the pleasure of the summit with a short fuss, and I ate his water cleanly.
He lay down for a while as he breathed his wild breath and I kept waiting for him with his cock in his mouth. After a long time, he turned his breath and lifted his head.

"I'll kill you, I was the best of all, especially the first time! I'll be using you often in the future, you're born again as my dog.

I said his cock out of his mouth.
"What can I do?"
"I am Min Kyu-gi's dog, and I have only submission to the dog ... I do not rebel.

I just said it. Honestly, I was hoping that he would eat my horses one more time. He began to wear clothes. I was ashamed but told him.

"Can you do one more time?"
"Well, next time, do not you have the profits I have to make?"

He pinched my nipples and said. I was still tied up with his arms and lie down to see his actions. He put on his clothes and let go of my hand and went out with a word.

"Tomorrow will be about 10 times."

When he went out, he was forced by his disciples, tied up and beaten, begged for more, and shame to think about what he had to do. But I could not. I have already become his dog.



No comments: