Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Itaewon Hyundai Sauna Reviews

Itaewon Hyundai Sauna Reviews

▲ Itaewon Hyundai Sauna entrance photo (Itaewon Hyundai Sauna, Seoul, Korea)

I was in Itaewon Hyundai Sauna from last night to today morning.

When I had to go to sleep in Itaewon, I just went to Hamilton.

I wanted to see what the wind blew today.

It was Hyundai that I first visited.



I washed and looked around, so I hardly got my type.

The race was like South East Asia 90%, South Korea 4% Black 4% White 2%

I do not know exactly who I like, but I think it's Taiwanese.

I did not have anything to do with my party, and I was in India or in the Middle East.

Anyway, I liked a similar person, but someone else did not find someone I liked and went to the car first.

In the midst of it, somebody came and told me that I would not like it

I could not see my face and I was not kissing.



And I started looking for someone I liked again.



But it's like being a Thai, but it's not exactly accurate.

One of them stubbornly stuck with me.

At first, no. Sorry, I refused.

I can not find anyone I want, I turn around, I'm in the lobby, I turn around again, I'm in the lobby

I kept sticking to it every time I did. Until no more than four times,

Later, I was sitting in the break room.

I did not keep telling you that you did not want me to find someone else and please just leave me alone.

It was a tough saying.



So eventually he went away.



The problem was that I ran to scan again and found a person of my type.

It was white. So I touched it and then I looked at it again.

I am telling you that I did not tell him to find another person.

So I told you I was right, and you do not like that kind of person.



It's just you're not my type.

It makes me feel like I'm a sinner.

What kind of racism do I feel like?



I was not absolutely racial, it was not just my type.

Although I refused steadfastly, I did not eat it.

I only said it strongly.

So if you do not like it, do you have to do it?

Listen to me once and say that to me.

I feel dirty.



I am still waiting for a Thai friend to come to Japan in June

It's not racial discrimination.

No comments: