Monday, May 22, 2017

Meeting with Oops

I meet with Oreal.



I tried to wash it and start it.
It's from the bathroom.
Just say it is clean.
(Still, it's a good idea to wash it in every corner.)

I take off my clothes and throw them away.
I did not,
I folded my clothes off and put them on the TV table
(Even though I think,

Asked if you would like to be treated as a woman.
I just wanted to be treated.

Kneeling
I'm walking forward.
It's like a black thing when John is a dick.
(The size is normal, but the color is ~~~)

Reflexively holding in hand,
I tried to put it in my mouth,
"Do not get your hands off ~!"
Honestly, it was cheerful.
"Do not suck, push your tongue out, licking and sucking ~".
(Such a minute is good)

I put my tongue out,
Licking Dream ~
It's harder than you think, licking your hands.
Besides, I am nod to the erection of the erect ...
I still lick it hard.

Suddenly he grabbed his head with both hands.
I'm just pushing on to my face, where the spit is shining.
It is hardly surprised because it is firmly erected ~

"Open your mouth ~"
Shortly,
At one time ... I put it to the end.

It is not a perfect object,
I was patient.

But still a little reflexively.
Remove it.

After sighing
Again ~
Deeply
Hip elasticity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ sticks to stick.

A few times I feel relaxed ~ I feel a little relaxed,
I lick the lips at the tip of the tongue in the deep state.

"Deep orally is good ~" praise ~
(It is actually a size that can bear)

Because I'm breathing in the nose with the depth,
I hold my nose with my fingers and can not breathe.

I still tried to stand until I could stand still.
Let's endure 10 seconds.

Finally,
I threw out my thighs.

It's really clear to me.
I just spit on the floor and ask again right away.

Now that I change the way,
Shaking his head severely, enjoying.
This is really crazy.
I'm a little worried that it might be a neck disk.
Not a deliberate sound
I was really excited by "exek".

Oh ~ I'm scolded that my teeth keep touching,
Then shake like this, Danny,
I could not help it.

In the deep throat,
As I hammered, I ran through the back of the water.
'Let's do some good ~ New ~ ~ ~'
I'm scared.
It's a "blow"
I was surprised
In a really helpless posture (from the deep throat)
I hit the back of the head ,,,,,,
The humiliating humiliation comes back ~~ (not sick)

"Do not you think it's a shit?"
Standing and pushing his butt in a slightly uncomfortable position
(I guess the position of writing in the ass)
It caresses my ass.
A little stupid posture ~~
"Would you like me in the bed?"
Just let it go.
Anyway I go back and lick ...
I licked and laughed a little.

Whether you want to enjoy it properly,
You tell me to lie down on the bed.
He sits on his face and crouches.
It is not like pressing the face without the accent like face seating ~
Enjoy caressing while maintaining good distance to caress.

... I think my legs are sore,
I lick my ass with both hands.

"I asked you to go in a little deeper ...."


Ao ~ ~ ~ I worry about a second, Elahi ~
I put my tongue in my ass and put it in my mind.
I have already become a spit, so I do not feel any resistance.
"Uh-huh ~ dirty little kitten ~
I will ask for shit later. ""

I'm dying.
In the end,
Oral ~ Boal caress ~ Caress caress ~
I am caressing with three sets.

Seriously all over the face of the spit ~~~
It was hard to breathe because it was stiff.

I do not know what to do.
I keep rubbing on my face while farting.
Completion of ejaculation.

Even though I was sick, I was rubbing my face for a while,
I have a lot of semen smells in my nose ...

I wanted to finish it with a job, but I wanted to suck it with the sperm.
(If you do this, you will not tolerate strong stimuli,

Anyway, it finishes ~~~
Without the second leg, wash and break up.

In the shower, do you want to ejaculate? He asks.
I'm fine .. I answered.
I did not really care.

It seems that today it was served well by Oral.
It seemed that the other person had eaten coolly,
I'm feeling better, too.

No comments: