Sunday, May 13, 2018

Hostbar (One)

One.

It was about two years ago when I started to study for work and I was studying and preparing things for it. I had to live with my parents living in Seoul alone, living in Jongno and Itaewon, going through a lot of lightning.

However, I was able to carry on my current job because I prepared for my job steadily, but I used to spend time in the night when I was lonely on weekends or on weekdays.

But his life did not last long. Because my parents did not have enough living expenses.

So I thought I should make some money, but I did not want to have an ordinary part-time job because I did not give it a career.

I was worried about such a thing, and suddenly I recalled a post on the site.

Jongno had a lot of businesses, but Jongno was here and there, and Jongno would do something like that to meet someone who knows how to avoid job search in Jongno as much as possible.

So I came to see the post office job in another place, and I was worried for two days, putting the katok of the madam who left the contact.


2.

After two days of troubles, I finally contacted him, and I was trembling at the idea of ​​coming out on the night of the interview.

The hostal arrived so differently than I thought.

I expected it to be a lot different from the image I imagined because it was my first visit, but it was just like a regular karaoke room.

There were three divisions: Madame, the waiter, and the boss. At that time, there was no difference between Madame and the president and what was what.

I just prayed that none of the players in the shop knew me. I did not have any interviews, and as soon as I saw my face, my boss and madam said to me, "You are a type of making money and work from today."

Over time, the athletes came to work, and luckily none of them knew. It was a weekday, but I remember that there were only a few of our guests.

I had seen about 10 to 15 players (although I did not know what the news was about) when I came to the press team, but there was only one or two who thought it was better than me, and the rest was so "I honestly think they won." .

And two or three of them did not really understand how it became a player. (Apart from the diversity of the ceremony, it was just a face, a body, and not enough).

On that day I was fortunate to be working on my first day of work and not being able to learn a job.

Of course, after I was chosen, Madame informed the guest that I was the first day, and the guest was surprised at first, but was the response to "If I teach,".


So I got the first guest on my first day of work.

No comments: