Thursday, May 17, 2018

From the army

At that time, I was a dog, and I was a dog, and I was a dog? At that time, I put on a squad leader. However, I had no idea that our troops would touch the successors of the army.

At that time, each platoon had a position called
Pooyanjang, and the servants who had been ordained were assigned to them. There are many children who graduated from the nurses' schools, but there were some children in my unit who were ill in other places and supported by the navy.

But ... I was just about to arrive, or it seemed to me that the personality was original and I had done a lot of wrong things, and all the soldiers ignored them.

I liked the style because I liked it or not. The skin in black horn glasses was also good,
and the body seemed to be somewhat fine because it was in the picture. Especially, I do not have a girlfriend because of that sucking, and I do not have a strong sense of rejection even if I become friendly and skinny with me. I was just peeking at the opportunity.

 The day was Saturday afternoon, and the sergeant said, "Where have you been?" So - if you think about it now, it is a real crazy irrigation - I was worried that I went to the BEQ (nunnery quarters) and asked if I should counsel you.

I went up and it was just an ordinary man room, and there was Maxim in the clothes scattered on the floor. I talked to my girlfriend with a serious expression (imaginative) and I gave her advice and gave her advice seriously. Then I looked at Maxim and said, "Do you see this kind of thing?" I just laughed and I did not get any response. When I tried to go down, I suddenly said, "Oh, I have not had a girlfriend.


After a little silence, I let out a trembling voice, "Even though Po can see the wild
The horse. I do not imagine Daughter or Maxim. "Just like this dripper, she laughed again and said," Then why do not you join me? "

I really wanted to see what happened to these guys at the bottom of the tide, so the real heart was pounding with my mouth popping out. "I do not want to see you, but I do not care about it, but I do not care about it." "Hey, will you give me a rest sheet?" I was a little awake at this time ... I realized that there were some people in the executives who wear the Brave Man. I saw the triangular panties that stretched for a while, but I was almost in the current way, but I really want to 'Is this possible?' haha

I can not help but wonder if I can catch you. I was just holding it. I was glancing at the glance, and I was nodding because I was nodding in the conversation. I did not know what the idea really was then. I suddenly woke up suddenly when I started my daughters, locked the door (!) And turned off the nursery, took off all the clothes and laid on the floor. I was scolded, but I was really excited to start to touch it in earnest because I was saying "Continue ..." with a real mosquitous voice. It was just normal size, but it was solid and the body was not muscular, but it seemed to be moderately fine.


But I know people who have experienced this kind of thing, but I think it was not rational or thoughtless to control this way. When I saw a curious coyote ... I touched my tongue without knowing it. I felt a real jerk, but I do not know how to do it. People with a smell fetish would have liked it ... but the semen smelled of sweat ... if it were civilians, I would have stopped here. At that time, I was starving and I was ignorant and sucked hard.

Then suddenly I raised my body, took me to bed, laid it down and then I tried to kiss it ... It was when I was still young, when I was still young, I did not have a good kiss, and I smelled a cigarette. I thought I would die because I bite too much. I do not know whether it is gay or a bike, but I pumped my cock, and it was getting harder and harder on my forearms.



What was even more amazing was that he was going to put my cock in my ass and just put it down. There is no preparation, no lubricant, and of course I will not go in. I already wrapped it up and I pushed out my libido, and I said, "This is a little ..." I still remember clearly. "Hey, what if you like it?"

I tried to give the impression that I had to get out of here quickly but after the excitement had cooled down I could not help but smell it and spit it out. I did. I was glad to be able to sit on the bed and bounce to the floor ... After that, both of them suddenly became awkward and I just wiped it with a tissue and it seemed awkward for a few days.

Then I went out of training together and became acquainted again. After that, I went to the hostel several times and I was dying and I remember that I could not do it. The last time I was around the whole time, I was feeling up and kissed, but my beard was stingy and sticky. I finally got out and I knocked on my ass saying "I went out to buy a girlfriend."

If you think about it now,
I really wanted to see this happen. Perhaps it was not entirely common?


No comments: