Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I know someone who has a long pain.



I have been carrying a good poem in winter and chilly weather.
.
.
.


In my life
When you want to give meaning
When I struggled to live somehow
Beside me
It's too bad that no one is there.
When I had to cry for a few nights, sweeping my chest
When I wanted to live because I still had some left
I can not stay anywhere without leaving.
Like Gypsy
In the last few months,
Even if I wanted to love, I had no one to love.
Even if you want to be loved, there was no one to love you.

I needed someone to survive.
Someone who needed to be my love.

To miss
So that it hurts
That it was the backbone of my life
I've known each other since I was alone.
I will not love again.
Even now, I can not even say what I spit.

I know someone who has a long pain.
Because I love you
I was able to live that way
When it was not even
Even the pain of breathing is not mine
To live with an empty heart

No comments: