Friday, December 15, 2017

Cousin type -1

In the subway.

Short-term alba was caught in Gangdong-gu and Cheonho-dong decided to stay for a while at the third Gomonese house.

So now I'm going from Hwagok-dong to Cheonho-dong.



The third house has a cousin of six years older than me.

There are a lot of age differences,

I've only been to this guy five times so far.

4 was very young, until I was six years old.

Number one when I was 13.



Is he feeling good about this brother? But my body was too dry, I was not so confident.

There was only this sort of thing.

The other boys are scolding me.

This brother seemed to have had a lot of shame, and it seemed strange to me.

But the face is definitely looking good.

My grandmother always tells me she has to be a celebrity because she is handsome.

By the way,

I'm reluctant to do this.

Because he was molested by his brother.

On his 13th birthday, he sleeps side by side with his brother in a little dad's house.

My hand came in my panties and I rubbed my important parts.

If you were a little lively, you'd be a joke,

This brother was dry and a little dark and so gentle.

When his brother's hand came in, he was out of position.

That was the last memory of your brother.



If you live in your house, you should probably sleep with your brother.

What should we do? What if I touch it again ...?

Should I call 112?





Cocktail!



Kotk is here.

It is Tae Jung Jung, a cousin.



* Are you coming?

 *Yeah

* What clothes are you wearing?

 * Beige shorts, gray short sleeves

* My brother is wearing a blue nail on a gray pullover shorts.

 * Yes, see you there.



You can comfort your cousin and talk.

It's not good with Gomo and my house.

I have not exchanged for 9 years,

An honorable mention continues.



Go to exit 1 of Cheonho Station

There is a big man with a height of 180cm and a two-block cut in a blue navy.

But I was so different from my brother that I knew I could not get close.

But he is the only man in the navy who is at the exit 1.

I approached the muscular man in a navy blue pike.

-"there.."

  - "Huh? Is it financial?"

- "Good morning, brother."

  - "Good to see you, you look alike, have you been good?"

- "Sure, what about you?"

  - "I'll always be good"

- "Is your house near here?"

  - "Yeah, ten minutes, I'll be right there when I talk."


He's been completely changed what he did for nine years.

I did not walk first if I did not get hungry.

Now we speak naturally and lead conversations.

But the thing that changed more than that was your brother's appearance.

In the old days,

Even though his face was handsome, he had a dismal aura

Now it's a great muscle man.

When I first saw it, I thought it was not your brother.

My calf's forearm and nashi piercing between sleeves

Doppel geopa, my thighs 1.5 times the thick thigh seemed to look back

Man's slightly angled chin, short-trimmed beard, high and miserable nose, big,

It looks like it is cold but it looks like a man.

Synergy is not a joke as muscles attach to the handsome face

It seems to give a strange feeling to your brother.


Actually, I wanted my aunt to come out of this room at Chiho Station.

But there is no reason to call for aunt.

'My brother, I used to touch my red pepper before, and I was doing something ..'

So I thought it would be inconvenient to go with you.

Strangely, the bad feeling about your brother has been resolved.

Is it because of his brother's appearance?

I have never been interested in men.

My muscular and handsome brother made me feel strange.

Is the feeling that you feel for your brother is the longing for the muscle man?

But it feels like there is something more.


- "How many years of financial resources is this year?"

  - "I'm 22, I'm 6 years younger than you."

- "Oh, is the army gone?"

  - "ㅠㅠ 4 months later"

- "Going late, is it late for studying?"

  - "I want to get a job, so I'm late."

- "Maybe, but the army is fast.

The young ones are going to roll the dog now. "

  - "Yes, I think that now, but I can not help being late"



When I talked to the army, I was dying.



- "Are you raising your beard?"

  - "No, I do shave once every four days."

- "How many floors?"

  - "12th floor"

- "You do not have an elevator?"

  - "I'm trying to exercise legs."

-"OMG"

  - "You ride in the elevator and wait."

- "No, I'll go with you."


I thought it was ridiculous on the 12th floor but it is not a joke because it comes up about 7th floor.

Still, I followed the inverse triangle behind my brother, watching his buttocks.

How did it come up

Why do you have eyes on your relative's backstroke?



- "Oh, it's too hard"

 - "So you go to the army."

- "You're a muscle man."

 - "I need to raise my physical strength from now on."





Brother opens the door.



- "Are you here for a long time?

 - "Hello Aunt"

- "Oh, it's all grown up now, it was a baby in olden times"

 -"haha"

- "Jim can sleep in the room and sleep in there."

 -"Yeah"

- "I'll have dinner for a while."

 -"Yeah"



My brother and I are sleeping together.



On the other side of ours, our siblings are the oldest axis.

So I dreamed of playing with my cousins.

This brother must have been in the dark before.

Still, I seem to be an adult and my brother become active.

I want to stay well and stay well.





At 11:30 pm, tomorrow is the time to sleep.

Your bed is so wide that you can lie down.

I have already washed and laid.



I waited for him so I took off his shirt and came in with his gray shorts.

A man like me ... looks dead.

I'm a freak, six-point six-pack.

I see the front of my brother who was not seen before.

Something that looks like a big thumb is coming out. It looks big.

The sharp glimpse lines in the horizontal lines look extravagant.



- "I need to go to bed early, first time to work"

 - "I'm sorry, I'm asleep because of me."

- "The brother was originally here at this time, now faster than now."

 - "But you take off your shirt?"

- "Yeah. I'll take off everything, you came in pants."

 - "Oh, but I really like your body"

- "Oh, I want to be a nice guy, I raised my body, I want to change the personality,

 - "If it is your brother, what can you do, model?"

- "This panty model"

 - "Wow, are not you shy?"

- "At first I was embarrassed to pop out.

If the director of photography is a man, he says, "Do not be shy.

 - "Can I touch my body?"

-"Huh"



Is it longing for a big man? Or is it another strange feeling?

I got rid of the horse in my mind.

I am glad that your brother has allowed me.



I was curious about what I did not know for some solid butt with a bend in my back.

My body was so nice that I stroked my ass.

The feeling of the type hip ... It is not the fatness of the fat The solid feeling of the muscles

I feel the first touch of this hip

It seems to be better than a girl.



- "Hey, why are you touching your butt? Just touch your upper body."

 -"Yeah"

He was nice, but his back was great.

Muscular back muscles

Thick lava in the inverted triangle

Smoothly slipped waist

An asshole

And the body that shakes every time the hand scans.



My hands began to sweep from the lap top to the waist.

It feels warm, strong, and sexy.

But this time is not a long allowed time.

After a while, the expedition finished and moved his hand forward.



My brother's abdominal muscles were different in feeling

Hard and dry feeling, and pack volume sense

I put my hand up and headed to Capa.

Your older brother seems to be bigger than a woman.

I did not know it was so big when I saw it with my eyes.

A sense of volume that does not get caught in one hand

Strangely, I did not know my hand would fall off.

Soft skin texture, solid hill feel, body temperature

And the nipple texture of the hard type felt between the fingers

Whenever the nipple is swollen, I feel a jerk of my brother.



At first I was curious about the texture of the muscles,

The more you touch something, the darker it becomes.

I should not be doing this with relatives ... I do not think I should touch it anymore.

I do not know.



- "Hey, is not it too long for you?





She was crazy and rubbed both nipples with her index finger.

Then he shook his body proudly, bent his body forward, and pushed me away.



- "What are you doing?"

 - "It's a joke."

- "Because you're sensitive there, do not do it next time."

 - "Yes, I am."



I saw your brother's head.

The silhouette which was about 1.5 times larger than before was in sight.

No comments: