Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A good-for-nothing fellow

Orders have been received from room 302.

It wasn't my turn to go but I said I'd go.


" Here's Jajangmyeon. "

Uncle 302 opened the door.

In his early 40s, he was 85 centimeters tall and 85 centimeters tall and raised her moustache and beard.

It looks rather plain ignorant and rough.

Even then, he looked naive.

I was strangely attracted to this guy.


He flattered me when I complimented him.

Whenever I did, I used to say hello to me.



Last time, let's say the short cut hair is nice.

" Nobody can have short hair. You should have good hair like me. "

He stroked his head and boasted about it.

" Can I try it on? "

" What? "

" No, that's what it is. "

" Yeah. What do you want to do? "

I stroke my uncle's hair.

Short cut hair had a sensation in the palm of my hand.

I stroke the back of the back.



Since then, when he praised, he let him touch it without speaking.

If your arm is thick, you can pose as if you were in a bodybuilding.

Every time I did it, I declined.

Whenever I touched my uncle's body, my genitality reacted.


Today I took off my jacket and wore only boxers.

I greeted and took jajangmyeon out of the living room table.

When I arrived at my uncle, I waited until I finished eating, and I took the lean bag.

Usually it takes about 15 minutes.


He puts his hands on the left, puts his left foot on the left foot, and leans slightly toward his waist.

I took my head to a bowl on the table and ate it with my right hand.

I sat on the sofa watching TV while watching TV.


The tiger tattoo on his back kept getting stuck in my eyes.

It was a close and bold tattoo that was branded.

" You look good in a tattoo. "

" Really? I've done this a few times. I prefer black and white because of color. Isn't it okay? "

" Yes. " Can I touch it? "

" It's a carrot. "

I patted the back of my uncle who was eating Jajangmyeon sitting on the sofa.

The tattoo felt like it was thickly painted.

Gently touching the sides with both hands gently and gently rub them back inside.



Uncle ate jajangmyeon and lay on the sofa.

" Legs are very thick. Do you want me to massage it? "

" Good. "

I gently tissled gently from my waist to my toes.

Then, my uncle fell asleep when he snored.

I brushed slightly past my uncle's genitalia with my nose.

There was no response.

He stared at the lower part of the testicle with his finger, barely touching.

Then, the uncle's penis was activated.

But he was still snoring.

He held and released the penis firmly when it was activated by his hand.

Still, my uncle only snored not much.

I put saliva on my lips and put my uncle's penis in his mouth.

In spite of such a few seconds, his mouth italicated.

Thick uncle's penis filled his mouth.

I began to slur my mouth and began washing softly with my tongue and lips.

My uncle's penis grew stronger.

Even though he woke up, the uncle remained calm.

I sucked harder.

His throat was filled with grief, and his mouth was filled with laughter.

I took the genitality of the penis and received all the semen in my mouth.

When your generality is low, just put the balan portion in your mouth and gently wrap your lips softly with your lips.

The man moved slightly.

As the roots of the penis were lifted by hand, semen from the urethra was put into the mouth.

Uncle was completely dead and was still snoring away.


A few days later, I received another order and went to deliver.

Uncle welcomed me differently than usual.

He stared at me with a very bright face.

Today I ate exceptionally fast.

" It's nice to have a leg massage. Could you give me a refill once more? "

Uncle lie on the sofa and I gently tidied my legs like before.

Today I snore to snore again.

However, the genitals were underscored even though they did not touch them.


Just like before, I put my uncle's penis in his mouth.

A few minutes later, my uncle patted me on the back of my hair.

I was frightened.

He stared at his uncle with his genitalia in his mouth.

My uncle lay down, closed his eyes, and patted me on the cheek casually.

Then lying down, I tried to take my jacket down and take it up and take it off.

I took off my clothes with relief.

He took off his panties, which were down to his knees, with his legs.


Pulling off my clothes, my uncle grabbed my wrist and pulled him gently over his body.

I fell on top of my uncle.

Then he twisted his feet over my feet and hugged them.

Then my cheeks ran naturally into my cheek.

In that condition, my uncle touched me gently with my hands, my thighs, my thighs and my sides.

" Would you like to try it too? "

Uncle took me to the room.

Then, put the boat on the edge of the bed and fell down on it.

I knelt behind my uncle and opened his hips with both hands.

Then he took his nose close to the anus.

A nasty smell came out.

I didn't mind the smell of my uncle.


He took it with his tongue tips as if it were touching the center of his anus.

As the saliva drenched on the tip of my tongue, I touched it gently to my anus.

Then the uncle said, " Ah! " and there was a low groan.

The tip of the tongue was moved down to the center of the tongue, with the tip of the tongue resting on the anus.

When the soft stimulation of the anus, it gave low groan again.

Put the tip of his tongue to the anus and tap it repeatedly.

And I pushed my tongue into the tip of my tongue as if it were in my anus.

My uncle lay with his cheeks in bed, close his eyes, and keep moaning.


His lips were tightly closed to his anus.

And repeated, boosting the absorption point and the opening.

At the same time, he pushed his tongue into the anus as if it were about to enter it.

The uncle's moaning went louder.


Uncle went up to bed, lay down, and hugged me.

Then I whispered softly in my ear.

" Have you tried a lot with a man? "

When I didn't answer, I held onto my hips and embraced my hips and generalness.

The uncle laid his pillow on his pillow.

" Come here. I'll wash it. "

I put my knee beside my uncle's and put the penis in the mouth of my uncle's mouth.

My uncle began to suck my penis.

I looked at such a man.

Short hair and thick eyebrows

I felt excited when I felt a strong man in the rough skin and a stock-faced face.

My uncle touched my nipples with his hand and I felt as if I were going to wash it.

" I think I'm going to be round. "

Then he stopped sucking, but it was too late.

I quickly caught the genition and pulled it out of my mouth.

But immediately after the discharge, my semen was poured into my uncle's face.

My uncle closed his eyes and lay still.

I had a strange sensation and decided to go through with my uncle's face.

As I let go of my tightly held penis, the semen cheakened my uncle's face.

I felt good when my semen fell into my uncle's eyes, mouth, and nose.

I rubbed semen into my uncle's nose and mouth as it skimmed over my penis.


When I was exhausted and stretched out, my uncle gave me his face, and he looked at my face with my hands full.

I rubbed my face like dirt.

Then he took his tongue out of his mouth with his tongue and took it to his genitals and put it on his penis and acted on it.

When I got stiff, I rubbed my face with the semen on my face, and then acted up and acted quickly.

The uncle's semen spilled on his uncle's belly.

It was white and full of sheep.


The man supplanted by the flat side of the bed was placed on the bed, so that he would not bury his balance on the bed.

After looking at the drooping uncle, I started to get excited again.

So I wiped his semen with my hand, licked his tongue and buried him in my face, just as he did.

Then I went up on my uncle's back and put my face on his face and began to rub.

My uncle kissed me by the head with both hands.

My uncle's tongue went deep into my mouth.

I started getting it again.

Uncle Pat patted me with Deepoll.

After a while, I went to the bathroom to wash myself.


I followed my uncle into the bathroom.

I put soap on my uncle's back.

And he hugged his uncle in the back.

Uncle washed quietly and left first without reaction.


Though I spent several months with my uncle, I naturally forgot to move to Seoul.



- End -

No comments: