Friday, October 19, 2018

Dormitory Shower room

It was a holiday, and the college dormitory without vacancy was completely empty.

It is hard to feel the popularity of people in this big building so much that I am alone.

I'm not too far from home, but I just came back and say hello, did I really go home or hometown without someone like me?

9 o'clock. I checked the time and I came out of the room to take a morning shower with easy-to-wear shorts and toiletries.

The warmth of the heating is diluted and the cold winter air is warmed up, and the stairs rise one floor.

There is no room in the 4th floor shower room which is higher than the 3rd floor that I live in. Even if it is New Year's Day,

But when I went up, the translucent shower door on the fourth floor was lit with a dim light. I get closer and I hear a sound.

I feel like my heart is pounding, and open the door carefully.

... You've been there today.

There was a young man who came to show a steady shower at 9 o'clock in the morning. I was very tall and I was not able to see my face, but at first glance it was a person who smelled a warm smell.

Even though it is New Year 's day, I have come to take a shower at the same time without fail. Actually, when I saw the clock, it was because I was conscious of this young man who came at exactly 9 o'clock.

I took off my clothes with a heart of pounding, and suddenly I stopped to go in.

There is another glass door on the way to the shower room from the locker room, and his body was naked.

The face was almost opaque as if it were ready to be seen secretly. It was adorned with a tape that could be seen, and the bottom of it was completely transparent so that it could be seen clearly.

If it was the same as usual, even if it was on the fourth floor, if someone could come, I would have been able to see his appearance in the shower without such anxious mind.

His masculine curves seemed to have been trained by exercise, and he was very beautiful. The water in the shower ran down under his beautiful body. The broad shoulder was gradually narrowed down to the waist, which led to a firm but voluptuous butt without one squeeze. I have a little bit of body, I can see my abdominal muscles clothed on my dignified body, I turned my body a little bit, and it was long and thick enough to be suspected to be a little erect.


It is so stimulating that the real sound of the cock I actually see, not the image, makes me nervous. Beneath it, there are balls that give a feeling of warmth in comparison to his solid body. Somewhat cute feeling.

What about the long, thick legs? It seems that the texture of the man, which has been plunged without a squeeze, is transmitted just by looking.
I am looking at it quite a bit, so I feel stiff and my stomach is getting stiff.

Is this possible? Do you think that you can stand your cock in a naked glass with a glass door in between?

I know it 's dangerous, but I'm excited and I'm so excited that my hand goes to my hard cock.

By the time I was holding my cock firmly with my hands, I felt a heartbeat and turned right back.

The young man had come out of the shower and opened the door much earlier than I thought.

I wonder if the sound of the heart beating like a bursting sound is heard. It was almost panicked about what to do with the stiff, stiff-bodied cock.

"Good morning."

Is it between bass and bass? In the dressing room where there are only two voices that are very good to hear,

"Ah..."

I look carefully back. A cute, handsome male student's face with dark eyebrows and small eyes can be seen.

"Good morning."

I do not know. I tried to make a casual look and greeted him in the same way as he turned his head to his head.
Rather, why do you say greetings all of a sudden?

"It's New Year's Day.

He gives me a smile and a smile.

"Haha, yes."

I looked at him in the cabinet to wipe his body with a towel and turned his body a little further.

"We did not see him quietly in time?"

"indeed..."

"I liked my body because it was so good and so good."

"Yeah...?"

I am confused by words I can not think of. You were looking at me so well. It is a feeling of complexity even in the absence of the calmness.

He wipes his body and hair with a towel, and he dresses quickly. I feel shame when I become naked alone.

"You have not washed yet?"

"Ah yes..."

"I kept standing there and I was standing there. I was embarrassed for a while, huh."

"......"

"Well, I'll just go and see you next time."



"Yes Yes..."

After he went, I fell in shock and froze as I was naked.

Why did not you think that.

If I could see all the body except his face over the glass door, he would have seen all my body except my face.

I do not see his face Why did he think he would not see me.

Why were you stupidly naked with your cock? Have you seen it all? Where did you see it?

I turned the shower and buried my face with my hand. It is so embarrassing and embarrassing.

next day.


It has been a long series of long holidays, and it has not changed today that there are no people in the dormitory.

About 15 minutes before 9 o'clock in the morning, I walked to the shower on the fourth floor, where I went yesterday with a basket of toilet bowls.

I had thought that I would take a shower in the morning today because I had such a thing yesterday, but when I finish it by avoiding it that way, I feel uneasy that I will kick a bed every time I think about that time in the future. Rather, if I meet her today and go to her casually, I would think she would be ashamed to think of yesterday.

There was no one in the shower on the fourth floor because it was earlier than yesterday. I entered the locker room where the door was closed but I could feel the cold air and turned on the fire.

I'm feeling nervous because I'm naked as I take off my clothes one by one. Yesterday I watched her naked and masturbated, and then I stumbled upon her again.

I wondered if it was for a few minutes when I was striking a stream of beating my body, the glass door opened and closed at the dressing room and I heard a fluttering sound of air.

I looked around and saw that the boy of yesterday came. I turn my head again and swallow the spit without knowing it. I am nervous.


By now you'll be taking off your clothes one by one. It will become a perfect naked body that does not even hang a cloth thread ... It makes me feel strange because I think so.

I did not see it myself, but the door opens and I can feel her coming in.

"Oh, hello, I see you again."

"Good morning."

I heard the greeting and naturally turned her head and looked at her, but I thought it was a big deal too. The key that seems bigger than me is that I am very proud of it. About 184?

It is clear that muscles and muscles are distinguished in the body, which is just well and well sucked. It's a tall, broad shoulder and muscles that are not over-sized, so it's a beautiful body of a man. Even my own six packs have to be acknowledged to be pushed.

I try to react to my body is full of beautiful and masculine body can not easily see. ... I do not think I've heard anything like this. I do not care if I saw it secretly yesterday.

Good thoughts, good thoughts, patriotism ...

I'm just thinking about the same star, but he has a lot of seats and naturally comes to my side of the shower.

"I did not even say it when I saw it.


...What. Why to grade to grade. Even if it is said that even if it is caught in the thing yesterday in the situation that it is said ... Is it possible to answer.

I said, "I can not help but tell you that I was in a situation where the opponent first revealed everything.

"Oh ... Yes, I am Choi Hae-joon, a third year student in economics."

"Oh, I was in economics, I thought I was in body again because I was in good shape."

... I can not tell why I'm doing what I say.

"That's because I like your body ..."

I turn my head back and I look at the front again. It's too dangerous. It is too stimulating. I have never been able to control my cock while showering with men. My life is the biggest crisis.

Once the face and body of the opponent is too strong. I have never been seen before. Secondly, the fact that only two people are naked in a space where there is no one stimulates my imagination. I'm weak in this situation. I see the naked nakedness of the naked naked man in the world alone, and this situation is ...

I am trying to grow my cock without listening.

At that moment I hear laughter.

"What are you trying to hide?"

"......."

At the moment, his head got stronger and his eyes waned. I thought I was a bit nervous, but I know it for sure. Besides, it is a great stone. What should I say ... Should I borrow it? I asked the name of the department and I ...

"Well ... well ..."

At that moment I witnessed an incredible sight. The man, Kim Yoon - sung 's cock is a repulsive period enough to feel the naked eye. Even though it is a rebounder, it is a pretty sleep with a beautiful shape and moderately thick feeling that a man can not be as big as an erection.

As soon as I saw it, my cock went out of my control, and the blood rose and grew rapidly.

I tried to cover it with my hand, but it was only emphasized that I was sticking out of my hand.

There is a laughing laughter, and he connects.

"There's nothing to deny or do. Why would I come here today, even if I knew it?"

"......"

"Do not you want to suck my cock?"

I was surprised by the horses that came in at the moment I could not think of it, and I had to look at the face of the opponent in front of me. It is the first time I looked at it so stupidly, I was so surprised that even though I was staring without knowing, I thought that 'my face is ridiculously my taste'. It is a dark eyebrow that gives a feeling of freshness. It is a snowy feeling. It is a lucky day even if you just walked by your face and saw your face. You are saying that in a space where there are only two naked opponents. The other person, that is, Kim Yoon-sung, is a person who is a ridiculous personality. I am amazed even when I look at it with surprise, I smile and face my eyes. I could not help but see his face.

One tempo is late. Kim Yoon-sung seems to be reacting as expected.

"If you want to do it, you can do it if you want to do it," he said.

Is not it a mistake? Is this situation realistic now? really? I had heard all of the stars' thoughts, but unlike my head, which confused me, my body followed my instincts very faithfully. When I heard the word "I can do it", my cock was standing upright so I could not do it at the moment. Even if it is difficult, it feels strange and feels good. I'm not sure if it's already a little water at the end of my cock.

I saw Kim's cock. He is the most loving and wonderful man I have ever seen. Though it is not completely erect, it is thick and long, and the glans is beautifully settled. It's a cock that I can see by looking straight at my eyes, but I can touch and suck my cock like I want. I've never seen or touched a man's erect penis when I was born?

It was so sudden, but I thought it was stupid to leave such a good opportunity. Yes, Kim Yoon - sung is good at what he says. I can not even say a million times.

Standing in front of Kim Yoon - sung, he kneeled carefully. Your partner's cock is right in front of you. I swallow the swallow without knowing the fullness of life. I feel my hands gently touching my head. Unlike the face in the early 20s and early 20s, it is a very large, male hand.

I finally put my cock in front of my eyes. I had to open my mouth more than I thought. I feel the first time I was born, I feel the body of the cock I do not know. It was a strange and strange feeling that I did not know when I was just masturbating. A firm, large, soft skin is felt in the mouth. Gently roll your tongue and sweep the glans. Though it is an awkward oral, I am excited by my opponent. I felt that my cock was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth.

I was so excited about this situation that I was totally naked while I was not wearing a little trinket in the shower. Whenever I thought about the elements such as the opulent body of the opponent, the brightly handsome face, and the long and beautiful shape of the cock, my body got more and more strong and I could not stand it. Even though I thought I was erect enough that I could not erect anymore, my cock keeps getting excited because of my excitement. I do not even know that I get my erect penis with my left hand. Hold your right hand with the tip of your opponent's penis in your mouth and your left hand with your erect penis and shake it up and down. The sound of groaning spills out to the pleasure of coming to the end of the head.

"Oh, right ..."

The precom that flows out of the tip of the glans makes a grimy, grim sound from the hand.

"...good?"

Kim Yoon - sung stroked my head and asked. It sounded relaxed, but in that voice I felt a little rough sound. I was full of feeling that I was excited by my opponent, and my cock had a greater pleasure. It is a pleasure to feel the first time I was born.
Repeat the sucking of the cock as it sucks in, deeply in the mouth, and back again. There is a strange sound that the tongue and the cock and the saliva are clutching.

No comments: