Monday, October 24, 2016

What happened in the idiot

"Min-woo looked like a mama-boy when she was thin and thin and milky, but she used to do all sorts of things with her, but she did not even dye her hair.
I tried to make my own way, but it was not enough for Minwoo, so I began my school life with all kinds of tricks and tricks to make friends with Minwoo.
At that time, although he was a native of the country, he did not look as good as Min Woo.
Minwoo and I met in the same school at school but seemed like a roommate.
It was a little behind in comparison with Min Woo, but it was not disconcerting.
The rural village tee was still on top of it, and the economic power was a little hard,
Adapted, but it was a shame to follow the frontier.
However, study had a head that was not inferior to others.
Then I used to think that "God" was fair.
If one thing is good, the other one is faulty ...
I was looking for a house for the next semester.
I have a family situation, and considering my own circumstances, I think that it is best to have a clean house, a bed, and a bed.
I did not see a room that I deserved to look around.
My brains were struggling with tears in a series of troubles.
Jin Moya.
Thanks to Min - woo who greets me that day, my head is getting a little less rat.
I think I have a problem ........
Did you get a room?
I have not got a room yet ....
I was worried about the opening in a few days.
There is one good way .........?
What way?
Do not you think it's strange and you can not be with me?
I could not understand what you were saying.
I'm writing my own room now and I'm offering my roommate .......
I understand.
What is the rent?
What if I pay half?
Would you still be okay?
It's a room I got, anyway.
However, thanks to Min - woo 's rescuing me, I could not express myself.
Fortunately, my room is cheap, and my expectation is that I can live with my friends.
I was able to study in one room since that day.
It was the start of the day so that it was Minwoo and Oh.
The lack of a rural man living with a city man, my ego was a little hurt, but I think that saving my life as much as I was comforting without a fault.
The gut was raining with rain.
It was Saturday.
I was thinking of going down the countryside and going farming, but Min - woo was bored and asked to go to the bath.
I am from the country, and my shyness is the same now.
The way I lived was different, I lived for over two decades under the sky, and I did not know about social affairs, so shyness was absorbed in my body. It was a very embarrassing proposal for me, but I wanted to go to the bathroom once in those days. I went to the country next week to go to Minwoo.
I'm going to go to the bathroom first, and I feel embarrassed and embarrassed ....... If I meet my friends, how should I act?
It was a shame.
I think for a long time, Minwoo
What do you think is so intriguing?
Uh ..... not .......
I was in the bathroom in the first place, but there were so many people in the bathroom that I was bustling.
Almost all of my peers came to me.
Anyway, I quickly took off my clothes and went into the baths.
However, I kept covering the bell.
I can not see Minwoo, I looked around a few times.
What comes into view is that the greedy bodies of the men are wriggling, and Minwoo can not be found.
I could not help but notice that I had to push the time.
It was like a steamed noodle, because the bath was a waste of time.
I was embarrassed, and I was in a hurry to scare the thought of who was watching.
Ah.........
Just as soon as I think I should push out,
There was no idea.
Then Minwoo called me and asked me to push her back.
Minwoo's skin was milk itself as well.
Except for the dull hair on the immaculate skin, your girlfriend was like your skin.
When I first saw Minwoo's body, my heart was falling.
Uh, sure.
After pushing each other hard,
uh
You cut a lot.
Before ......
I felt strange.
The chest swollen like a bulge, and the lower back was so strong that I thought it was embarrassing to see who could see it.
Minwoo has been concentrating his gaze on me, and Minwoo has been getting bigger and bigger.
The bustling baths quickly became quiet.
It was the urge to get out of the bathroom quickly without knowing that I had thrown something up in the ceiling.
I did not brush my body with water, but I put on my clothes.
Minhwoo 's goods that followed were still embarrassed to look up at his head.
Sometimes, however, things of a man holding his head with no knowledge of embarrassment were visible.
Ti, ti, ti, .....
Why does my heart keep beating and I can not breathe under ...
Min Woo.
It is embarrassing.
Who will see?
Without knowing what to do with my body,
Minwoo
I was wearing a jusumim jusum suit. I had a long sigh, and I could bite a sweet cigarette.
Why are you so nervous?
What do you care?
It was cloudy because I was sick.
The pepper ........
There are guys in between .......
Are you embarrassed?
Yes.
I got out of the bathroom while having a conversation like this.
I subtracted the time and it was refreshing as if the body was flying.
Let's go and have a rice wine or a bottle and have a drink.
It was a good offer.
Bought two bottles of makgeolli and returned to nest.
There was a thirst, and the makgeolli taste was a recipe. I always get drunk, but I am self-controlled on Saturdays because I am so drunk with the taste of makgeolli I do not seem to have enough of two bottles.
Would you like some more?
Let's just add a bottle ...
There were four bottles at a glance.
I seem to be getting a little.
Me too.
Last toast to the mugan .......
I had to do so at once.
The weather was drowning.
Minwoo is also drowsy.
It seemed that the yawning of the yacht was going to fall off quickly.
I was just out of the bath and sweating was swelling in my forehead.
Let's take a nap ...
They were asking for a nap in the daytime.
The thought of bathing was sweeping the brain.
Thinking about the rising men ........
My flesh, which I could not stand, was also shaking.
Min Woo ....
I....
What am I picking out now?
I did not know what you were talking about.
You want to spill it?
Thinking about it for a while, Minwoo was feeling what he was talking about.
At the moment, the hand of the man did not take my body and gave it to me.
I was desperate and I wanted to follow the body of the man.
The man looked at me in silence and made a smile and buried his face in his comforter.
Do not joke .........
So I used to fire all the funny things in the two of them.
I do not know how much time has passed, but I felt like it was pretty.
I was getting excited.
I do not even know that I am leaving my body to the man, but I am acting strangely.
Soon, the smell of soap stuck out of the bathtub, and the milky skin of the company smelled like silk.
It feels different in high places.
The moaning sound was also great.
Breathe
...........
I did not think it was only strange, and there was nothing to say that the company was satisfied.
It was quiet.
Because of the pouring out of the warmer, the two of them were so blind that they had nothing to say.
I closed my eyes and thought about my actions.
I did not hate my behavior in the second place.
I wanted to ask MinWoo.
I wondered how I felt ..........
So the two of us began to be pissed off, and when we got through it, we poured out the younger blood as we relied on each other.
  

No comments: