Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My dormitory roommate 09

"Do you have time for the weekend? Saturday ..."


The guy who came back to the room in the evening asks without asking.

The last time he had a daughter-in-law (?) -_-; Since then, I treat myself without further downfall.



" Why? "

"I will let you escape from the solo. ^^"

"Solo escape?"

"Thank you, my brother, you think ... ^^"

"What are you talking about?"

"I asked him.
   I have a poor regeneration to spend with my room.

"Poor regeneration ㅡ ㅡ I looked so pitiful? -_-;"

"Even on weekends,
   I will go to the library or go to the library .. ^^; "

"What is the archetype .. ^^ ;;"


I think so.

It's a weekend, especially going around the city.

I do not remember having done the trip well. -_-;

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'm sorry, I do not care ~ -_-;"

"I'm not ..." "No, I'm not interested."

"I do not really care. ㅡ ㅡ;"

"ㅇ ㅇ I told you to introduce me to a real pretty girl, do not you believe him?"

"I do not believe you ..."

"It looks like I'm interested because it's pretty ..."

"It's not ..."

"It's over, so tell me to make a promise on Saturday !?"



He ends up talking unilaterally,

As always, I go to the shower room with a towel and one underwear.

 Suddenly my heart gets angry. I'm sorry ~~

I also change the tendency to this one ('')?



There was a girlfriend at the time of going, but it was literally 'friend'.

I am more like a "same-sex friend" than a same-sex friend.

I graduated from high school and I came to college

Although she was naturally away from her where she remained in her hometown

If you contact me now, I will give you a smile.

But it's hard to be more than friends with him.

I know him too.

"Do not you?"


When he comes in, he taps my shoulder with a towel and asks him.

"Uh ... I should go to bed .."

"What were you thinking so hard?
   I think I'm going to be on a Saturday. "

"Yeah ... I'm so moved by your sincere thoughts about me. ㅡ ㅡ;"

"Are you impressed?"

"Yes, it is touching and I can not tear it."

"So if you're good at it, you'll shoot once."

"Only once?"

"Earl ~ It's cool, too.

"That's a praise?"

"If a person speaks, let's accept it purely ..."

" Yes... -_-; "

"If you thank me, would you do me a favor?"


After lying down, he says.


"What do you ask?"

"I exercise forcibly today, I do not get a little lukewarm body"

" so? "

"So I mean ... Please massage some ^ ^;"


He lies down and laid down on his belly.


"It sounds like a massage."


The

I hit him to make a sound of his wide back.


"Ouch! It's a rubbish hand."

"Look where you are."

"So it will come out soon ..
   My whole body is dubious and I should start with my shoulders ^^; "

"Get down."


The


"Oh, I'm sick";

"The sickness ... But how do you massage?"


I feel a little nervous because I think he is massaging his body. -_-;
"First, do what I tell you.
   Down from the neck to the sides of the spine
   I press down strongly as if doing shiatsu. "

" like this..? "

He put his hands on his back and did as he pleased.



"It does not work properly because it does not."

" then? "

"I should come up to me."

"Come on top of you?"

"So you do not ..."

I sat down on the lower body just below the buttocks of the downright guy.

Then, first of all, he rubbed his shoulder around his neck.


What did he say about his muscles coming down to his shoulders near his neck ...

Is it Seungmogeun? Is the shoulder muscles a trapeze?

Well ... The shoulder of the guy is very hard.



"It's a formula, is it the first time?"

"Sometimes I only have to rub my shoulders.

"Earl ~ Hyoja four of us"

"We are called ...?"

"Hey ~ now down now ..."


I do not know what to do.

I moved down the spine.


However, the spine bones are not easily touched because the bone falls in the middle of his back.

I stumbled and stroked down as I was doing acupressure massage.


The back of the boy is soft but smooth. -_-;

No comments: