Wednesday, August 30, 2017

In the army

At the age of 19, he joined the army and got election day.

All the other senior motives were on military buses, went out to work, went out to vote,

As a 19-year-old boy who was not yet eligible for voting,

I was dragged to work on the fuse in the house.


I am a bad face or a face that comes out of my face with my mouth open all over my face.

I looked at it with the look of cute

I continued to grumble and helped to work on the sidewalk.


When the supply officer gets hurt, he tells me to go to the pics and get some good food.

I feel a little relaxed about that.

The messenger told me to cower more water in the bucket,

I went in and tried to get water.



* There is a toilet in the toilet, a toilet in the left side, a urinal and a faucet in the toilet.


As we enter the bathroom, the loader prepares to pee as he organizes the tool


* The toilet seat is located at the innermost position of the face viewed from the entrance and then the urinal, the faucet below the urinal

There is.


The loader lowers the zipper by opening his leg in the urinal.

I squat and water a bucket on the faucet next to it


When I turned my head slightly, I found a solid leg of the loader and a black object

I looked very close.


I was squatting as much as possible, waiting for the water to be quietly received.


The day was so hot that my throat was dry,

Do not you have too much water and not enough water? I sit in a squatting style and I am not charming.


The loader shrugged his black hair out of his piss,

I'm squatting in the direction that I was


@@ Oh, you want to suck it? haha

I had to play against the playfulness of the ladies'

.
.
.

Open your mouth! I put my sword in my mouth and closed my mouth. And then

No comments: