Friday, June 23, 2017

Married and foreign students 1

At first glance, it feels like warmth from the bottom of my body.

I do not know whether my erect penis is in my mouth or my penis has been erected in the movement of my warm tongue. An anonymous opponent was seriously and carefully holding my sleeping penis in his mouth. Obviously it was not the technique of Oral or the excitement of brilliant jaws. It was close to the exciting excitement of a cautious desperation of a person who does not want to show his face caressing his penis.

I was able to confirm his face as he blinked a few times and waited for his vision to clear. Coincidentally, he was the type I like. There is a lot of meaning in this affair. I think that this meeting started by caressing my penis, which is a glamorous man at a glance, is the most famous gay sauna in Japan, I have already taken Oral to someone, It was the state of the first meeting I felt.

He obviously had a hunger streak. Even though I awoke from sleep, I noticed that there was no resistance even when I woke up, yet his mouth was busy exercising my penis. Every now and then, the touch felt between pain and pleasure, and every time I reached for a hand, I signaled to him. I do not know if he's sick, or that he understands that he's slowing down or something, but ...

By the time someone else thought I was sleeping next to my nipple, I reached my nipples and I opened my mouth for the first time. I guess he will ejaculate ... He then spits out my penis from my mouth and looks at my face alternating between my penis and now with my fierce hands, I pushed my ejaculation. His cheeks and my navel were sprayed with whitish semen, and my body was cramped a few times.

The fact that his body, which is small among the tall Japanese people, is a body that is so well-trained, and that his penis is big regardless of his erection, came to the sauna. He proposed to me to take a shower with me, and I rubbed my eyes and made him look uncomfortable, but he was old enough not to be able to look at it that much. He took a shower and caressed his penis with a body shampoo and he sucked my nipple with a low moaning sound. A middle-aged man has two feelings when he buries his face in my chest and sucks my nipples. I feel like I'm totally a woman, or I feel like a very powerful man ... not realistic either ...

It was obvious that he was hungry by a man who was ejaculating in an instant. Once a month, once every two months, or maybe even a married man who goes to such a place more rarely, he will never enter a space where bars and other human relationships take place. The date of going to the sauna will be almost fixed. The second Saturday of the month, the last Friday of the month. So, why would I be allowed to leave the house for a while? I went to the sauna with him and I thought to myself, the first person to open his mouth.

"I am a banker and I am married.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you. Thank you very much "

As usual greeting in the space of everyday life, I made sleeping dogs.

"Yes, I am ... but I am an international student."

He was an ordinary banker who commuted from Tokyo to Yokohama.
It was obvious that I did not know this world because I handed the business card with the photo to me.
If you like to say that Korean men are male
It seemed to me that my status as a foreign student and the married man in the wardrobe seemed to fit well with me.



It was almost 3 pm.
I woke up sleeping on a cell phone letter.
It is his character I met at dawn today.

"Please call me Kura just in the future.
  And can I meet on Monday? "

I banged a cigarette and lighted it.

No comments: