Saturday, July 29, 2017

After dressing


Jeong Suk-won and Nor-con


Ouu Cai ~
I want to write ..
One day I had to leave work for a while.
One day the rain sneaks down ..
What was not afraid of being a white man
Because there was a bundle of pennies
I can watch TV at ease in the corner.
The moment you want to do something
I do not want to ...
The rain that goes to the bathroom and looks at the kitchen in front of me and goes out to the flesh.
My fingers into power .. Guys ..
I touched the bottom, and it was open as it was already there.
How many men .. If you have a regular period of sex ...
But how do you like these things?
I am looking out of the window with my strength again ..
The bodyguard of my old job ...
The bodyguard resembles Jung Suk Won very very much .. ~
The body is very open and very close.
In the bathroom, I pee as a man.
I have seen things ... someday wash ... shout lira ...
I think the suddenly thought of him in the eyes ...
I sit alone in the room and watch the mirror.
I am aware of his time of work.
I know where to catch the bus.
I am still close to my old workplace. (I just lived in a nearby room in a short time after leaving work)
Look at the mirror and start making makeup.
I want to fix the makeup of wax that day and listen to it.
Nothing ~ I just did not give it ~ I just had to get it (Yeah ... I just had to get it ... I do not like it ... Xu,
Nothing!
Strolling the streets ..
I think that my buttocks and legs line is a dish.
The men are staring ...
Suddenly there are a couple of team members in the gym ...
I look at my leg ... I glimpse a little wink ...
Hoho Hoho Hoho Hoho
Looking back and looking back at me, Sookeun Suekun street is all that ..
I would have told you if it was the same as usual, but today I have a target.
Like a cat I climb uphill and sit in front of a bus stop.
Usually this time he's leaving.
Awesome !!!!
Jung Suk-won who wears casual wear and wears a hat with earphones!
My back .. Gusing smells and starts approaching the other.
There is YOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will miss you .. I hold the wig bent on both sides and reach the stalker ..
There is no ... I do not think this road is a good starting point ... Where is the train station?
(I already knew that he was walking to the train line.
Oh, you can go and do it like that.
I have a headache.
It's a stalker that looks okay with me.
In a few minutes, I'm going to suck your ass.
I walk on and on and on.
You are so handsome ..
Do you have any similar artists?
Yeah? Who?
...
Alas! I heard a lot of stories ...
I do not want to ...
I'm walking down and say honestly.
The fact is...
Yeah?
(Actually, the man in the room ... I thought it would be,
The fact is that the house is near the dragon .. walk out and resemble a man I like to dragon ..
Ahh ... huh This is a funny little smile. It was really heartbreaking.
I suggest
The backside is in a mess.
Jogging .. Have a tea or a drink. I work at a coffee shop ... I have a machine at home.
Would you like a drink?
Can I go to the house where I live alone?
Oh, it's okay ... It's expensive to eat outside. I can treat you to coffee.
Well ... yes! (This looks like he already knows what will happen at home ...)
I look at my legs and pee on my skirt.
At this time I was very excited ... At the moment my big cock was deep in the stockings.
Reaching home ...
I see my little room.
(I like what's good .. I'm sorry ..)
Anyway, I say that I did not have coffee.
I have never been to a coffee shop, and I honestly do not know if I can cook it or not.
I take out the drink from the refrigerator and go out to eat it.
The name is ...
My .. the bulge was shivering and shaking and shaking.
I ask him to get a little tongue pounding.
Can I actually reveal the color that I actually reveal to a man?
What is it?
I ask you to wake up.
The stalker who wakes up with an expression of anxious ..
I'm finally eating you ..
When I look at jeans, I see the silhouette of the ears ..
My ears ... my ears are bigger ...
I put my hands on my pants ...
It's a stalker holding my two hands.
Looking at me ... laughs.
Let me ask you to remove your hands ... Hold your head
The cool guy who puts both hands behind him ..
Tiger pattern triangular net panties
The big ears that I already had .. I was pushed out of my panties and just pointing my head at me.
I can pull down the panties and see the North Korean fur and the big two .. fire .. eggs ..
Oh, this guy is really big at everything.
I lay in bed with the idea that these things should be taken by a no ... cone
My dick .. I put two fingers in my mouth and forcefully spread it.
It is my warmest poo ..
I had to lie down and not look down ...
The guy who closes his eyes and sits ..
I put the glans in my hole ... in the hole and tell me ..
I have a favor to think of me as a stepmother ... Okay. Son?
Suddenly I nodded my head.
He pushes the waist forward and pushes the thing into me.
Ouch !!
I got bigger, my chick .. The cells in Guynyeon got the feeling of being conquered.
Now you will not be able to recognize it.
Also ... this guy was a nigga .. a blind killer.
I did not do it, but I grabbed my buttocks and pierced my legs, and the guy who stuck it was ..
I'm blowing up the message. Can not you tell my dad?
The harder the guy ...
In my backyard, the poppo has started.
I changed my posture, and if I had to hack it,
I made it with my upper body ...
A guy who grabs my waist and shakes him ..
The stuff was so big and thick that the feeling was well conveyed, and he seemed satisfied with this depth and widening.
Suddenly I slowly adjust the tempo .. My stepmom .. It looks like I'm going to be ... Where to go
I tell you ... I'll let you do everything inside. It's a secret to my dad instead. Son?
Slowly slowing the tempo, I feel the juice that already counts in the vagina.
My stepmother ... I think it is ..!
At that moment, his tantalizing sauce that bursts out!
Aya Aya ... Aya Goya ..
My mother .. ah .. !!!
The tadpoles find my uterus in the hole, but the tadpoles have met the baldness of my intestines.
These will soon be released.
I take things off and I send him in a hurry.
Sooner or later, I will urge my boyfriend to wear clothes soon.
Now that you've done it, you're done.
Give me a moment.
My mother will take care of contraception ^ ^ Take care of baby! I will not do it ^ ^
(Of course I do not want you to pick it up, but ... Ho Ho)

No comments: