Thursday, June 15, 2017

Masturbation is homosexual

I was born in the world and the first language I learned was "No!" When I looked at me with the expectation that my mother would learn "Mom!" To learn to speak, I said, "Oh!" I said disappointed. "The other boys are my mom, but my son is not." I can not help but notice that when I was born in the world and everything was so funny, my mother said, "No!"

When I was three years old, my mother worked hard with a Phillips screwdriver to fix the toy. I was staring at the side and wondered about the taste of the small nut. My mother fixed the toys and assembled them proudly. I looked around and looked at me suddenly. And then I rushed to the hospital. I did not know the English language and X - ray pictures, and as a result of reading the mother saw a small nut in the stomach, all of a sudden I called my father and trembled. Then, when I looked at the stool, my mother eagerly searched through the vinyl gloves and hoped for a small nut, just like treasure hunting. A few days later, when the small nut did not come out, my mother took me back to the hospital. The doctor said with a serious expression. "Now I am on the side of the bowel, and if not, think about surgery." My mother came back home with all the troubles of the whole world, and began to feed me with tasty things. The next day, when I saw her face, she looked into her face with an expectant face and rubbed her hands with vinyl gloves. She smiled at her mouth and shouted like Simmany. "found!" My mother jumped up and grabbed the phone and told my father good news. The small nut rusted in my body and became reddish.

I do not remember the exact times, but when I was a child, I got up in the morning and cried because my sick place was there. My mother was outside and was amazed and soon she greeted me. When I took off my panties and pointed to the sick place, my mother said with a kidd. "If my son has a bad pepper, my mom will give me an ear, and it will soon be reduced." I lay down my mother 's knees and ear pierced ears with ears. This method was later used whenever I was circumcised and had an erection.

In the sixth grade of the elementary school which entered from spring to summer, I received a gift from a pair of chicks. In the spring, he looked at the bird's nest in the spring, and said that he would bring it out of his mother's sneak before he was too young to fly alone. I deliberately made a new house, decorated it with cotton, and caught the worm and raised it. One day, when I came home after finishing my school life, I came to my room to see my motherfucker first and I looked at my desk and there was no new house. I hastily called my mother. "Mom, where's the bird?" My mother said that she died without any casualties. I was sitting there crying and letting my mother cry when I was exhausted. My mother said a word when I refused to stop crying. "Your mother will not cry so sadly even if you die." When I heard her mother, I stopped crying and I said. "My mom is alive." After that, living creatures did not grow.

When I was in junior high school, I liked to spend time alone and read books and read books. Then, when I was bored, I mourned my soul there. My mother said in an urgent voice. "Son, help me with my mom." I replied with a momentary response, but the problem stood where I was standing with my panties up there, not knowing where I was going to die. Once again the voice of my mother 's trembling made me embarrassed. When I went to my mother with her shorts and her buttocks pulled back, she looked at me with strange eyes. "Son, what is it?" When I say gibberish, I say to myself, "I am a mother or a dowry.

After returning home after school, if I do not feel well because of my mother 's attention, I try to put out my place in the triangular panty urine. "One, two, three." When I put the place back into the urine, I immediately smiled at the mother's face. I did not do that since I got hair in my place. Also, masturbation was done and the ejaculation was done. Maybe the creator who created humans ... may have accompanied the pain as well as the sexual pleasures. The days when there was no iron, I ended up enduring giving me a strange pleasure by ejaculation there.

Sometimes I have friends with me. Before he met me, my friend called me as if I was not going to be disturbed. "May I go to play?" I readily accepted and showered before my friends came, then unpacked the apartment door latch and waited. When I press the doorbell, it is effective to inform the surrounding area, so my friend just opens the front door as I said. As soon as a friend came, he ran up and took off his pants and tried to touch the place. "Do you think I'm against this?" I could not answer the question of my friend who was not thinking, but I stood cool and closed my front door hard with an angry expression. There was no contact after that and one season passed and contact came again. I constantly asked me by phone. "May I go to play?" As if nothing was happening, I welcomed my friend who was in touch. My friend told me to meet friends, enjoy refreshments, and tell stories like this. "I'll take a shower." I just waited for my friend to end the shower and lay in bed with my panties. While I waited, I reacted to it and prepared to stand up.

My friend made it that way. I took the tissue out at the peak and gave it to my friend. "If you ejaculate, it is empty." My friend touched my hard work there and sent me an empty smile.

If I do not touch it, it can last for one month and two months and can endure sexual desire. But after a few days with a friend, I endure an irresistible desire. It is a position that can not call a friend again and it resolves by masturbation after all. When I masturbate I stop just before the moment of peak. After the ejaculation, the emptiness is pushed and regrets. If you do not win, you will end up like that and go out of town. Stalking the streets and seeing the person wearing the training outfit, I noticed that the outline of the place is noticed by others. And he has a desire to be with him.

I enjoyed a leisurely weekend and I overslept. I woke up and thought about what to do. I could not win the impulse of sexuality and turned on the computer and saw the nerd. As I grew so tender, I was stimulated by my masturbation, and the doorbell of the apartment front door sounded. I had to breathe like no one else, and I kept seeing the wild masturbation, leading me to the climax of masturbation. I heard the lock on the front door of the apartment open and my sister came in. "Do not eat rice and sleep until now?" I quickly wore a sweat suit to shut down the computer, close the door and conceal the erection. My sister laid down her food on the table in my hand and came to my room and opened the door. And he looked at me gently and said. "You see the youngest, yodo?" I calmed down my surprised chest and asked how she knew, and she said with no hesitation. "Men are all marked."

My sister, who takes care of me instead of my mother who died of stomach cancer 8 years ago, lives in the same area and sometimes brings side dish, fruit and favorite pastry. So I only have my apartment key. Listening to my sister's unanswered answer, I said to myself. 'My sister, I am a man, why do I like a man?'

(My mother took a digestive system, saying that she could not digest it after meals.) She went to the hospital because she felt like she had a cornea in her stomach and she was diagnosed with stomach cancer at the end of stomach cancer. I asked her what she was thinking and she laughed at the thought that she had no idea.

"Mom, what do you want to do right now?"
"I want to meet someone who once loved my mother before marrying your father."

My mother said without hesitation.)

Added: The text in () is excerpted from my brother and myself.

No comments: