Monday, March 9, 2015

Shelter Monday evening


The shelter is the best time to leave on weekdays. There are not so many people, too.
There is a lot of people in the early evening on the gilt night or on the Sunday, and the water is good, but the room is too short and uncomfortable.

After remodeling, I did not go there.
I know that the structure and the facilities are late, and although I am dirty, I am going to the shelter because of the muscle or the atmosphere.

I have a muscular bottom, and I have a very good face in Stan, or I have a good body on a flat face.

I go inside and look around and have a good body and a good-looking face. I feel like touching it from my chest and seeing that it's okay. I once licked the tap in the hallway. I lick my licking well and I will go to the room if I succeed mostly in caressing. Give me a little suck on my chest. The important thing here is that you do not have to drag your time too much, you have to drag it to your room.
If you drag too much, your opponent will change from excitement to boredom. Sometimes, if you caress in the corridor, you will be crowded. Then I have to take it to the room as soon as I have a bad experience with the nose.

I go to the room and it is the same. I put a towel on the door, I stand on the wall, I suck the chest, and I suck the banana and I lie down and caress the other person.
I usually do not kiss at first. When I get excited, I try to kiss. Then my opponent gets excited. At first, the kid who refused to kiss was excited and asked me to kiss him.

I do not write a post for his brother. The stadium was just right, and the stuff was just right.
I liked something a little bigger than Stan, something smaller than normal, something similar.

Usually, if you try to make a condom from the beginning,
In the middle, I am excited and I want to withdraw.
The person who is wearing it from the beginning is a little reliable.
If the condoms are knocked down, it will go crazy again. It looks like the tower and me are one. Inspection periodically received. The real connoisseur and the man cone.

Anyway, I pulled it out in the middle and got stuck in a knocker.

It is a weekday evenings and it is a good place to go home.
I hear rumors and do not come to see people on weekends.

It is about 175 tall and about 80 tall.


Shelter photos

  

No comments: