Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Kim, Kim - 14

"Have fun. See you tomorrow."
All of my employees got up and greeted Sanghoon. I did not walk alone, I tried to find a toilet to go into any building I passed. The men went up and down inside the building and looked at the prosperous glance. More than necessary, the tension was overwhelming. I wanted to finish quickly without seeing anyone, but the digital door lock was hanging coldly in the restroom that climbed the stairs.

I gave up and heard the opening of the bathroom door trying to turn around. Someone came out. Sanghoon tried to enter the bathroom without facing his eyes. There was a somewhat familiar corner in the look of passing by, but I did not think that the sutra was small. The man suddenly came back to Sang-hoon, who was dropping his pants zipper.

"Sanghoon Lee?"
The sanghoon was surprised but had to pour out once. I turned my head and looked at the person. It was obviously a face I knew. It seemed to be missed, and it seemed to have hated. Sanghoon mumbled an incredible name.
"... .? "

The deep eye without double eyelids, the instantaneous disappearance of sharpness, and the thick eyebrows seemed to fit. The wrinkles and the time of sitting on the eyes did not change the face much.

Sang-hoon felt that the pussy was contracted by tension. He raised his zipper and Yong - hoon approached Sanghoon, who was washing his hands for a short time, and reached out his hand. Sanghoon shook off the water in the palm of his hand, wiped out the remaining water in his pants, and grabbed his hand. Yong Seop's face was full of glitz. Sanghoon looked at such a complex mind. At first glance, Yong-seop was like a man in the neighborhood who wanted to be gay. I was revealing the multi-dimensional structure that seemed to be constantly managed out of clothes.

"I'm really glad of you. This is how long it is. "
"Well, I've been thinking a lot ... It's been a while."
Yong - seop reached out to Sang - hoon and said,
"I thought I'd meet you here someday."

I wonder how Yu-seop told me how he knew he would meet a saint. Sanghoon has been trying to live a normal life with a family. He was living a universal life, overcoming immoral desires for same sex. I have never, at least intentionally, stepped into the space of men who perceive and act themselves as gay. But he knew that it was not necessary to take out the words "I am not you" and "I am not gay."

"Would you like to have a drink together?"
 I did not get the answer out of my mouth. But I was wondering about the story that Yong-eop has been living in.
"Oh yes."

At the end of the fortune telling that it was difficult to make a long time, Yong - seop was the small bar on the third floor where the leader was. As I opened the door, I saw the bartender glancing at the sutra.
"What are you doing?"
When Sang - hoon got upset, Yong - sup smiled and said.
"first love."
"It was funny." The bartender smiled and left the menu, without any surprises.

It was a weekday evening, and there were only two people, Yong-sup and Sang-hoon. Yong Seop sat down at the bar as if it were familiar. Sanghoon sat carefully on his left. The chair was so high that the feet could not reach the floor. A little nervous, he said he would drink beer. Yongsub ordered the whiskey soda. Sang-hoon first got to say something, I threw a story about the senior who I met in a long time.

"I crossed over where I went to school. Do you work with a major? "
"no. I'm in an accounting firm. It's not the season now, so I'm a little less busy and drinking like this. "
"uh? Unexpected? "
"There are not many roads that you can choose for your brother, gate, and gay. I do not want to be a big company, I do not notice even if I do not get married,

The word "crab" was a surprise once again.
"Where is that? .. Anyway, it is good."
"What about you?"
"I just go to the company."

"why? My brother is surprised. When I was in high school I did not really like the other guys, I just would not live like a normal person. "
"Everything is the same. I keep my best mind and it 's hard to live. When you admit that you are not a genius, your life is getting easier. "
Yong - seop nods his head and puts his cup on his mouth.

"What's going on?"
"Who is it?"
"Why is it so ... It is the baekhwa haegeum and the ritual ... "
Yong starts to laugh. The sanghoon did not know English.
"Brother, when is it? It's been over 20 years. And its name has been a long time. right. Lee Hee Jin. I was studying while I was studying. He'll probably have two kids and live well. "
Sanghoon was in the back of his head.

"Oh yeah?"
"My brother, then, who have you met anyone these days?"
"Who you meet?"
"Lover or something ... "

I wanted to be honest.
"no. you are?"
"I live with my lover. In front of Gyeongbokgung Palace. You bought that neighborhood? It's been five years. "
"Yes… ? man?"
Yong-sup started to laugh at me.
"Of course he is a man. He is two years younger than me. I'm not a Seoul person, I'm going home for a while now. "
"Yes?"

Sanghoon wanted to ask if Yong-eop had sex with her lover. But, of course. It was a question that was not really necessary to ask. I would like to be a guide. But Yong - sup first brought out the story.
"I have not slept for about two years."
"Oh, but if you're a girl, you should try."
"How do I have sex with my family?"
"Well ... family ... "

Yong-seop seemed to be on a stable track of life already. It seemed to be different from the unhappy life of the gays which the sanghoon thought. Until now, I had a sneer at what I was supposed to have lived with my surname.

It is rather short time to realize that a person who has been depressed after graduating from high school, is trying to get out, and has a heartache has already made progress in his own life, .

"How did you meet?"
"The app. At first I thought it would end with a nightmare ... I keep seeing it. So I'm living together. "
"Applications?"
"Yes, smartphone application .. Do not you know?"
"Well,
Yong Seop retrieved something with his smartphone and showed it to Sanghoon.
"This is it, brother."
It seemed to be similar to what the company employees were talking about. But there seemed to be only men here. Thousands of small photographs were gathered, including a man in the upper body, a close-up man in the face, a man with food, an animal, and a sunglasses. I wanted to see the sanghoon more closely, but Yongsup soon turned off the liquid crystal.

"Would you like to go to my house and have another drink?"
It seemed like I knew what it meant, though it was unexpected. And somehow it was not my fault. It did not seem to happen that a good thing would arise in this way, as it was once renewed, and the fossil remains still in the head of Sanghoon.

"Forgive me. Actually, I'm married. "
Yong - seop looked at the sutra.
"Yes, you did." Yong-seop took his eyes off of Sang-hoon, sighed little and nodded.

"Well ... I can do that, will I get up?"
Sanghoon nodded and stood up from the chair. Yong had a credit card to the bartender.
"Dude, I'll buy it."
"See you later, I'm buying you, brother."
A smile came to mind as if it were visible on Yongsub 's face.

"This is my business card."
Sang - hoon also took out his wallet and put out his business card to Yong - seop.
"Kim is the president."
"See you again."

The sanghoon in the cab was a complicated and tired mind and bogged down in the back seat. Yoon-seok's smartphone came to mind. By the way, Yong-hyun, I have a lover, and I meet someone in such an application ... Sanghoon turned on the smartphone, entered something, then hit the search button. The application was installed soon, and a screen asking about the statue of Sanghoon appeared.

Sanghoon entered age, height, and weight all strangely and saw the screen. Something that has been far away has been pouring over to the sanghoon at once, just like the headlight that flashed in the opposite lane.

Sang-hoon scrolled down and clicked the picture as long as it snowed. It was a real chest. At age 36, height 180, weight 85, there was a small spelling. "I do not talk to people without photos." The rest of the pictures were full-length shots.

Sang-hoon, the chairman of Kim, tried to zoom in by clicking on the picture with anxious mind. It was a face that I watched everywhere, not every day. He was a person working in the same office. It was Young Min.

No comments: