Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Kim, Kim - 12

1993

Yong - seop started to take away the sanghae since the girlfriend was born. Sanghoon did not know why Yong - eop avoided himself. I do not know how to control the conditions before the exam in the vicinity, but the sutheun only spent time in empty and frustrating minds.

Sanghoon could not know what his feelings were. But I knew that Yong - seop and myself were different from the relationship between ordinary and junior, and Yong - seop 's mind was different from my mind about other juniors. I was a longing, my child was riding, I was hating myself. I wanted to see Yong - seop even if I walked a set of juniors who were not alive.

As the second exam was approaching, the school began to take short courses for the third graders. Other than the main subject, they were usually filled with self-study. At the end of the 4th grade, the 3rd graders were scattered into their own spaces, and Mungsang Sanghoon, who felt the spiritual difficulties in living creatures, enrolled in Noryangjin College and began studying in the nearby reading room.

There was a diary in the locker of the reading room of Sanghoon. There was a lot of short stories about Yongsub called Y here. It was because someone could see it, and because he was aware that he should not let others feel uncomfortable feeling he had with his same-sex teenager. The surname, however, did not know clearly what the person was. I did not think it was the same with the humorous that I was spotted in a nearby neighborhood sauna. I heard the story of my classmates, who had been quick to tell me that their cocks were coming soon. Throughout South and North Korea, I often felt attached to and liked my classmates, but I was convinced that it was definitely different from sexuality.

November 16 was the second day of the SAT. At the entrance of the SAT, the juniors in the second grade were carrying all kinds of cheering tools and making noise. The weather was really cold, and for the first time that year, Sang - hoon had to get out of the wardrobe. My mother was holding a thermos and a lunch box, and my sister, who was in the same room with her classmates, was checking in front of the test room. The second graders who greet their faces with bowing their faces, and perhaps the students of the student council, seemed to be unconsciously taken in the face of the dicky rice cake and the fried rice. The second graders who looked at the face of the soul that seemed to be out of soul, sang more than the one where the SAT was a great test.

The test was more difficult than the first. Although it was supposed to submit favorable grades among the first and second grades to the university, the sanghoon was not particularly good at the first grade. My surname, which was aiming for the second, got dark as soon as I got the math test paper. I did not remember how to solve the five problems out of the 20 mathematics problems. Maybe I should write the first examination for entrance examination. I wondered if Yong-sup was waiting in front of the school gate. Parents stood in tense expression. There was no problem.

The friends who had taken the exam together began to bark, saying that the exam was difficult.
"That's the national ethic 44. It's hard to bother. "
"Let's go for a drink."
"Where are you taking it?"
"Hey, it's okay today. Go to the university. "
"Hite, let's have a new beer."
"Have you tried that yet? Is it like a young child who has worked hard to study? "

My friends were more convinced than usual to say that I needed to get rid of the tired feeling by adding a word. Sang-hoon followed his friends without saying anything. Many bars in Daehakno were so underdeveloped that they would not be able to meet the minors if they did not accept minors, and it was also the day when the police did not have any special crackdowns even if they had to go to the nightlife.

Between the cigarette marks on the table, a bowl of beans, shochu, and beer came in for a while. Everyone was desperate, but there was no place for them to go. After all, everyone agreed to go to the karaoke room, but the sanghoon thought that he was not in a spiritual sense.

Sang - hoon, who walked alone in front of Sungkyunkwan University and Wonnam - dong post office, gradually felt that drinking was breaking down. I turned to the right from Anguk Station and walked to the Auditorium. The more I moved my foot, the slower I was. After passing the yellow light fruit shop and rice house, a dim alley appeared. The sanghoon entered the hole shop at the entrance of the alley and decided to buy a cigarette for the first time if he was bold in drunkenness.

"Please give me 88 light one."
The old woman with a sad expression looked at the TV in a room where it would be half flat. She looked over the surname and went out to smoke.
"It's 600 won."
The sanghoon extended a thousand won.
"Hey, give me a lighter, too."

I came to the front of the house, but I did not know what to do. I could not press the bell, and I just wanted to see if the room in Yongbing was lit. The room was off. Sang-hoon walked beneath the electric pole, which was slightly away from home, and read the attached wall. Swords, waffle kitchens, sleepless nights, dry cleaning, and so on. Sanghoon tried to put the cigarette for the first time. I remember that my friends laughed at the act of putting the cigarette smoke in the mouth only, but he suddenly felt dizzy and began to cough. The second fundraiser was better than before.

How many minutes have passed? In the darkness, the appearance of Yongsub seemed fuzzy. Sang-hoon did not know that he was laughing for the first time that day. I was glad but I wanted to go and greet as usual. I have to ask whether I have been there ever since. I have to explain what I have to say about why I came here. I learned that Yong - eop was not alone. Next to Yongsup, the girl was walking together. Yong - seop was holding hands with the girl. Only a few months ago, it was a hand that only Mr. Sang-hoon could hold. It was the hand that remembers vividly what even the hardened flesh of the palm caused by the training was. The lips of Sanghoon reached, and it was the hand that swept away the angry part of Sanghoon. Yongsup and the girl are getting closer. Yong - seop did not seem to think that the person under the electric pole was a fortune.

No comments: