Monday, July 25, 2016

Kim, Kim - 06

"Are you going to eat?"
"Oh, chief, I have a promise."
"Yes?"
"Enjoy it."

Youngmin stared at the smartphone while ignoring Kim. I had a serious look on my screen, but I was thinking about how to reply to my elementary student nephew that I could not buy a new smartphone.

I told her that she did not like children, but when she was born she felt unexpected joy and love. I was going to go to see my nephew's face every weekend. Anyway, there is no way to contribute to the next generation.

In the first place, there was no 'nurturing' in the life plan, there was no insight into how to raise a child. In the process of growing up, he bought everything. His nephew gradually recognized Yeongmin as a pocket of money. I was just aggressively asking what would you buy if you split the trip together. It was only for a few years that Youngmin was in a position to be determined.

However, it was also difficult to send a decisive message to his niece because of the guilt felt in the case with Kim. I had a night's sleep and wanted to put some snow on it.

But as long as I had a promise, I had to get up from my seat. While I wanted to go somewhere, the message arrived.

[Is your lunch time? What are you doing?]

I was a younger brother working near. Youngmyun was a long time to look at his appearance, but when I met him, he was a friend of mine who was two years old and had a hard time paying the price of coffee to motel price.

Since then, Youngmin has always responded to his message with just one answer and avoided meeting. I did not even say it. However, since IM is the LHS, Lee Hyung-seok? Lee Hyun Suk? Something like that, and more than that did not develop the idea.

However, even though Youngmin kept on hitting him, LHS would sometimes send a message as if he did not care.

'Why did not I still block this friend?' Youngmin opened his chat room by pushing his finger. Then suddenly, something came up.

[uh. Would you like to see it for a moment?
Are you okay now? Would you like to come?
[Jongno If I'll go now]
[Yes, please come to the motel obesity]

Youngmin was in a bad mood. If I did not spend money in a one-sided way, I never felt like being a person who could not have sex. I hesitated, but I had to solve something. I needed something to feel guilty and sad. As soon as possible, I wanted to go back to someone who could make a rational accident.

Youngmin came out and took a taxi and confirmed the time. It was a timing that I had to ejaculate and return within 30 minutes until the transfer time.

"Give me a paradise."
The taxi made a right turn at Gwanghwamun, and after a while, made a right turn and put down Youngmin. Youngmin unfastened his belt and went into the motel.

Daesil is only twenty thousand won, but the employee who seemed to make a formal tie with a tie in a waist shirt looked at Youngmin from the front desk. Youngmin first predicted what to ask.
 "It's 501."

A middle-aged man and woman in a climbing suit who seemed not to be married got on the elevator together. Youngmin turned them off, the man was cold, and the woman had to fix the sunglasses. As the uncomfortable time passed, the elevator door opened with the ringtone. Youngmin quickly came down. He probably had a visit. That guess was right. As Youngmin entered the room, LHS had already been lying on his pants.

Youngmin started to take off his clothes. LHS licked his panties with his butt lying down. Youngmin, who did not want to meet his eyes, looked for the remote control and turned off the lights. It took 10 minutes to breathe without any conversation.

Youngmin and LHS lay each other and touched the smartphone. I did not have anything to say or talk about. LHS has a smartphone screen.

"Do you know him?" The correction was so severe that I could not even recognize it.
"I do not know."
"I recently slept with her." Youngmin was wondered. Are you proud?

"Then he knows?" The familiar face appeared. Youngmin wanted to answer honestly, but shook his head. I was curious to see more, but it was obviously unpleasant.

"So now I'm going to show my picture to the girl who sleeps next?" LHS seemed to be blocked.
"I do not think it will be useful to try not to do me, I sell my face without me knowing it's your freedom, so I'd better not contact you."
"No, brother, I just can not say ..."

Youngmin took a shower, quickly dressed, then took two ten thousand won from his wallet and echoed it on the table. LHS had no words while lying on her back.

"I put the money here."
Youngmin came back to the office by taxi. Kim was not in position. I could not understand, but I felt the mood was stable. If it was a problem that I contacted Kim last night, I would be able to get a job, and my working period was shortly two years. Even if I did not really have to leave, I needed a mind right now. I should touch my resume and do whatever I can to do today

Kim is back.

No comments: