Friday, July 1, 2016

Kim, Kim - 01

When the message arrived, Youngmin unexpectedly released the lock screen of the smartphone. The keyboard had a left hand and two eyes were fixed to the monitor, but it was no problem to check the smartphone on the right hand. Expectations were not in the first place, but the nipple with two eyes and the belly of the mouth were greeting under the yellow lighting. 'I polish some mirror and take a shot ..'

Youngmin pressed the block button without any inspiration. I totally agreed with my friend's interpretation of the faceless messages, "I have a lover or a strong consciousness of damage." It was 30 minutes before work. "I wish I could do some more today ..." Somehow I felt a pinched feeling in my groin, and Youngmin was getting nervous.

Soon another message arrived. There was a bird in the sky, without a bird to eat the mind of Yeonmin. "I'm sorry I do not have a picture, but I'm very careful because it's a normal," said Youngmin, "it sounds like normal." He mumbled into his mouth and pressed the cutoff button again.

It was because of the Kim Jang-jang that the convulsions came to the lower legs just like the wild animals. It was because of the body of the Kim Dae Jung computer under the desk and because of the unrecognized front USB port. It was because of the panty bands revealed in the back of the chairman Kim who looked back at the USB port on the back of the body. Respectively. Every time the elongated, the discolored part, and the impenetrable butt without the dullness were revealed to be a little bit thick, Yeommin 's grove also jumped together.

"Why do not you recognize it ..." Kim stood bent and muttered.
"Let me recognize it?" Youngmin put his smartphone in his pocket.
"Thank you if you give me, so ..." Kim came to the sitting seongjim.

Youngmin reached out and handed over the things in the hands of Kim. Kim 's finger stuck to his hand. Youngmin shuddered slightly. Kim put his hand on Yeongmin 's shoulder as it was. The files of Kim's head started to appear on Youngmin's monitor. The breath of Kim's head came to Youngmin.

"What is the filename?"
Is it "Uniform .avi"? Only the castle, who was wearing clothes, was interrupted. The Kim team laughed. Yeong Min also laughed like a fool. 'That kid is interfering again.' The woman was pretending to be nailed. Youngmin had no intention for them. "I do not know if it's sexual harassment when I say that the female is a female." Youngmin dragged Kim's files to the IM conversation window. "I'll send you." Kim's chair soon returned to his seat. Youngmin decided to leave work and began to save the documents he was working on.

"Who is going to be late today?" Kim was heading for the night. Youngmin was usually on his way out of the sword, and he did not notice whether any of the above remained. Anyway, there was no reason to stay in the job for a long time, but the crucial thing was the set of tuna cans I received on the first holiday. The superintendent was a set of spam. After seeing it, Youngmin started to go back to the job site. I was about to move at a suitable point.

But somehow, when asked whether there is a person to be able to work overnight, the young man's hand raised a question. The smartphone was still quiet. Even the grotesque that was angry was breathing. It was work and it was there, and there was nothing to lose in advance. I had to go home to play games on my smartphone. I thought I should go to the exercise and listen to the tits, but I was resting even a few days on the pretext that I was tired.

"Would you like to go out and play with me?" Kim said. Seong only looked at Yeongmin, not at work. I was expecting to see what kind of reaction Mr. Youngmin said a little bluntly. "Let's go to Jeonju's house." Seongnam only faces the elevator. "Go first."

In the restaurant called Jeonju house, the soup which boiled radish was made basic. It did not seem like anything special, but most of the guests going to the Jeonju home were like doing something else to eat that station. "If you want to use MSG, you should write it right." Seong Man had always portrayed the country's stateless country. Youngmin and Kim opened the door of Jeonju by slippers. The master hostess, who had overcame the plastic surgery, nodded head to Youngmin and Kim.

"To find a delicious home, you have to find out how much you have done cosmetic surgery. It was only the motive of joining Youngmin who intervened everywhere. I do not think it was so wrong, and he made a squid and roasted a shochu bottle. Kim asked the young man who reached out to the soup bowl.
"What are you doing all night?" Kim always smiled shamefully when asked questions not related to work. Youngmin was always on the look.
"I'm busy working with you." Youngmin said without a blink of an eye.

No comments: