Sunday, November 16, 2014

To insist on treatment by the host. 02

The home of a girlfriend until he, uh, I ... we relate. Neulssinhago model of the head of brown weyibeujin yubi As soon as a woman ... and she share a kiss at me laughing bangapge falls hwadeuljjak surprise. Yubi the head and then he asked her gyaut.

"Who's that guy?"

"Friends."

That's right. I friend. So was the house right now. Can not interfere with the time banggeut boyfriend ... Then I laugh and smile, and was indebted yubi out of the house. I feel a little vague in my head ...... and eoleolhaetda because of cold weather.






Trrrrr ...... Trrrrr ....

"......"

After that, but did not reach yubi. If you ask why ... I was acting dareumeopneun usual. One relationship with a guy breaks a glass. That is my cardinal rule. I had sex with a guy friend. Returned to the same state as before, and after gaeganghan. If you did not think it was about.


"Why does not want to answer the phone? Are you avoiding? "

Held on the first day, going home after class, followed the road yubi ask me.

"Avoid it? Why would I?"

"I ask you not know?"

"If you want to have another man. I do not doesaegimjil not a cow. Then the fun of this one done. "

He tried to calm naechyeotda pretending to be reasonable. Doesaegimjil sex with him, and, of course, the yaseol but (this is my hobby whenever I was bored.) It is a real sex other. Anyway, a little nervous nyeoseokman is so sharp ...


No way was that girl ...?

"Jealousy is ?..."

I do not believe you ... I do not. Again. He did not think a woman will not. Eopeulri fine, but she is cute and not too dondomango academic background. But he laid eyes on the girl feel bad, frankly. I feel cold ... I just resent being treated said. What's in the house of a relative dwingguldeon plenty of time out of a job that I thought was a simple reason ... I just cheopyirado sileotda. Yeah ... that's ... another reason why I do not hate. I've only just a little annoyed.


It's ....



And it was this relationship with him. My friend is a friend ... he's the guy that my friends friend. I always drink together paegeorigo If it is not necessary anyway, but he declined with the conversation. And how can the story did not hesitate at all. I will return the same.


Was to drink a few times is not changed between us. No ... no. But this is not eogam ?...... Why not sseupseul






When i wake up I noticed is the middle of the night sleep. Ttinghagin head is still much better than before, but the medicine seems to have eaten. And I'm hungry ... maryeopgo eoryeopsari of urine in the bathroom and turned up biteulgeorimyeo.

"Uh ... I'm ..."

This does not stop a headache. Dung Dung always a few die, eat roughly sutgal in place to keep drugs nuwotda again. Anyway, I'll suck on a quilt ... bangcheongso also need one. A sick body is a dirty place itjani offense and want. Besides ttambeombeokyida body. Wash-up, but there's no ... I sighed, his face was drawn a lot of money.





Lucky I do not have to think ...



Spread on the cigarette lying vacant. I've been a cold neck kkapkkap But tobacco is not a chimney is not required. Tobacco smoke in the air heutnalrineun nuunchae old girl out of nowhere and I had looked at. No, it was not a lover. I do not ever meet with someone a long time. I was born in Busan, Seoul, the bustling city an uncomfortable place to live yinimankeum he was not gay. Minors in the business of gay, well off a small world ... junikka ... anyway, where the men were deombyeodeu me. I do nice things ... in itself, but what about self-praise. I knew the tendencies jalnatneunde ... The first thing I was in high school.


Pride and stubbornness ssego also learn to play ssego did not want to be outdone. Top scores in all but maemdolmyeon girlfriend was playing with the kids looked jinaetgo. Pretty girls like messing with the style is the reason why women can not resist. Sex in the open seot that drew drinking and dancing at the tedious experience ... but did not specifically entrancement sex. But ... in high school during the day you were in your system. (Oh, like having your own power and wooseupgin But then after pomsaega will be heard. Seonggyeoktat I do not want to be ...) he's toxic to me, well He grabbed me and I will want to provide. I was sick, I almost hurt my pride as a sanghal.

"You really ppeotdaeneungeo cute. At the bottom of the hot side is uppity. "

"It's that you're a pervert."

"When you open the bite and venom keuk ... exactly what happened ..."

He was really cute me. ... So I sangnyanghaetgo relationship during his geochildeon forgot I knew. ... That since the original was a very violent, but half sekseuyeotgin the more compelling it was submerged. Stronger than women and pleasure ... It just became acquainted with him. Than I was two old men, were acquainted with him about a year. But it was not properly dating. It was almost forced ... And naturally, I broke up after he graduated. Said he was in the other local universities ...

"It's the end. Which has had a great time. Shinsegae nuntteuge to thank you gave me, but ... "

"Do not Go?"

"You've too much of a movie."

"... The cold, he said ... but love."

He was relieved after naeswimyeo left me one last kiss. Shang ... ... best in front of students after graduation in a young woman considered malicious Looks like a joke but ... Women face a lot of popularity due to the men, so often made, but they said that to me. 10 people you can not break up and the men had a relationship. I often bring me to the way men were regulars at the club kkosin friends attending the same school, was near the college. But I have not been passed samgaewoleul. He's great, but I have never liked a particular opponent. No, maybe not ... I admit it did not. Feelings for someone ... I get a line, okay, I did not think to make. I do not want to have a premonition.



Hey that's a lot of bright people are toxic.

"When you want me to mind ?..."

She always asked me. ... And the smile on a sad face with a look of lacking a kiss to me. And like me kkyeoanneunda aetaneun hand. It's not like what they sell in convenience stores can not give deopsseok offhand ... and seeing what the state is not hoping that you respond mannyago pyodokseureopge just smiled faintly.

"How could you if you can get it?"

"......"

"I love you."

"It's the feelings you do on your own situation?"

Yes. His feelings are his. He likes me to be a duty, I do not like him. And even if love is in love with you ... There's also a farewell present and will exist.

"Love said ... I still love you. If you have no feelings for me ... kkeunjilgyeoseo I'm sorry. "

Graduation, I have a date when the last after an affair, he cried. The first time he saw his crying. Take it to the show ... always a sad smile and a big big man ... I just planted nunmulman the pitter-patter ... cried with me, as fragile and fine the next day did not say goodbye. Hang on to him ... his eyes were so beg.


... Did not catch. It was the end.


I've never had that sad cry. Sorry, but the measure was not disappointed. But he was not tinaenjeokdo. Has never been honest. Done a little bit because of us ... No, I think he liked me and did not in itself may be the heart. If you start the law's end ... I think the expression was one day. ₩ 0 is also not a couple. ... We like the long standing dating a few years ... I heard it was a miracle itself, and not lasts forever ... And it was not liked him from the beginning. Slowly getting used to him being involved from the very beginning ... the wildest and ... because of his persistent Dash. .. Can not deny the temptation of love and pleasure, it would be .... Be nice to me because it was good that no one thought sileulri. But ...



... He cried when I had to leave.



Suddenly I feel. I do not know why ... maybe 10 is so crazy.



"Kkeueung ..."

It is morning, sleep deungeonji tteoboni eyes. Yet, less tired, the shower was a trail up the heavy body. Six o'clock in the morning ... today is Saturday, and classes. Was put into the washing machine after syawohan sheets. Should be clean, do not want dirty. Hate is a bit messy. It's just good clean. Kkalkkeumhange ...


"... The hell ... I deoreopda ..."

I've lived in this rat race and had to be surprised himself. A lot of dust and garbage grows around a small room stuffed away in the small things that ... was ... good night to clear skitters took only three hours of brushing and washing laundry in a long time end up with sweat in the shower was finished cleaning. Take a shower twice a day, I can not believe ... it's too hot to die again with cool water ... clean sheet by clearing the remaining drugs neolgo fell asleep again. What hibernation ... But not too tired, not sleeping gomdo.



6 pm to the call from the fuck do the siyeotda. Continued calls for the bell to hand down it's annoying and I received a call around the full sleep.

"Hey, mundi're alive? Are you okay? "

"All right."

"Bapyirang medicine, have you eaten?"

"Yeah, now gappunhada."

University, and came together for a simple jihwan only friend is a cute little thing I can ttilhagin. And feelings as me timid and forthright. To attract only provocative one years ... and she did not die at once, getting into the nature of the poor are stupid, but ... Anyway, as happened ... after I give my regards jihwan and made a call soon. She seems more dry ppijjeok already happened. See more kwenghago face ... sipdaettae too played out more like adults geeulreojyeo was not playing ... Tired ... I have stuffed away in school or home, meals gwichandago filtering ilssugo ... What we are trying to grant all geseo ribs ...

"... Samgyetang sameokeulkka you ..."

Ah ... but l'm sick go out. I just need to eat them. I watched roughly sheets in the drawer if these savings do not have to Samgyetang the phone comes back to browsing. Incoming gwichanahseo continue to tenaciously naepduja is clear to see you baby ... why the fuck do is to be called again?

"Hey, the fuck do. It's all right! "

"......"

To call out the answer to their frustration is bateuni.

"What? Why do not you answer? Jihwanah? Hello? "

"... It's me."

"... What are you doing?"

When the heart suddenly georinda. It was a call yubi.

"Were sick? Batdeora not to call you. "

"... You? I did not know you were calling. Janeu said ... "

In fact, in the midst of the jihwan ilgeora, but I was not heard. Gwichango tired ...


"Are you okay now?"

"Yes ahnijannya Alba."

Muteona worried about the tone ... the moment we heartache It was cool to talk back. Yubi he was right. Comes again in silence ... silence ... Ah! Asshole. What's the point, just do not know? Let's continue to hold the phone what the hell are you? Not tolerate the end, I had to wear. If you would like to say is kkeuneuran!

"Hanyubi .... Hell ..."

"Yeah?"

However, no saengttungmatgedo think it is any other way.

"... I did worry about it?"

"... Of course not."

Has heart ... and soon deolkeong awkward moment of silence passed again ... can not tolerate the end, I had to wear 10.

"... Hanyubi."

"Why?"

"... I want to eat Chicken. Sajura. "

"... Me. Apyinikka your house. "


I left home in a quick pick up anything. Do you tear out a lot of money, the young whooping ... I'm going to eat.
I open the door Walk jachwijip he has built the Mercedes tteokhani. Wearing sunglasses, sitting proudly in yubinom ... I remember the moment hwimolah beats in my head.








However, once he has come to me. The end of March, I just do not start drinking a lot of it was drunk ... jachwibang door knocking in the night, and it annoys the fuck do you think all the guys out, so of course I yubi the door was open. Pam yubi of the Three Kingdoms, and sometimes you ppeoteu sulmeokgo near the side of my focus was sileonareugon yubi had a couple of times' s busy. Know, of course, knew my house, but did not think I'll get.

"The fuck do! You again ... Oh, how you doing ?...... hanyubi ... you? "

"... Putting me."

"... Your place is just koapyijannya? And you said today he drinking samgukjipaem ... "

"She's drunk."

But on the subject ... sulnaemsaeneun awful malsulin intact state. I can do without a room devoted to him. He talked to ramble kkeonaenda andeoni flop.

"I'm not girlfriend."

Sure ... the moment, but the effort is incredible calm heart and mind might not doemuleotda deolkeong.

"What are you talking about?"

"Then I saw a woman, it was just a sex partner."

He lay down and covered with a blanket.

"... So what? Who did you ask him? "

It is just a sex partner ... I usually eogam write offhand I heard he used to say. Sex partner? Hey, well, you and I sangdaenya night? Huh? No, three-night is? Mixed calls to mind the annoying guy next to garaanhindwi nuwotda not mind. And soon, he has been my top pounce.

"Jasiji to bed? You are the shit sulman take? "

"... Hugh ... mundonghui ... I strop still going on?"

"Who the hell ppijyeotdaneungeonya what for?"

He asks with a sigh, migratory. No, ppijyeotdaneun Who the hell are you gonna do? Huh? What do you mean?

"Ppijinge intentionally avoid ignoring it is not being cold?"

"......"

Shang, You're such a sharp guy ... I do not pretend to stab her, though ... the point is beyond the Step I swear him into the clear and baeteotda. And trying to push him, but the strong force lips pounce on me coming soon. Son of a bitch ... just for your boyfriend to go to this shit!

"Eut ... Do not ..."

The guy's hand and my body ... the hot breath eorumanjineun ... Oh, fuck sulnaemsae dokhane damn! How peomasingeoya? Can not do it omjjakdalssak take me to the weight of jilsikhal he seemed to press. And almost without foreplay ohneulttara ... heomhanji Why do you not have a condom, do not just put daegiman ... And put it on the way to put my neck as if to ask tteuteul.

"Ah!"

She's a hell of a sound'll enjoy the owner has not scream ... and then I pick the ground ... deungbae's body during the writer ppyeoahpeugo ... finally get blacked out.






"Bikers ssibaralnom .... ... ... Shit yuksiralnom SCUM syangnom ... ... gaejotgateun baby ..."

He was in the morning. No, it's more ...

"Shit! What do you if you leave a sick mokeda leavin '! "

... What a lot of bright red teeth marks pimeong mokwikkaji training suit, went to school elevates rimyeo jeokgeo break ... shit ... I'll have hemorrhoids if pulling bills! As soon as I was to give a shot Shoot ... He saw me with a smile hesilgeorineun say it is unique. Oh. Draws. 1. And no. I was. ... So that seems to be feeling heotalhan towards him was heard to make a fist ...



Was nothing. Yes. It would be better for my mental health, forget about it, it's ...




But ... I never forget that this is not easy.


Kkeolkkeureowotda sure. After what happened ... when I followed yubi and knowledge together, to avoid or be quiet galguge. But whenever I'm with them, try to pretend to be another quiet ... stomach was a little annoyed nagon. Your behavior is not different from the old me ... How perfect that we both do not check the same. Bitter. Crazy ... write ...





I picked up in front of hard hanjeongsik in front of the claw and saw him glance.

"Why?"

He asks me not to look at. Ghosts as a child ...

"Do you eat Samgyetang hanjeongsik Why is it?"

"I do not want to eat ppyeobalra. If, instead of sinseonro was bought. "

... Oh, Mother ... we have tons of money a campaign? One of the Samgyetang ₩ 5000 ₩ 80,000 and I can not compare a fresh LAURENT ... but I want to eat ... I do not buy sangdari Why bring in hwieojige charyeojin eurieurihan hanjeongsikjip clumsy? But do some chamneunda. Yubi guy, but I continue to eat and looked down to pick it up. For the other kids just yubi silsil street light, but always with a smile in front of the laughter I lost virulence. And I ... guy in front of other people's indifference, why is it so much I hate this stuff is ... Whew ....

"I ate. Let's go. "

"... Yeah."

Kkaejakgeorimyeo was about an hour to eat slowly. This is a fantasy that is so much to lose and she ate a few mouth I'm stuffed. By the way ... this ... waste of food that still left more than half!

"I want to ssagago eumssik rest."

"... Then I'll come."

Gobble the food you're watching, I left knowing that pisik yubi Lisa smile is the answer.

"How did you know sameokeo meal to a few hundred ₩ 10,000? Ral to a donji burujuah I see? "

I'll respond yubi pyodokseureopge the face is a little eoyieopda. To be sufficient battery's favor donji ral countries Hey ... What's the answer ... Anyway, this guy's mouth ... Sure I will yubi jungeolgeorinda in the face chenyeomhan.

"Okay. The next time I'll buy you. "

"Who sadalrae?"

And ... and ... I beoreok sorichigin the moment, but soon had to regret. Yubi of the eyebrow or two jjinggeuryeojyeoteunikka ... always expressionless, but I utgeona pisik ... so I have not seen a write ... He sees that you want me insangsseun yubi the collapse calculations went back up soon. I stand eojeongjjeonghage soon went out for a while, has stiffened. If you do not do shit ... Anyway jeonyeoseokyirang. Yubi teodeolteodeol he soon came out and called me walking.

"Why?"

"I'll take."

"......"

I do not know where you are, but also in the car ... I took him to behave. And soon to arrive in the parking lot to sleep with his office said. Ate in the morning due to the pills and pomangam gwasikhan was still dim, but ... ... Anyway, the bear was doing something touch his head was clear.

"Where?"


"My house."

He asked bibimyeo eyes are on the passenger seat I answer the door opens, and soon caught me up with his arm, headed for the elevator. But ... nijipyirago?

"Why is your house? Give me down to my house. "

He roots his arm to make him even more hard yubi catches.

"Yeah, like I just got to my house."

"...... Why? "

"...... I have to listen to reason? "

"Yeah. Have to listen. "

"I just can not hear me?"

With a look of a weary sigh naeswimyeo yubi asks ... Do not do that look ... I do not why you hear more, you do not know?

"No, no."

"Why?"

"We do not have that ... no 42."

"... A friend was not?"

I can not answer him feel much daekkuhal value went up the stairs. Friends? Sounds like a friend and friendship between you and me is ... where are you? Sleep worth a shit ... a friend of a friend? Already not feeling well and making good heotgeoleum. Son of a bitch ... Even though I walk, but walk the streets of seureounde 10 minutes ... then the sound of urgent steps deulrimyeo again yubi catches my arm.

"I'll take ..."

... A low voice, he looked tired, crushed hold my wrist. I like the other grant remote nomgwaneun 82 chorahagi matching geseo not break ... hell, why are so dry? Mareugin but I did not like the old ppijjeok kkoljin ... fuck ... I'm a little bit more with the exception of gunmyeonjedo. Damn ...

"Shang ... I bring you some kind of joke? They drag you doing? "

"I promise to take ..."

Holding my arm yubi edgy voice is going down the stairs. Sseda the hands of his power too.

"... The fuck ... you're sick, sick ... hurts! Let me go! "

"Why the hell are you being so sasageongeon as rebellious?" "

You're sick, you bastard ... I'm sick. Do not yell at me ... damn it ... why do this walk it must have fallen effect. He dragged me to be ignorant because biteulgeorimyeo yubi was only when the leg power that this will be solved. Damn ... Mugeo body's batteries to be ... And the speed thing ... Am I eating nigeulgeorijanah ... or if you overeat chehaneunde ...

"Hey ... hanyubi ..."

"Why?"

"I think I'm gonna puke ..."



He finally in the arms of all go to the bathroom in the lobby angyeoseo gewonaebeoryeotda upstairs. Ah ... that's ilinbun to hanjeongsik ₩ 50,000 or two ... ... it is the first time ... the river had sinseonro go! No!

"Uhh ... do not deserve ..."

"What are you talking about?"

He was not toilet water naerimyeo jungeolgeorinda is ridiculous. And you see him, it angida yubi has arrived at the office. As being in a bed as soon as ppeoteotda. Underneath, the head aches ... I sseurigo Buddha must have less effect. Him썻na this morning ... It's bad momsangtaega again ...

"Yubiya. Give me some water. Yakmeokge. "

Packed in your pocket will get the medicine 꺼내자 yubi water swiftly. Insert the stick in your mouth with water and swallowed a bite. Uhh ... I hate pills but ... I go back nuwotda swallowed. Turn your head around.

"I ... go to sleep."

And I was to sleep again ... ... kkeueung soksseuryeo ... My head hurts ...






He is lying next to me sleeping ileonani yubi. Two adult males, so that's a big bed Roll Sure it is again better, but ... he was drugged. Happens at home and go ... deopsseok catches my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh ... anjatnya?"

"... Am awake."

He is really happened, happened garaaneun voice bibimyeo eyes.

"Where to?"

"... To go home."

"If everything is better."

He's wiry strength nuphinda me again. Kkeueung ... I stuck to him with a butjaphyeoseo angin had to be lying. And soon he was back to sleep. Why are you so sleepy ... a little more time sleeping than waking hours Too much ... Anyway, the blank is a break with repeated screwed me, I always keep hugging the boy is sleeping ... and give to the head palbegedo ... palbegaera ...


- Palbegae jjokpalrige What is that? I aepnikka?

- Good, then.

- Varied evening ...

Sometimes I was told to me ... palbegae was used to deny anything. What I would say yes ... fine chopping hard and uncomfortable cushions wound to the face crestfallen but ... I think the attraction was watching. Dating after that, they, too, can not understand who I am ppeotppeothaeseo delicated chatahbwado would nunssitgo dropped him out. I did not like me and want to have sex with me would like to face banbanhan damn hormones to ... I want to love, that's not why I feel I've been ... I do not know what to buy ... just give a general idea, I guess it's old must have weak ... no .. young cheat jopatdeongeji ...


Yubi his arms ... I started digging a little warm kkomulkkomul hot as me I am happy yubi his body was cold. I do not feel too bad but ... saegeungeorineun palbegae his nose in front of him ... in bed on my back arm dureumyeo warm-up every two years old when jeonhaejyeo seuchil comes ... that I did not know my sleeping alone ... this is so You're a good thing?





He was the next day for lunch and gave me the cold noodles.

"I want to eat you?"

"... Cold noodles."

Answer sheets on the bed was pulled out ppaekkomhi eyes at.

"... Okay."

He was soon ordering dwijeokgeorideoni flyer. The quick appearance of a serious guy, so I'll see you staring at yubi jumureumyeo's throat is like meosseukhan.

"You tajannya summer. Would also like to eat you should have no taste. "

"How do you know?"

"We talked about it in your mouth. Good winter. In the summer of hate. "

"......"

When you talk about do not remember. Anyway, thanks hogang yubi he said. Moving away
Horse coming up this morning about juksadajugo reumyeon ... Air conditioning and cool water and turn to the heavens ... but I gave it to him euseuleuseul ginpal and I had to be wearing a knit. I started eating this and I was soon cold noodles. Is opened, but also yubinom ... chopsticks?

"Why you do not eat?"

"I do not like cold noodles. Noodles do not want you. "

When did you?

"... Sikyeotjanah 2. You do not deserve. Eat. "

"... The scale to deliver're in shape."

... Try the cold noodles, is delivered to the poor bastard ... In addition, half do not have the appetite to eat ... donjiral is yubi sondodaeji he does not at all. Get a bite of toast bread in the fridge, so I started putting out the book was also meokdeoni. In the living room couch, I was waiting for a half hour to lay the balppeotgo medicines. He is reading seriously on the side of the couch ilinyong.

"You like books?"

"... I told you already do?"

"When you?"

"... You are really stupid?"

Look at me as if the eoyieopda yubi.

"I was reading, and I do not like the taste of food, noodles, I said. Animals do not want to hate the kids did not want to be loud."

"So when did that happen?"

"... Once told me told ganganhi not gateundeseo drinking. I heulryeodeuleotnya you all? "

"......."

Tell you that if you think about it during drinking gateundeseo goreudeon snacks seemed to have gotten ... Have ... when he was eating the food? Yubi say, however, he always beats and ignoring ttanjit because ...

"I do not remember."

Yubi his eyebrows and let cool answer to the bubbling.


"If you love winter, winter, summer banghakttae do not want to come to my house and no more spacey salppa you will lose your appetite, I remember?"

"... No."

112 How do you remember something like that ... I'm scratching my head and the answers he's getting sick yubi look in the face.

"I do not like it?"

"......"

You can not say ... Mouth with a sigh, the night's rest kkuk yubi stay shut. Looking at them looking for ... and ... do not beat yourself in the tiresome jjojan his hand and quietly Funny situation and would like to ... What the hell does this feeling is different. And I do not do EXACTLY 30 minutes after a meal, or have a look at the clock. Put in your mouth and tell the Open yakbongji drank the water. Gulp - I can hear the sound of the throat soon introduce yubi dakeumyeo I said to wear.

"I want to go home now."

"... To go to dinner. I'll take. "

He put his forehead deopeumyeo yubi book is 듬. Something to look at getting into the blood becomes pleasant. He asked the beoteumyeo to knit.

"You like me?"

"......"

I tell you the knowledge out of my mouth, yubi are looking at me with that stark. I was facing him Blank stares yubi say I tried to speak again, close your mouth. And again, scratching his head, and an awkward silence ....... renew his well knit cheobakatda in the closet. And you still look back and keep my clothes dry in kkweeo ... the guy's full of ice. Ttaenghaejwoyageteo. Yubi stabbed to kukkuk.

"What are you doing? Were given to take? "

"Oh ..."
Will do as well. I was in the garage and grabbed my keys and wallet, to head a little dizzy when I was holding him to face complex problems in the glabella, and yubi jjipurin so Funny guy. He soon arrived at the car and drive quickly to the house, still eopeoboinda mind. He has a say in daemunap.

"Goma said. Bye-bye. "

"No problem ..."

He watched the car back for a while, went to that place, I was hesitant to sit down and smoke spread. Cicada chirps, and the clamor of the sun is intense. Back to the hot asphalt as the heat came jeonhaejyeo I moved to the shade of the front door. ... Summer'm sure that uldani Maemi. Deoungeo I really hate it ... but ... last summer my brother jachwibangen fans just could not resist and go down to Pusan jinaeteotda.

No comments: