Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Housework - 16

" Herning Huss-Chang. " 
Your voice? What a damn joey? What are you talking about? 
I heard a very shocking noise and woke me up. 



Are you with me and Dad again? 

I went to the room of my uncle who heard the noise of tightening. 

Uncle Toddy turned out to be working hard on someone's annale. 

His body was bathed in perspiration, 

Every time I cut into the hard, ugly man's hips, he got a clear muscle outline. 

The look is really gaudy and cool.


I was never kicking slowly at first, but my uncle's stitching is getting faster and faster. 

It's like he's making a hell of a move, almost to the point of balan, and then reseating. 

Park is becoming faster and faster, so I can feel the power coming from my uncle's healthy body even while peeking at me. 


And you're not the one under the table? 

He asked me for something when I was doing it with you, 

When you reach your peak, you groan. 

It looks like he's not my father. 

As a bottom, I am stuck in a situation where I can not keep my cool. 

I don't know who Bottom is, but that's great.


And I was just watching their sex with a high degree of satisfaction, thinking you and your partner, Bottom, are both awesome. 

My uncle and I had an eye contact. 

You were wet with sweat, your face was shiny, your head was constantly dripping, your hair was in hair, 

The eyes are opened by pleasure, and the mouth is slightly flogged. 

Such an uncle beckons to me, I think I asked him to come ...... 

I pointed to myself in wonder. 


" Yes! You, young man! Come on, baby! If you say it once, understand! " 


You never told me. 

A man who no longer seems to have the slightest respect for me. 

The title of the hero is likely to disappear soon. 


" What are you staring at? It's a little sucking. " 

- " Yes. "

Fearing at the look of my excited yet irritated uncle, I calmly began sucking on his sweaty body. 

Feeling sweaty and salty, the man had a unusual flavor. 

It almost felt but tasted better? 

I don't think your sweat is dirty, but I feel like a spice on your body. 

Uncle is constantly backstitch bottom, cutting the nipple and the underarms.

" byeolh! By Sea! That's great! Now, you can drive. " 


Park it? Where are you, at any rate, these bottom holes are full of your muscles, so you don't seem to have any room? 


" Oh, yeah? Where are you going? " 

" Here! Here! It's damn hot! Knock it off! " 


Uncle pointed at his annale with enormous expletive, without resting his lockstitch ... 


" Oooh! Yes! " 

- " Come on. " - Come on. It's empty inside. " 



When my uncle told me to drive fast, I lost sleep even though I was embarrassed. 

I've already applied gel to the surverina, and I've tried to release it to my uncle's annale. 


" Oh, really! It's open!Just park it! " 

" Yes! "


I crashed my lower body as close as I could to get stuck in my mind. 

I have a hard time inserting my uncle's body because he is constantly moving. 

So your wife was constantly scratching at my collar. 

The old man's groan rang out in a higher tone. 


" Haasbell! " 

- " Here. " 

" heu eup !! " 


I managed to slip a sleepover into my uncle's neck while he was moving on 

Just before I put it to the root, the uncle gave a short groan and paused. 






The man who makes the moan twice slowly resumes the backstitch. 

I have your back in front of me that looks 1.5 times my size. 

My brother's in the annal of that big guy. 

I have a feeling of being so loyal again. 

I can't believe a big, strong man like me. 

When you were hitting me again, I wouldn't have to backtrack. 

I could feel my uncle's annal quietly. 

Annal, who shrinkles every time you type ... 

Uncle stops moving suddenly. 


" Oh, you're a terrible worker, brother. Did you get tired? Move, say something nice. 

- " Yes. " 

How can you be so violent and push your back? 

But I tried because I was so scared of your face. 

I didn't know what to do at first, but I didn't know what to do. 

The trick is to move off the beaten track. 

When you crashed, I crashed. 

After parking, the uncle quickly tries to get out of the car. 


" Sangjun is good at it. Ah! It is too hot! " 

Thank you for the compliment hehe 




It's hard to make you feel good, but I stuck it as hard as I could, 

My uncle's movement has stopped. 

At the same time, my uncle's back was bent like a bow. 



" Huh! " 

" You already cheap? "

Did you already pack it? Are you sure? 

It was my father who looked away and saw my uncle. 

And a satisfied look ... 

Oh, god, when you asked me to kick you, I stopped thinking about who's underneath. 

And it was so quiet, I didn't think you were ... If your son broke in, you'd have to scream! Sure ... 



- "! # @ %! # ^ #! ^ $ # ^$ heu ^ heop $ !! " 


A cold sweat and silence running over one's forehead 

Yeah, it was a dream. 

Did I make a mess? Did he have such a messy delusion in mind? 

Should I go into a temple and practice? But no matter how ...How did you dream like that? 

I don't believe you actually made sure I was asleep and then you went to do it with Dad? 


It was true that I went to play with my dad. 

Maybe dad realized quietly and took her? 

I would like to believe so.

" Wake up, baby, have breakfast. " 

- " Yes. " 


For the past few days, you've only worn your apron in the morning, 

Today, he looks like he is wearing sleeveless shorts. 


A quiet breakfast 

It was so quiet that they focused on eating, and the meal was finished earlier than usual. 


" Mr. Moo-seong, do the dishes in a few minutes. I have a few of you, Sang-jun. I need to talk to you. " 

- " Yes. " 

" I need to live in the United States for the time being, will Mr. Soo-yeong follow me? " 

" Oh, yeah? Ah, well, I thought of ... 

" If you follow me, I'll pay you three times as much, but if I stay here, I can only give you what I first received. " 

" Uh, um ... 


My uncle takes turns looking at my face and my father's. 


- " Don't take any notice. " 

" I don't blame you, daddy, for being cool, but I respect other people's opinions. " 

- " I'll stay. " 

I've tried my best to be in your sight. 
I hope I can get some sort of Mr. Moo-seok out there.

Did Dad get into the uncle's house last time he got into the car and did he do it so fiercely thinking he was going to say goodbye? 




" Sangjun, do you like Moo-seong that much? " 

- " Yeah. " 

" Cheer, go for it " 

" Hmm? " 

- " Good luck. " I hope you're straight, so you can grandchildren. 
I can't help but wonder if you like men, I wouldn't care about anyone else's. 

" Thank you, Dad! " 

" But what about you? Are you going to date Sang Joon? " 

" Uh, well, I can't answer that, but I'd like to take my time and find out, " 

" Man !!! " 

" Respect the form, Mr. Sangjun, I've been a heterosexual 
It doesn't make sense to have a guy suddenly. 

" Yes ... " 

" Then I'll go get ready for this and that, Mr. Mu-seong. My house is good to visit! " 

" Oh, my god! Teacher! " 

And I'm sorry for you, I never imagined anything else. 
You're acting so disgracefully because you're jealous. 



Dad's out.

" Mr. Shue, do you want to know me? ^ ^ " 

- " If you could ask me in the stone ... " 

" Hurry, boy! " 

" I don't know! I'll do the dishes. " 

" I don't want to miss it! 



I was held in my uncle's arms. 

My uncle told me to go away, but he gave me a big hug without saying anything. 


" You know after you wash the dishes, don't you? I'll clean up after you, so ... " 

- " Night ...... Master " 

" Yes! " 



At first, I thought you could be just your stepbrother. 

You want to know about me !! 

Having a dirty, dirty dream makes me feel uncomfortable. 

I'm so happy to live with my uncle who I never dreamed of. 

I think my dad supports me, too. 



There was a storm in the middle, but my uncle is as good as before. 

I want to get along with you. 

I liked the way you called me a bastard, 

Now I want to go to the front of you, Sangjun, closer. 

Shall we call it the form form from today? 


" Shape! "

No comments: