Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Housework - 11

I peeped into my uncle's room with a slight opening.

What you see isn't changed.

You're still naked, man. What's this?

Speaking of which, don't you talk about clothes? But look at it ...

An uncle sprawled in the bed and laid up his arms.

In front of a nice gentleman in an expensive suit and with his hair turned over to an early back,

A large man in a tied up body makes a curious contrast.

It's not the time to appreciate this. I'm crazy ...

You weren't trying to get out of here.

It turned out Dad was strangely indifferent to women.

After my mom died, I thought I was seeing a girl until my grandfather was alive.

After his grandfather died, he was unable to see his stepmother.

I just came here with my close friends ...

I remember that they were old, but always stylish and stylish.

Why didn't you tell me that you didn't marry again?

I'm confused because I've seen too much of Dad's new self in just one day.

" Well, the material is well prepared. "


" Teacher ... "

" Is that what you wanted? " Did you get along well with my son? "

" Oh, that's ... "

" I'd rather do it. I wanted to do something like this, but I was thinking about how to broach the subject.

But you didn't have to worry about it. "



" Teacher ... "

" Mmm, this is a ripe old man! Yummy! "

Then the father takes a good look at his nipple.

You're so sensitive. Oh, my God!

My uncle turns his head in agony.



" Hmm ... "
- " Why? - Good? Is this an erogenous zone? "
" Ahhh ... that's.....that ...
" Why can't I ask for more? It's not hard. "
- " Ah! "
" It looked delicious every time I saw it, but it was really delicious to taste it myself. I really liked the housekeeper this time. "



" Sir ... Stop ... "

" Stop it? Why are you being so frank when you're being so frank? She wants me to stay here. "

Before I knew it, my father is pointing to the big muscle of Uncle Thurberin.

" Well, the nectar is leaking out of here, would you lie about it? "

" The original guy was all motivated ... Ugh! "

" What a nuisance, sweet, and bitter that I should have tasted it first, but my son lost me the player. "

Dad puts his tongue on the bar and puts the glue on the bar underneath the bar and tickles the bars of Uncle Sam.

" heu euk ... " seonsaeng nim " -

" I'll double my salary if I allow you to enjoy it whenever I want. "

" Hohhatch ... "

- " Double what it is? " Then let's tripling it. "

- " Sir ... "

" You and my son have enjoyed themselves so much, don't you want me old? "

" Oh, my God. "

- " How do you feel? " Are you going to do what I say? If you don't want to do it, you can do it like before, just like before.

I want you to answer that question for sure. I think your money's in a hurry. "

" Teacher, I'd like to accept ...

So a contract was concluded between the two men.

" My son hasn't touched this place yet, has he? "

" Aah! No! "

" What doesn't work? "

Dad says, tickling his uncle's annale.

" There is ... " I've cleaned up my place! "

" I see. Anything else? "

- " Yes. "

" So the fingers will be your first finger? "

- " Stand up ... " Sir ... No.

- " Open your legs. "

- " ... "

" Come on! "

- " No ... I don't like it. "

' If you don't open yourself, I'll kick you in the other.
- " ... "

I felt sorry for the man who gently exposed Annal.

So Dad's fingers are in your annal,
My uncle looked troubled with a queer look of shame and unavoidable pleasure.

" Well, I'm sure you didn't accept anything. " It's tough. "

- " Stand up ... "Sir ... "

‘ Why? ’ ‘ Why not? ’

" No ... "

" I can't even do it, I'm your servant. "

" ... "

" It's really chewy. Other guys, the other guy's trapped together.

Your seal barely accepts a finger.

" It hurts ... " Sir.

" How hard it must have been to act so unconcerned with such a dirty body! "

Dad poked his arm in and sucked on his nipple.

" You, you're turning red. "

" Oooh ... Ugh ... "

" Well, it's a little too much back and forth, and a lot of honey. "

" Ah, no ... "

" You have a lot of honey, it's a lot of fun to play with. "

My father keeps rubbing his uncle's nipple and it's starting to ache with his hands on the annal.

My uncle begins to moan about his father's hard work.

" You look so bad, but you're very frank, aren't you? Which one is true of your body and facial expression? "

" No, no, no, no. "

- " Feeling good, huh? Or how do you explain the hard part, the stridor and the ruler? It's okay. It's all right at first.

- " ... "

" Stay calm, I'll make you feel better. "

Dad started putting two fingers into his uncle's room.

Your uncle's moaning and groaning,

Your body bent like an arrow.

And then he put his big muscles in his mouth and shook it fast.

After a while, my uncle made a strong decision.

" You're so much cheaper, I like it. You're really into my clothes. "

" Uhg ... "

My father's joke isn't over, although my uncle had it coming.

My father tried to lick my uncle all over, but he wouldn't touch him nicely.

Then my dad's finger went back into Uncle Annal.

" Oh, no! You're in such a good mood here, aren't you? This is the prostate gland, and I can't resist cutting it if I get stimulated.

- " Ahhhhh ... "

‘ How do you feel? ’ ‘ Another round? ’

" ... "

" Answer me! "

" Huh. " " Yes, sir. "

" Save a lot. "

" You did ... "

My uncle's muscles erupted again.

When the semen was thrown all over his body,

My father licked up the semen.

Uncle Annal, not a hand away.

" Hmm ... What a flirtatious, healthy man who produces so much delicious water. "

" Seo ...Teacher ... Third is ... hard.

" What? He'd pin my son down to three times. "

" Have you seen ...? "

" I thought something interesting was going on, so I overheard her listening in the door.

- " ... "

- Do I feel old and hated? But you don't have a choice.

" Mmmm ... Third time ... "

Third, what do you do? You're kidding me.To make matters worse, I take off my father's clothes.

This is obviously ...

Your sanctimonious images went through your head like a horse's back,

No man like my father could take away the purity of Uncle Sam.

Of course, I want to be obsessed with you. I didn't really want to be a part of you,

I didn't want my father or anything to give me his first shot.

" Dad, you're crazy "

" You were peeking, weren't you? "

" Did you say you had something to say to me, that you wanted to fuck me? Dad, I'm so disappointed. "

" Yeah, I have to say, I wanted to end up with something like this. "

" Dad! You're in front of your kid, aren't you proud? "

My dad was usually a little less formal and locked,

Even in this situation, he was too proud to panic.

" Stop it now ... I can't see you.

" Then you can sleep without seeing it. "

" Don't talk crazy! "

" It's so cute to be rude to my dad, Dad. "

- " Oh, this !!! "

" Today's fun. Let's go back. "

" Don't do this anymore! Aren't you ashamed of yourself in front of your son? "

" Don't you think you're going to be stuck in front of Dad and say, " I'm going to go harder? "

" Qiit ... "

" Anyway, he's going to triple his salary from today.

Because I will enjoy myself, too, " he says.

Dad closes the door and goes out.

" Ah, I ... I'm sorry, mister ... I was tempted to do this

I unwound my uncle's arm and apologized.



If you and I didn't have sex, I would end up ...

" I'm so sorry.

" You're okay, baby boy, you cry! "

" Am I weeping now? "

" Tears fill my eyes? I just handled it.

You think of me this much ...I'm impressed. "

- " ... "

" What a money...that money makes you like this. "

I feel so sorry for the man who's gon na be your plaything.

I held my uncle in my arms and shed tears.

Still, I could see my uncle's lips.

I can't believe you want to kiss me when this crap happened.I have never heard of such a young man.

Still, he kept his lips because he couldn't stop kissing her lips.

But…My uncle accepted my kiss.

The contact of the tongue with the lips

Jinhyuk kiss with older brother remained as sweet recollection

The sweetness is not comparable.

" Mr. ... you don't want to kiss a man ... "

" It changes my mind a little bit to see you cry for me from the bottom of your heart. "

" Mr. ... I love it. "

- " Would you do me a favor? "

- " What?

No comments: