Saturday, November 21, 2015

I love you, athletic teacher 10

 I love you, your athletic teacher!



When I came home from home, I started to make things, and when I looked at the clock, the hour hand was already heading for 6. Roughly dressed and ran forward to school. I could not stop laughing because I thought tonight would be a happier night than any other day. Finally, I arrived at the school and waited for the teacher to bow down suddenly. After a while, a car that seemed to reflect the image of the teacher stood before me. It was my teacher.
"Hi, did you wait long?"
I opened the door and ran up.
"No, I just came."
"Well then let's go."
"Yeah"
After telling the direction of going to the house, the horse was disconnected and quiet atmosphere continued. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I have not been able to say anything about it.
"where are you?"
"Yes, yes, it's a villa coming out of that alley."
"I do not know, but my teacher's house is in the vicinity, and it's only ten minutes from the main road."
"Yeah-"
I got out of the car and grabbed the teacher 's hand and came into the house.
"Teacher, wait a bit, now I'm ready for the food."
"Do not you even call your friends?"
"Well, I did not think so much, so I called a little."
Actually, I did not call it, but in a word of the teacher, a lie came out without knowing me.
"Why are not these guys going to call you again?"
"Okay, can I watch the news?"
"Yes, there is a TV in the room."
I immediately ran to the phone, and I was a Korean, and I called several people and tried to call him.
"No, let's just call. Um, should we call?"
After a short stay, I turned the dial and heard a voice from him.
"Ah, hello?"
"It's me,
"What's up?"
I was speechless and speechless.
"Today I gathered teachers and kids to come to party?"
"party?"
"Yes, I have not been in the second semester now."
"Okay, can I go now?"
"Huh"
I hang up the phone and get food at the table.
"It came out."
A lively Hanmin always held a paper bag in his hand and waved his hand.
"What about the other kids?"
"I will come, maybe, but what is it?"
"Oh, this is a gift, my mother will take you."
"Oh, thank you for telling me. The teacher is in there."
"Teacher ~"
The rest of the kids knocked at the door. It was a moment when the quiet house was noisy. I was in such an atmosphere that I could not get out of my mind because I was alone in the atmosphere. Despite the reconciliation last time, I have been maintaining this relationship. I spent a lot of time laughing and talking.
"Hey, the lady is good at food."
The teacher praised me.
"Yes, I did it once at my house last time, and it was so delicious that I ate a lot of rice."
It was heartily grasping at the praise of her.
"The kite is so womanish."
"what?"
"Yes, I have been watching for three years,
"Ehhmin, it's noisy!"
Everyone was laughing, the king said.
"This is a society where positive nature is emerging. Take a look at kites."
"It is good to say that the kingdom is good."
"You can not beat anything."
"Hey!"
Everyone laughed and laughed.

After dinner we sat around and we talked each other at the end of the year.
First, Hwammin said.
"I think it was a pleasure for me to know the kid named Yeon for three years, and I am very grateful for being nice and nice and for being with me for three years without betrayal or deceit.
"Thank you, thank you."
"Now it is Jaejoong turn."
After a mischievous rejoice and a bit of a serious country, the turn turned into a turn.
"It was good to know good friends during the year, and I was glad that I had been a force for someone."
"Then the kite?"
"I am so happy to know that there are some good guys like these guys like me, and I am very happy that I have achieved what I can not achieve."
"I was glad to know you guys, and I will keep working hard, okay?"
"Yeah!"
As time went by, everyone got up from their seats and got ready to go home. I did one off one,.
"Thank you for coming today. Let's go to the movies later."
"But."
"We'll take him, too?"
"Of course - you guys are good too -"
I sent a message to the teacher for a while, as everyone sent me and left a message. The teacher smiled a smile and went into the house.
"Byeonghwan ah"
"Huh?"
"Thank you very much, I am very sorry."
"No, thank you."
"Do not go on and on about it anymore.
"Yeah, like when we were friends."
"Well then I'm fine"
"Chul-hwan ah-"
"What is it?"
"I will not forget your fist."
"Yeah, if you need a punch anytime, call me.
"Thank you. Be careful."
"Yes-"
Then, the van turned into the darkness. The teacher stood by the door.
"Yuna, sometimes a punch can come to cherish, but I will always hold you with love more than the preciousness of such a fist."
"You heard it."
"Yes,"
"I want to tell you again."
"What?"
"Sir, I love you."
"I too - I love you very much."

After a while, my loneliness stood in my bed and the hot love of my teacher burned up. The two of us were stripping each other out of what they had been hiding. As I just took off my pants, my teacher was wearing my underwear.
"Oh, this is what I gave you."
"Yeah, who gave it, I changed yesterday."
"Teacher too."
I laughed at the tongue over the underwear. The teacher seemed to patronize my head and enjoy my caress. After a few minutes, the underwear swelled like a burst, and the panties were stripped off by themselves, and the stuff of the teacher hit my face. The glans were filled with Freecom.
"Oh, you are too much."
"Let me taste it."
Immediately, the teacher began to caress the whole body, which had become red. I squeezed the bed cover in a moody feeling. The teacher 's picking up the whole body before long entered my door and opened the door politely for the guest. That huge love began to twitch in my body.
"Ah - Sir, it 's great.
"Huck - Huck - Huck -"
The teacher led me to power as much as possible, not to make me sick. I was culminating in orgasm with tears of happiness.
"I'm happy.Well - I'm happy.Ah-"
"Huck - Huck -"
The hot air of my teacher came into my body. The teacher began to slowly pull my cock off the brink to the sky.
"Evil - I think it's crazy ah-ah-ah-"
"I will make you even more happy."
I could not overcome the thrill of flowing into my body while grabbing the teacher's head and pulling it out. Soon I lay down and kissed my teacher. The teacher gave me good reasons. He passed through the lips and passed down between the chest, the nipple and the teacher 's boat engraved with the prince.
"I want to have that teacher."
"We should do it gently,"
He smiled a little and was getting ready to go in with his legs tightly muscled. He looked at me with his heavy legs struggling and laughed. It was so soft that it was very clear to me that I was a teacher 's caring and I was not yet an analyst to anyone. I slipped slowly into the body with plenty of love gel.
"Evil - Oh, I'm a little hurt."
"Oh - I'm sorry, but I'm too warm."
When the pain was coming, the teacher appealed to the pain, but it was getting closer to me.
"Ah-ah-huck-huck-huck- I felt this way, ha-ha-ha"
"Well, um, uh-huck."
"I love you, I love you, sir!"
"Neither me nor you -"
I was sucked into the teacher. After the hot sex, I was in the teacher 's arms.
"Could I stay like this in the future?"
"It is difficult to spend such a night every day, and it is between the teacher and the disciple, so let's do it when we really need each other."
"I'll always be ready for you."
"Yes."
"I told you then?"
"What?"
"The star I saw at school was so beautiful, I knew why."
"What?"
"It's because I look with my best loved ones."
It was an exceptionally heavenly day.

No comments: